Liar

Lee Min- Who!?

Chapter 1:

Liar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU_uAcGuqo

 


 

 

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Is it true you two have a daughter? If so, how old is she?” “Are you two married or getting married?”

“Is she the mystery woman in all the photos?”

“What do you companies have to say about this?”

 

Hold up, lets go to the beginning shall we.

 

My name is Choi Li Ana, but most people just call me Choi Ana. I am Korean and Hawaiian mixed and happily live with my aunt and uncle in South Korea. Before any of this I was a normal teenage in love with someone I know nothing about. Crazy that I only knew his nickname and imagining him to be some secret agent or something. But no, he was just another wannabe kpop idol in training, so much for the rest of our lives together. Relationships are built on trust and everything up until now has been a lie, even if it all wasn’t a lie its going to be hard fixing this one. How and when did I find out.

 

The year was 2000, I believe it was the summer, July 10, 2000 to be more exact. Just turned 19, fresh out of high school, no more curfew, no more homework well at least for now. I finally got the taste of freedom, well a little bit more freedom because I still had responsibilities. Also, I was excited to see my current boyfriend, M, Maggie didn’t think it would last long but we have been going strong for three years now and I still feel like I am floating on air. Maggie swears he looks like Lee Min Won, or something like that in Shinhma, but I’m not really into them. Heck, I can’t even get their name right have of the time to even want to know who they are. After all, H.O.T and 1tym and VOX is where my loyalty stands. Lately though, it seems harder and harder for M to meet me and he keeps canceling our plans, I am beginning to think he is cheating, if he is Lord in heaven help him. I finally got to the cafe he told me to meet him at, he was decked out in street clothing, sunglasses and a hat. Why in the world is he wearing sunglasses at night? Maybe he really he is a hired assassin or maybe a spy from North Korea. Slowly walking up to him I touched his shoulder, causing him to jump in his seat. “Oh, Ana its just you.” Sighing, he  grabbed his heart like it was going to jump out and then motioned for me to sit. Puzzled, I starting coming up with scenarios to why he was so fidgety, looking around and not looking me in the eye.

“Look, if you want to break just come out and say it okay? Lets not beat around the bush and save the heartache.” I went to get up before the tears started flowing but he grabbed my arm.

“Its not that, I know things have been really hard for us lately and I am sorry for always canceling on you. I am not trying to hurt you, trust me I’m not. I want you to know, no matter how hard it gets I want you to continue to be by my side and never give up on me , please?” Looking up at me with so much swimming through those eyes, pain, hope, love, and guilt. My heart has never raced this fast, I could either give up on him or continue to stay by his side. This isn’t a hard discussion so why couldn’t I choose?

“M-”

“Is that Lee Minwoo?” “I think it is!” “Who is he talking to?” “I don’t know, but lets get a closer look.” Who is Lee Minwoo? Looking at M, his eyes were the size of saucers as he seemed to curse under his breathe standing up.

“When I say run, run okay?” I couldn’t grab the situation, stuck in a daze I nodded my head in silent agreement. “RUN!” Before I could even think, we were racing through the streets, hand and hand. This heart squeezing feeling rushed over me, I knew this would be our last time together. I tried to memorize everything about him, from his longish floppy hair, to his beautiful eyes, stubble on his chin, big warm hands,  breath taking smile, and finally the way he looked when running like his life depended on it. If a life with him meant running, I’m not sure it is the life for me. Finally, we stopped in a dark alley, M, or now Minwoo hunched over trying to catch his breath. I just lowered my head and let the tears fall, the silence could be cut with a dull knife. Rrringg~ “Yeoboseyo? What? No, just some fans recognized me. I am near that old club downtown in Seoul. Yeah, the first one we went all together. I’m with a old friend. Yes,I understand. Okay, bye hyung.” Hanging up, he spinned around and slammed the wall in front of him. “, it wasn’t supposed to happen like this. I am so sorry Ana, let me call a cab for you and we will figure it out later.”

I keep looking at the ground, holding back the tears as the next words left my mouth “Liar.” After that, I am not quite sure what happened, next thing I was in a cab and in my bed silently crying myself to sleep.

 

The next morning, my aunt came to check on me, but I didn’t want to see anyone. My phone had at least 50 unopened ext and over a hundred miss calls and voicemails, half from M. I felt like the past three years were nothing but lies on top of lies. I gave my all to him and he couldn’t even tell me the truth and right now I don’t want to know the truth. I felt played, dirty and used. My aunt informed me that she called my work and told them I was ill, and she left me some food but I left it as it was. Maybe I should hear his side of the story, but was it even worth it anymore.


Cher here! I hope you liked the first chapter! Please continue to support me and suscribe and comment ! Thanks for reading!!