There's Still Tomorrow

Surprised Valentine

Eunji was lonely. It was the day before Valentines and her sweetheart was miles away.

She was afraid he wouldn't be able to find her. Eunji sent continuous text messages but got no reply.

"Sweetie, it'll be okay. You don't need to think about that right now," her mother would say.

Last week, Eunji broke her leg doing the thing she loves most; dancing. If you gave her music, she could choreograph something in lightning speed.

She is considered lucky among her friends. Eunji could dance, was very pretty, and had a famous boyfriend.

Eunji knew Taekwoon before he debut in VIXX as Leo. Their hearts fluttered together even when they first met.

 

Eunji had a daily routine at the hospital; eat, nap, eat, stroll around, check her phone, eat, sleep. It started to become boring.

 

"Eunji-ahh," she heard someone say. Eunji was facing the window when she heard the footsteps get closer.

A pair of arms encircled her neck. "How you doing bestie?" It was Hyorin her best friend.

Eunji wheeled her chair around to face a widely grinning friend. She smiled.

"You wait almost a week to finally see me?!" Eunji gritted through her teeth.

"Look! I brought brownies!" Hyorin tried to change the subject.

"You're trying to use those against me! How dare you!" Eunji fussed as she stuffed a brownie in . She smiled in paradise.

Hyorin slowly reached to grab a brownie. But she was soon rejected.

"No. These are mine," Eunji wiggled her finger.

"But I made these! I should get a share. After all you don't know if I spit in them," Hyorin said mysteriously.

"Just shut up and have one. I want to have enough to share with Taekwoon!" Eunji shoved the box towards Hyorin.

 

Hyorin sighed,"Do you really think Leo is gonna come? Its getting pretty late Eunji." "Theres still tomorrow too. Just because he doesn't come tonight doesn't mean he can't come tomorrow," Eunji said feeling hurt.

"True," Hyorin gave in. She knew if she tried to reason with her more, Eunji would have a fit.

 

Eunji and Hyorin talked on for hours about school.

Hyorin told Eunji about how each day these guys confessed to her.

"Well... Who's confession are you gonna except?" Eunji asked excitedly.

"Not any of them," Hyorin said looking down. All week she was waiting for that one person she had hidden in her heart.

"Are you waiting for a specific person?"

"Yes... I know he likes me, I just know he does. The way we talk and look at eachother. How does he not know..?" Hyorin said tears welling in her eyes.

"I guess that leaves two lonely people on Valentine's Day," Eunji giggled.

Hyorin yawned,"I think I'ma head on to the dorm now. I'll call you." Hyorin stumbled with sleepiness out of the room.

 

Eunji thought it was time for her to sleep. She rolled to the bed and hopped on to it. She laid propped up on her back just thinking. Eunji really wanted to see Leo, but would it really be that bad if it wasn't tomorrow?

Eunji thought and thought, oblivious to her vibrating phone. It was when the screen light caught her eye when she noticed it.

She had received a text message from Taekwoon!

            

 

From: Taekwoon<33

                                 I'm sorry…

 

'I'm sorry' is all he sent. Eunji knew what he meant and started crying.

She cried herself to sleep trying to tell herself everything was gonna be alright. But she couldn't stand it. Eunji chucked her phone at the wall and went to sleep.

 

Eunji woke up warmer than usual. She could feel that her eyes were swollen, and she scolded herself. She was about to reach and call the nurse when she realized she was stuck. But between what and what?

Eunji tried to wiggle around and noticed they were arms. But whose? She started to panic when she felt warm beads of breath hit her neck. She felt the person's chest rise and drop against her back. Eunji kicked her good leg, receiving a groan from the person.

"HELP! HELP! Get off me you !"

"Eunji-ahh, shh. I'm trying to sleep," the man said.

"Get off of me!" Eunji began to cry. She started to blame Leo that this happened. If he had come like a great boyfriend would she wouldn't be getting semi-!

"Eunji-ah, please. Don't cryy," the man said planting small kisses on the back of her neck.

"W-who are you?" Eunji stuttered trying not to moan.

The man turned her over on her back,"Who do you think, baby?"

"What is wrong with you!" Eunji cried as she purposely tried to push him off the bed.

"Stop! What's wrong! Why are you acting like this? I told you i was coming!" Leo said catching his balance. "No you didn't. All you said was sorry."

"--for not answering you texts earlier. You didn't get my other texts?"

Eunji turned pale,"I kinda threw my phone.... At the wall."

Leo sighed. "Come here."

He opened his arms and Eunji fell into the them. They embraced each other for what seemed like hours.

"Oh! There's brownies!" Eunji said not letting him go. They were now laying down cuddling. Eunji couldn't think of any other place to be.

"Happy Valentine's day. I love you," Leo kissed her forehead.

"I love you, too."