'play with me?'

Just a try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : a request i got a gazillion years ago on my tumblr, had written it on my phone yet i didn't know where it was, so i stumbled across it

just the other day...read trough it and added some more stuff before realising 'man...you know the world needs more woosoo.'

so here i am..bringing it to the world. oh and because i am kind of in love with a submissive woohyun orz

 

 

~-~

"Play with me." He whined softly, settling himself on my lap; legs on each side of my waist and his cheek

resting comfortably on my right shoulder as I let my eyes browse trough my Literature book.

"I am busy, Woohyun." I retorted, shifting my gaze away from the pout that had grazed his features.

He knew all he had to do was ask and I would do whatever he wanted, but I had to finish studying.

It was the last week of school and I couldn't really afford fooling around with him.

He let out a grunt against my neck, I was aware of the fact he didn't like my answer but for now I really couldn't care less.

I chuckled placing my book beside me on the couch and wrapping my arms around his waist, hands resting on the small of his back.

I had, yet, fallen again for his trap.

"You are too cute for my own liking." I said in all honesty, rubbing small patterns over his shirt while turning my head and brushing my lips against the soft skin of his cheek.

He beamed at this, nuzzling his face on my neck and hooking his ankles together around my waist.

"Kiss, kiss." he chanted repeatedly, looking at me with big pleading doe eyes, his lips pursed together.

I chuckled before complying to his request; placing my lips lightly over his, tasting the soft pink flesh; seeing him flutter his eyes close, long dark lashes resting delicately over pale skin...pulling back nearly immediately I looked at him, knowing how much it bothered him when I did that.

Woohyun let out a strangled whine, his bottom lip jutting out in one of his famous pouts, I sighed shaking my head at him.

"You are hopeless." I said with a small chuckle before pecking his lips a few times, frankly not being able to resist the look he was giving me.

"Only because you are ignoring me." he muttered in between kisses before letting out a soft laugh, nibbling playfully on my lower lip as I attempted on pulling back.

"Kim Myungsoo, today you are only mine." he said, battling his lashes at me, a bright crimson colour dusting lightly over his cheekbones and nose.

"I am always yours, silly." I retorted, playing with the hem of his jumper as he shifted a bit on my lap, attempting on making himself EVEN more comfortable.

Woohyun gave me a small grin, leaning forward and pressing his slightly parted lips on the side of my neck, trailing scattered kisses up to my jawline. I closed my eyes, tilting my head slightly and biting onto my lower lip.

"Mine." he mumbled against the skin before digging his teeth lightly over the flesh.

I let out a small yelp, albeit a bit surprised that he had actually bitten me, somehow the whole thing was a bit bizarre for him.

He swiped his tongue over the patch of skin and I shivered lightly, goosebumps running down my skin.

"W-what are you doing..?" I asked, my voice coming out an octave higher.

"Seducing you..." he mumbled bluntly against my skin, peeking up at me trough his lashes, "...is it working?"

I groaned,exasperated,in response, resting my head back against the armlet of the couch, watching Woohyun's face droop a bit as he nuzzled my neck again before climbing off my lap and running to his room.

I blinked, scratching the back of my neck as I noticed he probably thought he was annoying me, when I just happened to find it all quite out of character from him, but arousing non the less.

"Woohyun.." I called out lazily as I got up from the couch and made my way to his room.

"Leave me alone Myungsoo.." I heard his voice from the other side of the door.

"Open up, Woo." I said knocking on his door with my knuckles.

"Leave me alone." He repeated, a bit firmer this time.

"Why..?" I asked, resting my forehead against the door, my dry lips quickly as I awaited for his response.

"Because...I am embarrassed and I want to be alone." he answered simply, inside the room I could hear the shuffling of some blankets and his comforter.

By now I had the image of Woohyun cuddled up between the sheets resembling small caccoon like he usually did whenever he felt homesick, a clear sign that he was upset; I felt a pang on my stomach, because most o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter