one

Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♔Nicole's POV.

" Great job, Cole! " my manager gave me a quick compliment right after I get off the stage to the backstage, I flashed her my bright grin. I was attending an event. I've been attending lots and lots of events since my debut, and I get lots of compliment from everyone, especially my mom and Jinwoon. Yeah, Jinwoon was an idol too under the same agency like me. Can you believe it? Haha. I am terribly happy because all of these trainee years I've gone through, and the result is very satisfactory. Just like my dream, I could make my mom happy. I could produce money by myself, to fulfill mine and my mom's daily life.

" You done great, Cori. " Jinwoon winked at me, I just smirked, " Well good luck for you, Jinwoon. Make me hear the crowd screams out loud. " I high-fived him, then he get onto the stage. I felt someone tapped on my left shoulder, I turned around and saw my mom, " Hey mommy! " I hugged her so tight, she chuckled a bit. " Are you tired? Let's get some rest. " my mom ask me and I nodded quickly.

" Nicole ya.. ", " Yes, mom? What is it? " I ask her while munching my bread, " Haven't you think about.. Being in a.. " my mom seems hesitate to continue her words. I raised my head, stop munching my food, " What is it mom? " She sighed, " You seemed lonely honey-- ", I knew what she's talking about, so I cut her, " Mom.. I'm not. I don't need to be in a relationship, I just need to focus on my career.. Let's not talk about this.. Please? " I stare her for a few moment then I continued my food.

*-*-*-*

" I made it! " Jinwoon hugged me while grinning, I smiled brightly to him, " I knew it, you make me proud! " He chuckled a bit, " Thank you, mom. " I frowned then hit him lightly. " You know, sometimes you do look like a mom to me. " Jinwoon commented, I pouted.

" Ya! That's because I care about you! "

Jinwoon ruffled my hair and leaving me there clueless. " Tch, weirdo. " I shook my head and shrug it off.

♔Key's POV

Here I am.

On my office, working and working. This is madness. I can't stop doing this thing and get some free time. I wan't to go home so bad, but it's a few hours ahead. I heard someone knock the door.

" Come in. "

The door opened revealed Victoria. I softly sighed and tried my best to give her a smile.

" Hi hubby.. " Victoria came to me and give me a hug. " Hey Vic. " I simply replied her greet.

She frowned a bit but shrug it off, " Hubby.. Can you give me some money? I need to buy a new clothes.. Every clothes at home was-- "

" Victoria, no. You've spend so much money to buy clothes. We need to save up more for this company. " I sighed.

" B-But.. All my friends wear the newest clothes.. " I saw her bit her lower lips, " Okay then.. Now don't be sad. " I tried to cheer her up and handed the money she asked.

" Aish.. Baby this is not enough.. " She whined. I can't stay like this anymore, I spoiled her too much.

" Victoria, you should stop doing it. I could only give you that. No more. " I said.

" You're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter