The Ride Begins.

My Rollercoaster Like Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Ride Begins.

 

"HANA, WAKE UP ALREADY!!!"

 

TUM TUM TUM*

 

I fell down of the bed for the loud banging at my door. God that girl is going to scare me to dead one day.

 

"YOU'RE RUNNING LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

 

I cheek on the clock and I noticed that I only had 25 minutes to get to school.

I ran to the bathroom get ready as quick as a lightning. Then I ran downstairs and rush to the door.

 

"Hana, you have to eat breakfast" said umma when she saw me putting my shoes ready to leave.

 

"I’ll take something at school, I'm running late! Bye umma! Love you!" I blow her a kiss before leaving.

 

I rush to the bus stop just in time! 

 

~*~*~*~*~

~*LATER ON LUNCH TIME*~

 

Today time was passing fast. It’s already lunch time. Nana was supposed to meet with me at the canteen, but I can't find her.

 

Incoming Text Message~

From: Nana

‘I'm in the roof. Can you meet me here instead, I need to talk you privately ^^’

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

I'm in the roof but I don't see her anywh...

 

"BOO!!"

 

"WAAH! NANA!!! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT" Sometime I think Nana and my sister are planning my funeral.

 

"Sowie" She made a puppy face.

 

"Ok, but don't do it again... Please" I can't say no to that face.

 

"So what’s the matter?" I asked her since she was really busy laughing at me.

 

"Oh! Yeah… Guess what?!" she was almost shouting at me with a big smile. She’s so cute ^^. "Guess who ask me to be his Girlfriend!!"

 

I froze at the last statement, but didn't want to make obvious. "Who?" I fake a smile.

 

"Kingka of school: Cho Kyuhyun!!" she start talking of how exited she feels about her new relationship status, I just stood there smiling to hide the pain I was feeling.

 

Nana has been in love with him since one day that he was nice to her and let her in front of him at the canteen because she was kinda sick.

“So, what do you think of us together.”

 

“Mmm… well…”

 

“Yes?” She asked with a big smile and sparkling eyes. “Your opinion is really important to me cuz you’re my best friend in the world, almost like my sister”

 

“As long as you’re happy then I’m happy too” I said smiling.

 But the truth is that I’ve had been in a crush with him secretly since I started High School last year bet never told Nana. I know she’s my only friend but I was to shy to tell her, and now it’s too late.

  

Thanks God it's Friday. I need an alone time this weekend so I can get him off my mind. He's now my best friend’s boyfriend; I can't see him as anything else.  


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~*Two Weeks Later*~

 

 My pain is growing day by day. Nana is now the Queenka of the school since Kyuhyun is the Kingka. Now she's sitting in the "Popular Zone" she always invite me but I dodge her saying that I have to go to the library to finish some homework or just tell her that I’m not hungry, right now I’m at the rooftop trying to clear my mind or maybe just hiding from her. I was looking at the football ground when suddenly a feel a pair of hands holding my shoulders. I turn around and find a guy smiling at me. I’ve never seen him before around school.

"Who are you?" He smiles again at me.


"I'm Lee Sungmin. What's your name?" He said with a smile. He’s kinda cute.

 

"I-I'm Kim Hana. Do I know you?" He just walked and stand next to me looking at the sky.

He turned around and came closer to me, he took my hand and…

"Do you wanna be my friend" He sound so cute and was giving me puppy eyes. I laugh a little and nodded my head. He smiled and hugged me.

He let me go and sat in the floor and pats the empty space at his left.

We sat there for a moment…

"Thanks" He mumbles loud enough for me to hear and then smile.


"Can I ask you something?" he looked at me and then nodded.

"What are you doing up here? And why did you asked me to be friends so randomly?

 
 He stayed in silence for a moment. "I just wanted to run somewhere not so populated as the canteen and for the second question, I just don't like to see girls or people in general, alone and looking sad"

I stare at him for a while and smile a little without noticing. I don't know why but something about him made me trust in him even thought I barely meet him.

~*A Month Later*~

It was all by coincidence but I feel like I was meant to meet him... Sungmin and I had been growing our friendship this past two months, now I don't have to lie of Nana, now I really have things to do. Sungmin introduce me to his friends, they're really nice to me and fun to be with, they made me laugh a lot, making me almost forget about the pain I was felling almost two months ago...

"Are you thinking about me?" I recognize that voice… It was Leeteuk's voice
 
I turn around and found Sungmin, Yesung and Leeteuk coming my way.

"Hi guys!" I smile at them as they approached me. Sungmin ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Oppa. I. Can't. Breath." I said through each breath. He let go of me and ruffle my hair while smiling cutely at me.

Leeteuk and Yesung ruffle my hair a little too, it felt a bit weird but I let it pass, I haven’t seen them in four whole days and I felt really... I don't know... Alone, I got so use to be around them this past month; I’ve never had guy friends... Well any other friends less than Hana... It felt awesome being able to share with more than just one person.

"Sorry, it's just that we missed you" said Yesung blushing. Aaaw he can be almost as cute as Sungmin sometimes…

 

"School's so boring without someone to bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter