Was It Real?

All in my head

P.s: The song is Torry Kelly - All in my head

 

 

It's Wednesday morning.

I took a glance at the mirror before i head downstairs. Too bad, my doorbell already ringing signing that my bestfriend already at the door.

I rushed to the door just to see my lifetime crush smiling adorably at me. Yup, my bestfriend is my ultimate crush.

"Morning gorgeous," he leaned closer and kissed my cheek.

"Morning Sehun," i greeted him back with rosy cheeks and it made him chuckled.

"You are really cute, Sunhee," Sehun said as he grabbed my hand and we walked side-to-side.

Everybody in the school gate is looking at me enviously. Why not? I was holding hands with the school's heartthrob.

All of the people in the school is doubting my friendship with Sehun. They always said that Sehun and i were secretly dating and we kept the relationship shut for the sake of my safety from Sehun's fan girl.

Sehun walked me to the class and he ruffled my hair before he went to his class.

"Be a good girl, arasso? No flirting to other guy, no cling-"

"No clingy to the guys especially that playboy Kai," i continue Sehun's word correctly. I heard that everyday.

Sehun and i laughed and he waved at me. I watched him walk away.

Suddenly a petite girl reached him. They talk and laugh so freely, and they look so good too. She is the school's angel, Hwang Miyoung.

"They look too good to your liking, huh?" It's my another bestfriend with her infamous sharp tongue, Lee Chaerin.

"Shut up! At least i'm his bestfriend, not her," i talk back.

"Feisty. Let's see until he jump happily to tell you a good news about their relationship, then," Chaerin grinned and pulled me to the class.

 

I was walking to the cafetaria when someone blocked me from being there.

WOW! The school's angel is in front of me.

"I need to talk to you for a sec," she smiled sweetly. I followed her for good.

"So, what are you-

"Please stop meeting Sehun. We are currently dating and i don't like the idea about people who keep assuming you dating my boyfriend. I'm so sorry," she said.

'What??! Sehun is dating her already?? Why didn't he told me?!'

"But why Sehun didn't say anything?" I asked her almost yelling.

"Because.. because he said that he might hurting you. He explained to me that you have this kind of over protective sister side about him," I was about to fall on my knees when she suddenly grabbed my hand, "I'm really sorry and i didn't mean to steal Sehun from you. I'll never hurt him, i promise. Thanks for being so consider, i know now why Sehun loves you so much," Miyoung said and left.

I hugged my knees as tears keep streaming on my face. I walked straight to the class and the bell rang.

Nothing from the teacher's mouth i can hear because only Sehun's word that keep ringing in my head.

'You can only have me as your guy best friend'

'No, i don't like people knowing your ability. I want your beautiful voice for me only,'

'Your laughs is my favorite,'

'I don't like the idea of you and Kai'

'You can never compared to my bubble tea ever'

All this time, i was just a sister to him. So, that's why.

The school ended once again by the school bell. I blankly walk without Chaerin because she often busy at school.

"Sunhee-ah!" I turn my head to see Kai smiling ear-to-ear.

I stared at him. Why Sehun hate him so much? Kai is a playboy but he once said to me that i can rely on him if i need him because i look like his noona. And he is just a noona lover.He is a good guy actually.

"Hi Jongin," i smiled sweetly at him.

"Wow, i always love it when you called me by my name. Going home?"

I nodded and chuckled, "Yeah i'm a bit tired. Are you going home?"

Kai also nodded, "Usually, i won't ever have a chance to talk to you because of that spoiled brat Sehun. Where is he? Want me to walk you home?" I think for a while. Is it okay if i go home with Kai? Would Sehun be okay? I was about to reply Kai's offer,

"Lee Sunhee!" Both of me and Kai turned our direction to see Sehun about 10meters away with Miyoung and her friends. Sehun is mad, i knew it from his eyebrows.

"Don't mind him, Jongin. Please walk me home," i softly said to Kai and he seems understand when i hold his hand. He seems purposely ruffled my hair and pulled my shoulder in his arms and i looked back at where Sehun and Miyoung was,

"Sorry guys, something is up," i smiled at them and walk with Kai who is smiling warmly at me.

"Gwenchana. You owe me the explanation later," Kai said.

 

My phone keep vibrating and i decided to take a look,

58 calls, 23 messages

Sehunnie♥

I opened one of the message

'Open the door, Sunhee, i'm so damn worried!!'

I walked to the front door.

"Are you still there, Oh Sehun?"

"Yes and open the damn door!" he yelled. I sighed and stared at the door with a soft sob where Sehun can't hear.

"Just go. I don't want to see you,"

"Why? Can you explain? Didn't i told you not to get so close to Kai? I'm worried you know?!" He yelled again.

I took a deep breath and talk in a tone just for him enough to hear, "Can't i walk home with my boyfriend? I'm sorry Sehun, but Kai didn't like if i was too close to you either,"

 

 

2 weeks passed as i ignored Sehun.

I keep on ignoring him whenever he reached me and i always gave out any excuses to look for Kai. Kai seems understand enough my problem so he keep helping me. He even said that i was his current girlfriend to everybody in the school. Sehun keep sending me a text to ask why i'm doing this to him, what's with the cold shoulder and about my relationship with Kai. But i just shrugged him off.

