one

Stalker

Kim Jonghyun had never found someone he felt such great need to protect before. It didn't help much that the fragile Lee Jinki, the oh-so pretty boy Jonghyun is in love with confessed to him that

"I-I've never had boyfriend before."

How Jonghyun's heart blew up when he heard such confessions. That he was the boy first's everything. To be the first person to feel Lee Jinki's love, to hold Lee Jinki's hand, to wrap his arms around his slender waist, to feel such untainted lips.

It made Jonghyun feel such an overwhelming need to keep the boy safe, to keep the boy in his pocket.

It was on their second date when Jonghyun realized how much he needed to protect his cute little boyfriend exactly. He out of all the people in the world knew how beautiful Lee Jinki is. His plump red lips, his marshmallow-like cheeks, his infectious smile and his bright eyes. Who could resist looking at the boy?

They were walking in a mall, just lazing around walking when Jonghyun realized that the humans walking there stared at Jinki like they were about to eat him alive. It was not a normal stare-no it was not. The people there looked at him like they were ing stalkers or something. Like they could simply snatch him away and keep him in creepy basement all for themselves.

And the most frustrating part about all this, is that it seems that Jinki does not notice this fact at all. He never merely looks back at those people that stare at him too much. Jonghyun could've swore that there were even people that came so close to look at his face.

 

"Jinks-" Jonghyun calls him out as they were sitting at a corner in Starbucks.

"Yeah?" the sweet boy smiles at him and Jonghyun mentally punches himself for sitting somewhere so open because now everyone was practically staring at his boyfriend smilling.

"Have you ever noticed that people look at you-in a sort of creepy way? Like they want to eat you up or something?" Jonghyun asks him.

"Uh-huh." Jinki nodded as he kept on sipping his vanilla brew.

"So you do know?" the younger boy says back.

"Yeah. That happens."

"And you're not scared that those people might kidnap you or something?"

"Once I think . I was riding my bus home. Sat next to a window and a motorcyclist stared at my face so much that he almost crashed into a car. He almost died." Jinki replied back.

"He could've followed you home!" Jonghyun almost yelled, his fist under the table.

"Yeah, that too. Can I have some of your coffee? Mine is too sweet.' Jinki asks as he takes Jonghyun cup.

"Jinki!"

"What?"

"I am seriously worried that you might get kidnapped or some like that." Jonghyun feels like he wants to grab Jinki and hide him somewhere safe-like Pluto, where its blue and no else there.

"Don't worry." Jinki says as he rubs Jonghyun's cheek with his thumb.

"How can I not worry? Even when we walked here, I caught a guy following you from the back."

"Oh him? He follows me around all the time. His name is Jongin. I buy him coffee sometimes." Jinki says as though he is introducing a new friend Jonghyun has never heard of.

"You buy your stalker coffee?" Jonghyun says, thinking Jinki might be too naive for his own good.

"He's not so bad. He just wants to look at me sometimes."

"-I am considering of locking you up somewhere."

"Jonghyun-stop overeacting."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Just want to keep you safe. You're like Snow White surrounded by wolves."

"Not a girl." Jinki replies. Hating that common sentence he hears almost everyday.

"Pretty like one." Jonghyun teases.

"Shut up." Jinki blushes a little. Because Jonghyun is his first boyfriend and what else can you do when your boyfriend says you look pretty.

"Can you at least call me if someone really creepy follows you around? I don't want you to get hurt." Jonghyun takes Jinki's hands in his. Cupping it just to be sure Jinki is really there with him.

"Jongin takes care of that for me. He's right there behind you. Want me invite him sit with us?" Jinki actually has the nerves to suggest.

"Lee Jinki, he is a stalker-your stalker. You are not spending another minute with him."

"What about Henry? He follows me around too. Can I talk to him?" Jinki asks. Like he was actually serious about it.

"J-just exactly how many stalkers do you have?" Jonghyun asks.

"Four-maybe." Jinki says,looking down as though he is lying and there is probably more lurking all around him and that worries the hell out of Jonghyun.

"And you've never called the cops?"

"They're nice." Jinki says.

"Nice?" Jonghyun asks in a sarcastic tone.

"They buy me candy."

 

 

 

 

author's notes:kind of inspired by the fact that i was out with a friend and i usually get stared at a lot and that sort of creeped out my friend because she was scared I might get kidnapped or something. and the motorcyclist part actually happened to me and i was super creeped out that time.