Favorite Pillow...

My Favorite Pillow..

 

Jessica roused out of a good night’s rest to feel someone snuggling and feeling a –pressure on her chest. 

 

Taking in a short sigh, she lifted her head and open her eyes just enough to see.  And just what she expected to… a head of tangled dark brown hair quietly snuggled between her s. She sniffed lightly and smirked, watching the head bounce slightly with the sudden exhale, and closed her eyes to lay back into the pillow again.

 

“Yah, You still alive?” 

 

A soft ‘Mmhm’ came as a cheerful reply

 

“I always see you snuggling there whenever I’ve woken up.” Jessica said making the tall brunette to lift her head and pouted.

 

“What? Am I not allowed to love my wife’s s?” the brunette retorted with an audible smile. Jessica couldn’t help but chuckle. 

 

“You have your own pair, why do you need mine?”

 

“Well, yes I do have mine but…” She snuggled herself further in, 

 

“…yours are much cuddlier…”

 

“There’s no such thing as ‘much cuddlier’, Sooyoung.” Jessica cut her, though her tone was more resigned than anything else by now to Sooyoung’s grammatical quirks.

 

“Much cuddlier!” Sooyoung ignored her,

 

“…And cute and soft and warm and big. For short, it’s Perfect!” She squeezed Jessica’s mounds gently to emphasize her point and squeaked quietly in happiness, making Jessica giggle and blush. After many years, she still fined her darling as the single most adorable thing for her or maybe in the whole world. Well, that what she thinks.

 

“Aish. Well, enjoy your favorite pillow then.” 

 

Jessica grinned, throwing her arms around Sooyoung’s head and squeezing her affectionately between her s, knowing that she was cutting off her access to air but also knowing that Sooyoung didn’t care. She felt her wife’s lips, leaving a playful kiss on her s; her face was buried closest to. She kicked off the sheets above them to allow her to wrap her legs around the younger girl’s waist, smiling blissfully with eyes still closed. Completely squeezing her wife into a tight hug and rolling around in bed.

 

I really love waking up to this woman every morning. 

 

“Uh c—c-an’t  br—brea —the.” Sooyoung’s muffled voice, tapping her hand at the older girl’s back signaling her to stop, gasping out, Jessica blinked down at her as she loosened her hold just enough so Sooyoung could slip her face out of the stranglehold of her s, tilting up to rest her chin on Jessica’s chest panting. Jessica smiled brightly at the first sight of her love’s pretty face that day.

 

“You okay?” Jessica asked with giggles in between with her words.

 

Sooyoung nodded slightly and giving a  thumbs up to show an ‘OK’ sign, blinking up at Jessica innocently as she rested her head against her left again and closes her eyes again feeling the softness of her ‘favorite pillow’. The older girl just pouted as she played with Sooyoung’s hair.

 

“Sometimes I’m afraid that you won’t come up for air and just suffocate yourself there.” Sooyoung looked up thoughtfully, pouting. 

 

“Drowning in Jessica’s s? Best way to die ever. What a great idea!”

 

“No, you aren’t allowed to die.” Jessica smacked her shoulder.

 

“I need you here.” 

 

“I know.” Sooyoung giggled, and start grinning as she crawled up to give a sweet peck to Jessica’s lips. 

 

“I’d have to be crazy to leave you.” Jessica raised a questioning eyebrow.

 

“You are crazy.”

 

“Yeah, Crazily in love with you…” Sooyoung giggled again.

 

“People might think that I’m crazy leaving a beautiful woman like you… “

 

“… or it might be you, who’s the one that causes me to become crazy if you ever leav— ” And a kiss will always work to silent her woman, Jessica knows that, very much. The kiss gets harder, and most of it as their breath heaved, none of them want to pull back and none of them want to break what they are having in the moment. But after a minute the kiss turned into, a peaceful greeting they loved to exchange every morning, evening and night.

 

Jessica beamed as she opened her eyes and met the sparking ones of the love of her life.

 

“I love you.” Sooyoung intoned sweetly, nudging her nose.

 

“I love you too.” Jessica replied, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung.

 

“Today is a special day. Let’s go out and have a breakfast outside.”

 

“Okay.” Sooyoung agreed, sliding back down to snuggle into Jessica’s chest again and closing her eyes. As she feels again the warm and softness of her ‘favorite pillow’. The older girl rolled her eyes, smiling despite herself. She’d predicted this.

 

“And that means you need to get off me.”

 

“Never mind then.” Sooyoung recanted, tightening her hold on Jessica.

 

“No! We’re going!! I’m hungry!” Jessica declared, dragging herself off the bed with Sooyoung clinging to her.

 

“BUT MY PILLOW!!” Sooyoung whined, giving Jessica her best pouty face as she stumbled around on the way to their closet.

 

Jessica stopped long enough to lift Sooyoung up in her arms, holding her up under her hips as she carried her rest of the way and set her down with a kiss on the lips.

 

“You can use your pillow all afternoon today, darling.” Or maybe more than that. 

 

“Really?” Sooyoung clapped cheerfully, giving Jessica kisses all over her lover’s face before she turned to pick out her clothes.

 

Jessica wasn’t one to brag, but she believed without a doubt that her Sunday mornings were better than anyone else’s she knew.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, what a comfortable pillow Sooyoung have.

Anyway…

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!

Let me love you guys!! Kkk

See you next time! 

---Jangie