[CHAPTER 1; How it all started.]

Family.....?
[Soyeon POV;] I woke up because of Jay. He's crying. I drag myself to his room. Wondering who's Jay? He's my son. Oh,our son. [FLASHBACK] "Dujun ah,I need to talk to you. Its important." Dujun look up to me, wondering what's wrong. He nod his head,and we sat at my living room. He sat close to me, giving his attention. "I think I'm pregnant. My periods didn't come, and I vomit a lot of times this week. Is it because of what we did last time?" Yes, we "played" before. Dujun,however, look at me, with his shock expression. Suddenly he hug me tightly,he let me go slowly and said; "Really? Aaahhh! I'm gonna be a father soon! Soyeon ah, I'm happy for both of us!" I was surprise he felt this way, because of what he said, I hug him. I feel so happy that he's willing to be responsible. [END OF FLASHBACK] I enter Jay's room. He stop crying when he saw me. By the way, Jay was already a year old. But he still need me to feed him his milk, when he actually can call me instead of crying. He's still looks adorable. I carried Jay, "Good morning my beloved son." I said while I gave him his milk. He looks happy. I carried him to my room, where his appa, Dujun, who is still asleep. [FLASHBACK] Two weeks has passed since I told Dujun that I'm pregnant. My tummy still looks small though. Anyway,on the forth week, Dujun proposed to me. I remember how it goes.. "Soyeon,look up at the sky. Many stars eh?" I look up at the sky. Yeap many stars. We were at the park,so I can clearly see the stars. I look back at Dujun, which was already kneeling down with a box in his hands. I was shock. I didn't expect him doing it.. "Soyeon, will you.. marry me?" I cover my mouth with my right hand,when he opened up the box, revealing a diamond ring. I was speechless.. really. I managed to nod in agreement. He put the ring on my finger. After he did that, he got up, and kiss me on the lips. He hug me after that. "Saranghae Soyeon". He whisper to my ear when we were still hugging. "Saranghae." That day, I could never forget . [END OF FLASHBACK] I was staring at the ring, when Dujun yawns, interrupting my day dream. "oh! Goodmorning sweetheart." He got up from bed,went to me and kiss my forehead. "Goodmorning Jay". He then kiss Jay. "Appa! Appa!" We laugh at how adorable Jay is.