I saw Miyoung once calming him at the nursery room because he was so mad at me. 

SEHUN's POV

"Wow, that Sunhee girl is daebak! First she got our school's heartthrob Oh Sehun, and now she date the playboy Kai for almost 3weeks! I wonder how Sunhee melt Kai's heart," i heard the girls talk.

I sighed.

I know Kai is really sweet to Sunhee. He threatened me once to stay away from Sunhee because he didn't like the idea about people assuming his girlfriend is in relationship with another guy than him.

I never saw Kai left her alone and even if it is, that's because Sunhee is the only one busy. But no! I still don't like the idea of Sunhee with Kai!! I hate it even!

I have to look for that Chaerin girl. I don't care if she will beat me to death with her gang but i need her now. I can't let Sunhee did this to me.

"Lee Chaerin," i yelled her name as soon as i saw her. She shot me those eagle eyes of hers.

"What?!"

I pulled her wrist to the stairs and attacking her with so many question about Sunhee and Kai. She suddenly laughed at me.

"I never knew that a heartthrob can be this innocent. You have to thanked me because i know you so well Oh Sehun," she said making me confused.

"I don't-

"Everybody knows that you were dating Miyoung, but..."

 

A week later

The school festival is coming and i heard that Sunhee is attending the performance. I know that she can sing, her voice is so beautiful.

By the way, Chaerin had told me everything, about Sunhee's feelings to me. She made me realized my own action towards Sunhee.

Ah, about me and Miyoung, i called off our relationship and as people said that she is an angel, she understand my condition. No, at first i already told Miyoung that i might have feelings for Sunhee and i can't guarantee that i'll like her back. Now, i know ecactly that Sunhee is the one i love.

! I'm late!

Your POV

"Our next performer would be someone you never thought before. Give an applause to Lee Sunhee imnida,"

I walked to the center of the stage after the MC called my name. I can see all of the students standing at the field in silence. I saw Chaerin cheering for me with Kai. Damn they look so good together.

I also saw Miyoung and she smiled at me, but no Sehun. I checked on the mic,

Sehun's POV

I ran to the crowd and saw Sunhee at the stage,

"Ergh, so guys, this is my first and maybe last performance. This is my close friend request before we graduate so i choose to sing my own song that i wrote for someone in the past..."

I look at her and our eyes met.

She smiled weakly at me, "He is the love of my life, my first love, my first friend, and my first heartbreak. I wish he would like my song, it's called All In My Head," she said before she turned her eyes to the guitar.

I felt my heart clenching tightly and it hurts me see her in this state. She started playing beautifully.

"I see you with her and it crushes me inside

Guess I should stop thinking about you all the time

Maybe this is what I needed maybe this is a sign

Maybe I've been blind to reality baby tell me"

Is  this song... about her and me?

"Every little glance my way

Every time you wanted to hang

You seemed so interested

Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head

Was it real or was it all in my head

She's so pretty you two look so great"

I saw her tears started streaming down her face as she said that lyrics.

"Time for me to move on now it was probably just a silly crush anyway" 

She smiled between her tears. I don't know what she was thinking right now

"But I just cant help but think that we, we could've had something

Have I really been blind to reality baby tell me

Every little glance my way

Every time you wanted to hang

You seemed so interested

Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head

Was it real or was it all in my head"

Tears started to flow from my eye.

Your POV

"Was it real or was it fake?

Was it all a mistake?

Boy, I just gotta know was it all in my head, all in my head?"

I look at Sehun. I don't know if it's real, but i saw Sehun also had tears flowing from his beautiful eyes that i never tired to stare.

"Did you ever feel the same?

Was my mind just playing games?

Boy, I just gotta know was it all in my head, all in my head?"

Sehun is running out of the crowd.

"Every little glance my way

Every time you wanted to hang

You seemed so interested

Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head in my head

Was it real or was it all in my head"

I ended the song and i bowed.

What surprised me is that i got a loud applause from all the people. Chaerin and Kai put their two thumbs up while wiped their own tears and i let out chuckles.

When i was about to stand up, a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around harshly. I can't even think of anything when suddenly a pair of soft lips crashed into mine. My eyes widden as i saw the pair of eyes in front of mine.

That was those hazel eyes i knew so well.

"You are not the one who have thinking that all of this was only in the head. I also think that way. Sunhee, you'll never know how hard it is to keep saying to myself that you were a bestfriend. I was too scare to lose you," Sehun said.

"I love you.."

I can just stared at his perfect face before sobbing hardly. I was beyond happy that my love is not one-sided, because i was falling too hard for him.

"B-but..."

"I'll talk to Kai if he is the reason of your tears now," Sehun said again.

"I.. i love you too Oh Sehun..."

He hugged me tight and all of the students cheering for us.

"I always knew they won't easily let go of each other," one of the student yelled.

"You'll have to face me after this!" I heard Kai said seriously at me and Sehun and we just nodded repeatedly.

"Yeah, they're just oblivious man," the other said and it made me chuckles.

This time, it's real and I love you Oh Sehun..