Berries

Sica is a gumiho Valentines special YULSIC VER.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yulsic ver.

I was arriving to home after a long day at work… I didn’t want anything else, just go home and rest a little bit.

On my way to my apartment I stopped at a market, they sell organic products in there so I believe that everything was really fresh, at least it looks better than at the regular supermarket.

I grabbed all the stuff I was running out of, but the most important task was the berries! No matter what I need those! It doesn’t matter if I’m totally broke and starving, the berries will always be my priority.

There was this old man selling some berries, really fresh ones.

-Hello ajusshi!

-Hello there! It hasn’t been long since the last time you came, you like them that much? I remember you took many berries with you, don’t you have stomachache?

-Hehe… not really, I’m totally fine but I think I need some more.

Yuri laughed a little bit while scratching the back of her neck

-Ok, the same as the last day right?

-Yup, the red and the blue ones!

-Sure.

While the old man was putting all in a bag Yuri took her wallet and from there some money.

-Here you got sweet girl, Happy Valentine’s day

-Thank you ajusshi!!!

And with that the shopping list was all marked.

 

It has been no more that 10 minutes and by that time she already arrived the parking lot of her building, she stopped the engine and from the trunk she took all the bags.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter