Part1

Fanmeeting

„Hyung, see that girl in green dress?”

 

“Black curly hair and white hair pin…”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“She’s Korean...”

 

“You think she’s a sasaeng?”

 

“isn’t she too pretty for being a sasaeng?”

 

“But we saw her… couple of times already”

 

“Maybe she’s just a really loyal fan? Damn, i just hope she’s not underage”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“What?”

 

“… Just…take a pillow”

 

 

JiYong covered himself and tried to calm himself down, by listening to Daesung’s answer. They were in Fukuoka on a fanmeeting. And there she was again. Siting right in front of him, third row. 8th seat from the left. Listening carefully on what Daesung and Seungri were talking about in Japanese. For the first time, he saw her during One Of A Kind Final in Seoul. She was standing next to the barrier and the camera men showed her couple of times on the big screen. Then, after few weeks he saw her in the hotel lobby. Then on the airport. Japan Dome Tour…

 

He was never affected that much on a fan. He knew that any kind of relationship with a fan is impossible. Someone could say that if he saw her so many times, she is a sasaeng. An obsessed girl, that can’t be even called a fan. They were stalkers that you had the right to be scared of. But somehow… he knew she can’t be like that. Every time when he saw her outside the concert, she didn’t saw him, or just bow from afar and went to do what she was doing. JiYong couldn’t stop thinking about her. Who was she? Why she’s everywhere where he is? Even the other members recognized her couple of times. Now, even Seungri caught her beside hundreds of fans.

 

 

 

„JiYong, you’re coming?” YoungBae called his friend when he saw him staring in one direction when the fanmeeting was over

 

“Yeah… yeah i’m coming” JiYong frowned and back walked to his friends

 

“She already exited, hyung” the youngest patted his leader’s arm and dragged him to the waiting car

 

 

 

 

“Bae, you want anything?” JiYong asked his best friend when they were already in hotel’s restaurant later that day

 

“No, i’m fine.”

 

JiYong stood up and went to the table with drinks. He reached for the jug of juice but before he knew another hand reached for the same container.

 

“i’m sorry” a sweet female voice was heard just on the other side of the table.

 

JiYong raised his head and froze for couple of seconds. In front of him was standing the very same girl that he was dreaming about since their first meeting.

 

No… it’s a…he stuttered a bit but came to his senses right away. He took the jug of juice and raised it to pour it to her glass that she was holding. She blushed at his move and he bit his lip at the view. It was the first time JiYong saw her so close to him. And she was even more beautiful. She was wearing the same green dress as earlier that day on a fanmeeting, but her hair were braided. Light skin, big dark eyes… damn, JiYong felt he needs to escape before his twitching Dragon will be more visable.

 

“You were on our fanmeeting few hours ago, right?” Seungri appeared next to JiYong

 

Ri what the !! JiYong cursed in his head

 

“N-Neh…” the girl blushed and bowed a little

 

“Wanna sit with us? Our table is right behind the screen” maknae asked as he was not just inviting a fan to eat with them

 

“SeungHyun-ah–” JiYong started but the girl cut him

 

“No, i… i’m sorry i can’t. i’m with my grandparents…” she pointed at the old couple in the middle of the hotel’s restaurant

 

“Oh, okay… Sorry for him… Have a nice evening…” JiYong said and dragged his friends away from the girl, straight to their table

 

 

“Hyung! What are you doing…” maknae whined

 

“What the was that? Sit with us? Maybe you’ll invite her to our room, as well?” JiYong whispered angrily

 

„Why not? I could go sleep to Bae and Dae hyungs tonight”

 

JiYong stared blankly at his younest member in shock.

 

“What did he do this time?” YoungBae asked not even looking up at them from his plate

 

“i just invited the girl to our table” SeungHyun raised his hands in defense

 

“The girl from the fanmeeting?” Daesung asked

 

“Yeah…”

 

“She’s pretty”

 

 

 

They went to their rooms to rest. Tomorrow morning, they were going to Taiwan for another fanmeeting. The only one who was not with them, was Big SeungHyun. He was shooting for his new movie, Tazza 2.

 

JiYong couldn’t sleep. He was tired, but all he could think about was the girl. What was her name? What was she doing in Fukuoka with her grandparents? Is her room on the same floor? He dressed himself in sweatpants and an oversized – as for him – hoodie and went to the hotel’s bar. A drink or two should help him. He missed his hyung. SeungHyun never said no for a drink. And JiYong didn’t feel like an alcoholic by drinking by himself.

 

“You mind if i seat here?” A female’s voice was heard behind him. He was sitting in the bar for an hour already. He even wrote a song on a napkin. He turned around to see the girl. Black cocktail dress, pumps and a low bun. Why she was looking better and better every ing time?

 

„No… please” JiYong straighten himself on his chair and cursed for what he’s wearing. In all those times when he was wearing the latest collections… she had to chose a night when he was wearing SeungHyun hyung’s 3year old hoodie. While she… what she was doing earlier to be dressed like that?

 

She ordered Margarita and turned to her companion

 

“Can’t sleep?” she asked

 

“Kind of… i had one thing in my head that didn’t let me go”

 

“What was that?” she asked but quickly added “if you don’t mind me asking…”

 

“Why do i see you so often?” he asked without hesitation in his voice

 

She chuckled at his question and took a sip of her drink. He waited for her, observing her every move

 

“My grandparents… they are traveling a lot in business. And they want me to learn, so i usually go with them. But i sneak peek for your concerts and events whenever i’m in the right city” she whispered the last sentence, as if her grandparents could hear her

 

She seemed to be already not in her 100% sober self and JiYong chuckled at her cuteness.

 

“Kwon JiYong, glad you break the rules for me” he bowed on his seat and grabbed her hand to kiss it.

 

“Jennifer Lee” she chuckled and bit her lower lip “Pleasure to break anything with you”

 

“So… ” JiYong ordered another drinks for himself and her “What’s the occasion to wear… such a beautiful dress? Or is it normal for you to wear Elie Saab at 1am?”

 

“Formal dinner with my grandparents and their business partners” she looked down at his clothes and smirked “And what about you? Drinking fancy drink in your PJ’s? i was suspecting something different from you, Mr. Kwon” she smirked taking a sip of her Margarita

 

“it’s not my PJ’s. I usually sleep .” JiYong winked and turned around the bar just to see that they are the only one left.

 

“oh… that explains why Seungri likes you so much. You two always share the room, right?” he chuckled at her remark “Good thing i have a room just for myself. I think we should go… the bar is closed already” She stood up, holding his leg to support herself and JiYong took his drink in one gulp. He left money on the table with a big tip and followed Jennifer to the elevators.

 

 

„Which floor?” she asked immediately after he went in

 

“Umm… 7th” he Said and looked at her, when she pushed a different floor

 

“i’m hungry. You want to join me?” she asked not looking at him

 

“Y-Yeah, sure…”