Return

Who Am I

Nana used her long slender legs to her advantage as she strutted down the hallway, knowing she was going to catch some attention. I had been several years after she had left all these people behind to switch schools, but now she was back and everyone had aged. She saw the boys that used to poke fun at her during those awkward puberty days, now they stared mouths agape. Her blonde hair flowed behind her, leaving everyone wondering if they had accidentally stumbled into a modeling shoot. The girls that had picked on her when she hadn’t been able to draw in boy’s attention gave her glares that barely phased Nana. Nana was aware how well she had grown up; she smirked as she slid her sunglasses off her head. She tucked the glasses into her leather jacket, as she knocked on the class room door. The teacher looked at her, having to take a second look wondering if she actually belonged in this grade twelve class. Her smirked stayed plastered on her face as she enjoyed the attention she was receiving. She slid into the class room making sure her hips hit their mark with every step; she smiled knowing where everyone’s glances were focused.

                “Hello, I’m Nana. The office just sent over my information, they said the new class register will be given to you soon.” Nana sweetly smiled as she headed towards one of the empty desk. She removed one arm from her jacket; she looked up noticing several heads turned to her direction. She slowly slid the rest of the jacket it off, trying to add to her seduction.  She leaned back into her chair as she watched more students enter the class, clearly noticing her presence. She looked towards the girl next to her, feeling something familiar from the girl. She studied the girl from her cute smile all the way down to her feet. Nana would never admit her little enjoyment she got out of studying people’s bodies, but she certainly smiled as she did so.

 

After first class Nana found herself drawing more attention to herself as she stood in line to get her lunch. She found this attention funny, what made it funnier is hardly anyone had recognized her. She thanked the lunch lady for giving her a simple sandwich, by now Nana had become pro at eating healthy. She looked over all the empty seats in the cafeteria, she noticed the girl from her class and with a smirk she was off the join them.

                “Hi, I’m Nana do you mind if I sit? You know the first day, and all.” Nana smiled brightly trying to bring attention to herself. The girl looked at her almost as if she was disgusted by Nana’s presences but the others around her welcomed Nana with smiles.

                “So you’re names Nana?” One of the girls asked, Nana looked at the girl studying the girls features, noticing her unique eyes. “Ohh pardon me I’m… Well just call me Uee!”

                “Yeah I go by Nana, my real name is Jinah” Nana smiled as she unwrapped the sandwich. She felt the girl’s eyes on her, so she decided to look up to see what was happening.  

                “Wait, Jinah!?” The girl beside Uee had chimed in. “Whoa you’ve changed, It’s me Jooyeon and that’s Sooyoung” Jooyeon pointed to the girl that Nana had sense as familiar and now she knew why.

                “Just call me Lizzy.” Lizzy looked up from her lunch, clearly not in the mood for this interaction. “I’ll be in the library.” Lizzy got up grabbing her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. Nana squinted her eyes watching the girl leave; she got up following the girl leaving the two girls at the table confused.

Lizzy leaned against the bookshelf as she nodded her head to the music that was invading her mind. She looked up to see the girl she wished she had never seen. She stood up straight crossing her arms, allowing the other girl to sense the atmosphere.

                “What’s wrong?” Nana took a step forward; she studied how Lizzy took a step back. She smirked as she continued to move forward, knowing the girl couldn’t retreat any further.

                “Nothing’s wrong, we’ve all grown up that’s all” Lizzy shrugged ignoring her fast beating heart. Nana smiled looking away from the girl in front of her.

                “Why lie.” Nana looked back with her serious expression. Lizzy gulped as she couldn’t help herself from taking a glance at the now perfect body of Nana.

                “I’m not lying…”

                “Do you want to relieve the last night you saw me?” Nana moved closer allowing her lips to hover just above Lizzy’s. Lizzy took a deep breath in steadying her heart, as she sent a glare to Nana.

                “Clearly that was a mistake. We were both young.” Lizzy smirked knowing what Nana was up too. She noticed how Nana’s smirk faded, thinking she had won Lizzy tried to move away but Nana leaned further barely touching their lips.

                “You shouldn’t lie.” Nana whispered, Lizzy stopped breathing as she felt Nana’s lips millimetres away from hers.

                “Lizzy! Did you get the spot we normally sit in?” Jooyeon yelled from around the corner, Nana backed away with a mischievous smile on her face.

                “I’ll see you guy’s around.”

 

Look a chapter the first day and everything! Songs really inspire me, so most likely every update it will be because of a song. It helps me share artists i enjoy and get music out there, to maybe some of you who haven't heard the artists i may use. 

Todays song :

Sunmi - Who Am I (ft. Yubin)