The End.

I like you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll sing a duet with Taeyeon." SHINee's manager told him.

"Oh~~~~~" The members started to . Jonghyun felt his cheeks grow warm. Everyone knew that he has a crush on Taeyeon, who is a year older than him. He did'nt mind the and has always admired her. She is beautiful in every aspect and he could not help but to wonder if she was an angel in her past life because she is angelic and beautiful.

 

"Annyeonghahsehyo~" Taeyeon greeted the staff as she entered the recording room. Jonghyun gulped, trying not to be nervous infront of her. He tried to calm himself down when she sat onto the couch beside him.

"Annyeong~" She nudged him.

"Eo, Annyeong, Noona." He turned  and smiled at her. She smiled back and he could not help but to wonder how she looks refreshing but yet beautiful without any makeup. He notes that she was wearing a black sweater and some jeans. Even with such simple clothings, she still looked like an angel.

When it was his turn to enter the recording room, he took a deep breath and sang. He wanted to show the best side of himself infront of her.

 

 

 

When he was finished with singing his parts and has exited the recording room. She stood up and did a thumbs up gesture at him, smiling. Jonghyun could feel his cheeks grew warm.

"Good job, Jonghyun-ah! I could hear the emotion you want to bring out when you were singing." The editor praised him. He thanked the editor and waited outside as Taeyeon enter the room.

He closed his eyes as she sang. Her voice is beautiful and unique. Jonghyun has to admit that she is one of the best singers ever. He smiled to himself.

 

 

 

 

"Action! Start!" It was the MV shooting for their Music Video, Breath. As the music start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter