Chapter I

Just a normal girl. It's a dream.

You're just a normal girl, who works in really famous Stardom Ent.
You have to do every order your boss tell you such as cleaning, buying coffee and so on. CEO of this ent. is very demanding and impatient so you mist be obedient.
'Don't talk to any trainee, don't even look for them. Do you understand?' your boss shouted at you.
'I understand, sir. I won't.' you said quietly.
But that was a lie.
When no one was looking, you've been watching one of the stars.
His name is Hansol and he's Topp Dogg's member. You were totally in love with him. Seriously.
This feeling was completely wrong and you knew it.
You've been trying not to bump into him.
In most cases you succeeded. It was late, everyone had already left the building and you were cleaning up after the photoshoot.
Your job is to lock everything and return these keys like always.
You had left everything in a perfect condition and went to the practise room where you have been secretly training for quite some time now.
You put your bag on the floor and changed in more comfortable clothes.
You weren't afraid to undress since you were all alone.
You switched on the music and started warming up. You've been dancing mainly boy group dances when suddenly from the speakers started playing your favourite Hyuna's song- Change.
It contains very y and seductive moves, you liked the choreography.
Passionately rolling your hips you bite your bottom lip.
When the song ended you plopped down comfortably on the floor and started picking up to leave.
Suddenly you saw some movements and looked up to see someone standing in the doorway.
You immediately stopped in your track as you saw who it was.
Hansol.



...to be continued...


I'm sorry. It's too short.
I'm very busy right now, but I promise you the next part will be very long.
And very hot.
This story will have only two chapters. Quietly :)
Thank you all. :)