Final.

I Love You For Trying

"It’s valentines day tomorrow", you think to yourself , "I wonder what Yixing would do. You know yourself but you know your boyfriend better. He’s a very forgetful person though still very cute and romantic at times. you close your eyes and truly hope for something good to happen.
~~~~~ in the morning~~~
You wake up to an empty space next to you. The spot is still kinda warm meaning he must have just gotten up. You get up and try to look for lay , but he’s no where to be found.
Suddenly , your phone vibrates. It ‘s a text from lay. “jagi , did you wake up yet ? If not , this would be your wake up call :) ” you smile as you read the text .
Just when you were about to reply , another text was sent to you. ” hurry up and get dressed , I’ve prepared something special for you !” You can feel the butterflies growing inside of your stomach, knowing today would be a very special day. ” hey ! He remembered !! ” you start bouncing up and down on the bed.
you start to pick out outfits that would be suitable for the date. Once you put on your cute little red dress, your phone vibrates , again.
” alritee , once you’re ready , go down stairs and follow the signs to get to your destination ;p ” you blush as you read the text .
You walk downstairs and see all the signs put up against the walls. You walk in the direction you were told , and arrived at one of the rooms in the s.m. Company. There were a key and a letter on the table. You picked up the letter and opened it.
“morning , jagi ! Todays your birthday , and I want you the most special day ever :) come upstairs to the balcony and unlock the door with the key , you will find me there .
-lay ”
you read thru the letter , but you stopped halfway. “today is your birthday.” “my birthday ? It’s not my birthday …. ZHANG YIXING!” You rush up to the balcony so then you can have him to explain but you were amazed by what you saw.
The table was set up nicely with a red table cloth on top . The Champaign, the flowers , balloons , everything , were set up so perfectly that it looked like a setting from a movie.
“jagii , happy birthday !!” Lay runs towards you and hand you a large bouquet of roses.
” .. It’s not my birthday ..” You say quietly looking at the flowers .
” its not ? Then what day is it then , I remember it to be a special dayy ..” Lay scratches his head and looks around.
” it’s not my birthday , it’s Valentines day ..” You remind him .
“ohhh!” He realizes that he had forgotten both important dates. ” i’m so sorry jagi …” He tried to explain but you cut him off.
“its okay, it’s the thought that counts .” You cup his face and give him a light kiss on his lips. You then pull away, and look into his eyes. ” I love you for trying .” You say with a smile across your face.
“I love you too ,jagi !” He leans down to kiss you as he Locks his fingers around your waist. ” happy Valentines !” He whispers in your ears