1/1

Addicted

Jimin had no idea that he would get this trapped and stuck over a person, especially a boy who’s nickname was Suga.

It’s not like he had met him in any  kdrama-ish or dramatic type of way. He’d just decided he was stop bullting his friend Namjoon, (or as he called himself there Rapmonster) with excuses and go to see him rap and some underground club. It’s not as if he was going to be by himself, Hoseok was there and he had experience in the underground scene for being a dancer, and Jin was surely capable of watching over them since he was the oldest. But still, he didn’t know what to expect from those who stayed up upon hours on end, composing and creating music just so exclusive people who knew about them could hear their music. He was completely lost on what to do and where to go.

But then he’d met Yoongi through Namjoon, and he was quickly able to relax. He didn’t seem as uptight as the others in the club were, and he looked extremely similar to his age. And his eye smile made him look completely innocent and uncapable of being a horrible person. So as his friends had spread out he decided he would stick with this “Suga” person in hopes to learning more about him. He started out with simple questions.

"How long have you been rapping?" Jimin said while swirling his straw drink and clapping for the previous artist who stepped off the stage.

Suga thought for a second and slightly shrugged, “I’ve been doing it for a long time I honestly couldn’t tell you the answer. It feels like it’s been a part of my life for a long time.” 

After this Jimin regrets all his decisions after, he ended up spending the whole time talking to Suga about music, that even has Hoseok pestered him it was time to go (as they shared dorms together), he stayed and helped Suga clean up with the others.  Suga thought nothing of it and thought it was cute he wanted to help out the big boys put away the equipment as if they he was proving something so he allowed Jimin to help and before Jimin left traded phone numbers.

Jimin’s downfall would soon begin here. 

Because Suga was a university student and Jimin was in his final year of high school their schedules were a bit different. Suga had night classes so he was lively during the night, either in class or in his studio writing more lyrics. Because of this Jimin had to sacrifice his sleep in order to talk to him for hours on end, because Suga was not a morning person and was practically impossible to contact before dark. He’d grown  a bit of  a caffeine and sugar addiction since he needed to consume so many energy drinks so he could survive the night and the day. 

"Don’t you ever get tired?" Suga asked abruptly one night after taking a break from the studio. 

"Hmm what exactly brings up that question?"Jimin said leaning his head on one side to hold the phone as he popped open another energy drink.

"Just curious. Because Senior year is kind of important and you spent all of your time either at my apartment or talking to me on the phone all night. I don’t want my Jimin to fail any of his classes because of me."

Jimin blushed at the mention of him belonging to Suga and hanged up the phone after he mentioned going back to the studio to finish up his song. He proceeded to the fridge for one more energy drink with a blush faintly still on his face when he saw Hoseok putting his textbooks off of the counter.

"Another one of those drinks? You’re like addicted or something."

"Yeah… I guess I am."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it~ Please comment it's very much appreciated^^ I should have another yoonmin fanfic up either tomorrow or Saturday, depending on whether or not I get writer's block, and I hope to write a fanfic off of Tomorrow (my favorite song of their mini ablum omfg)