Chp.1

You Ain't The One I Used To Know

"An nyoung ha se yo Myuk PD." Entering the office, Choi YongWei greeted one of the RunningMan's PD. PD greeted back, waited as she take her seat. YongWei felt really confused as she got a message from him to meet him after her work-hosting a radio program of SBS 'Friday Night Music Station'. Not forgetting to mention that she prefer to use her DJ name 'Ember' than her real one.


"YongWei-ssi, I'm sure you're confuse what was happening so I'll just go straight. Me, including the other PD and script writer were hoping that you can be part of the show, not just a guest, but another official MC."


She was shocked about the information that she was given, "let me think for a while, it won't take you so long…"


Though being a DJ is her interest and she enjoyed it so much, only hosting a program at Friday do made her life boring. Not doing the house work, spending time with her brother, then is dozing off. Besides, she really wanted to be part of the show. Not to forget that he's there…


"Okay, but can you do me a favor…"


------


Lee KwangoSoo has just finished his newest drama filming, he received a text message.

To: KwangSoo-sii
From: Myuk PD
Topic: Meeting

KwangSoo-sii, there is someone that wanted to meet you and I wanted to talk about the coming filming. Are you free?

'Someone wanted to meet me? Who is it? If it's about RunningMan then maybe I'll receive a special mission.' He texted back:

To: Myuk PD
From: KwangSoo
Topic: re-meeting

I'm free, just finish filming, see you at office.

He haven't thought of the following meeting will make him so surprised.