Prolougue

Shadows Of My Heart

Nobody's P.o.v 

10 years ago...

In a dark, and mysterious night their were 2 young children wondering around hopelessly lost. It had began as a simple game of tag but they became lost along the way. Hoping to find a way back home to their families they try to find a familiar path, unknowingly they made there way towards an alley. Not knowing what lied ahead of them they entered the alley hoping it would lead to somewhere familiar but they ended up never seen again.

Their families called in the best detectives to try to find them but in the end they didn't succeed in finding even a trace. The only place they haven't searched was the imfamous Alley Of Shadows but of course nobody dared look there for them, because everybody knew it was no joking matter entering that alley. The rumours were true that once you've entered it, you would never be seen again. After a couple months of searching the detectives closed the case; unsolved. Leaving the two families in despair over there lost children.

Present Time 2014

Everyone had made way for the young detective for he was gonna solve one of the biggest mysteries of Busan. 

*Flashback*

I was getting tired of getting these easy cases that could be solved in a week or two; so I started looking into the archives of un-solved mysteries and came a long a case left un-solved for 10 years that involved my hometown. I read through the report, and decided to take the case;  the direcor seemed reluctant at first to give me the case but he eventually let me take the case. As I walked out I promised myself that I, Jung Daehyun will figure out this case even if I do dissapear! 

 *Flashback Ended*

On a dark and ominous night in Busan, when the full moon was at its highest. Two dark figures stepped out of the shadows of the alley fully dressed in black. "You ready for this?" Said a voice. "Definitely" another voice had replied as they walked to their destination. 


Well I know this is a super short chapter and all but I promise they will be longer in future chapters! ^-^

So recently B.AP, BTS, B1A4, BTOB, & other groups have new songs. Yeah I noticed I put groups that all start with B but honestly they are the only groups I know that have new songs right now.. O.o So anyways which songs did you like like most? And do you guys know any other new songs that are gonna be out?

Also anybody heard about 2NE1 & SNSD competing against each other with there new albums coming out soon? Who do you guys think will win?