Final.

Blushes

Minseok opened his locker and began putting his things away. Jongdae walked by with a small smirk and clipped something on to his backpack soundlessly. Minseok finished putting his things up and closed the metal door. He headed towards his classroom while tugging on his sleeves.

He passed a group of girls. As he passed them, they began giggling pointing at him. He bit his lip. He felt nervous as he looked around towards them. They pointed to his back. He stopped and pulled his backpack up to grabbed whatever was on the sheet. A note was wrote in red marker,

Call Me<3

(XXX-XOXX)

He blushed a bright red as he turned around to see Jongdae, someone out of his league, wink at him. His round cheeks grew redder at the gesture.

-

"Yeah, but if you join the club just for him it's not worth it." Jongdae told Yixing. The older rolled his eyes, "If it gets me-" His words trailed off when he saw someone walking up them. Jongdae turned to look at the reason, and his eyes widened.

Minseok was blushing as he held a paper in his hands. Before he could ask again, the boy threw the paper into his face and then scurried away like a blushing mess. Jongdae blinked as he picked up the note. Yixing looked along with him. Minseok had tried to writing sentences but cross them out leaving only,

I don't have a cellphone T~T

A cute drawing of a cat looking ashamed had the word sorry next to it in a speech bubble. Jongdae's jaw dropped. Yixing chuckled, "How cute."

-

Jongdae scribbled drawings on his paper without knowing what to do about the Minseok not having a phone issue. He tapped his pen before looking over at the boy not even three seats away from him. He could see Minseok blushing from where he was.

He stared at him for a moment before getting the prefect idea. He wrote down a new note, folded it like a paper airplane, and flew it over to the boy's desk. Minseok blinked as he was hit with the plane. He picked it up and opened it.

I guess you'll just have to meet me after class then ;)

He blushed again and took his pink pen. He wrote on the back,

ok

He crumbled it into a ball and tossed it on to Jongdae's desk then buried his face into his arms that were on the desk. He was blushing like a mad man. Jongdae smiled at the boy's reaction and opened the page. It was now his turn to blush.

 

 

Words: 437

Happy Valentine's Day~