The Cast

Skool Luv Affair ❥

T h e  C a s t  


 

Baek Sumin(You)

  • 18-years-old.
  • A cold and quiet type of girl.
  • When Sumin was just a young girl she was abandoned by her mother who went to the states. 
  • Her father had died when she was just 4 cause of a heart attack. Eversince then, she has been raised in an orphanage. ​

 

Kim Seokjin(Jin)

  • 19-years-old.
  • A friendly and caring type of guy.
  • Kim Seokjin or as people would call him 'Jin' has been living with his grandparents after the death of his two parents.
  • He has a younger sister named Kim Minhee, before his parent's death Jin never wanted to deal with his younger sister.
  • But after the death of his parents he starts to care for his younger sister and starts accepting her in his life.

 

Min Yoongi(Suga)

  • 18-years-old
  • A ignorant type of guy
  • Min Yoongi or known by his nickname 'Suga' is known as the playboy of the school.
  • Girls would swoon over him in seconds, but he has no interest in girls. Saying that they are annoying and childish.
  • Besides that, he has a thing for basketball. That's why he's the captain of his school's basketball team.

 

Jung Hoseok(J-Hope)

  • 18-years-old.
  • A hyper and friendly type of guy.
  • Jung Hoseok or known as 'J-Hope' lives alone, his father abandoned him while his mother is currently in the hospital.
  • He always go to the hospital after he goes home from school and spend the day with his sick mother. 
  • Works part-time at a club just so he could earn money to pay for his mother's medicine.

 

Kim Namjoon(Rap-monster)

  • 18-years-old.
  • A quiet type of guy.
  • Kim Namjoon might look like one of those talkative guys buy actually he's really quiet,
  • it's not that he's shy and all it's just that he doesn't really talk much. He's the school's operator.

 

Park Jimin(Jimin)

  • 17-years-old.
  • The school's troublemaker.
  • Park Jimin or Jimin for short is known as the school's troublemaker. 
  • And like any other troublemaker, he doesn't follow the school's rules and dress code.
  • He doesn't really care if he get's in trouble and get a punishment, he's used to it and enjoys getting punished.

 

Kim Taehyung(V)

  • 17-years-old.
  • The school's nerd.
  • Kim Taehyung is known as the school's nerd when he's actually not a nerd at all.
  • He just likes spending time in the library cause it's calm and quiet.
  • Close friends with Jungkook.

 

Jeon Jungkook(Kookie)

  • 17-years-old.
  • Known as the school's cold kid.
  • Jeon Jungkook may look like a friendly boy by his looks but actually he's cold. He likes giving people the cold shoulder.
  • He doesn't have any friends except for Taehyung, his child-hood friend. Likes Skateboarding.

 


[ / ] Okay, this might be disappointing. 
Yes, it's not a chapter update, I was just introducing the casts of this story.
The story will start soon so please subscribe if you haven't.

Anyways, thanks for my first subscriber! (/throws hearts to you)
I really appreciate it.