Got to Believe in Magic (Part 1)

Your Song. My Music, and our Mixed Emotions.

Got to believe in magic, 
Tell me how two people find each other 
In a world that's full of strangers; 
You've got to believe in magic, 
Somethin' stronger than the moon above 
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love. 

 

 

The beautiful lady wakes up as soon as she felt the sun shines through their bedroom window. She felt a strong arm wrapped around her, she turned around to see the face of the guy that she loved the most. She smiled and cupped his face. She slightly rises up from the bed only to reach for his lips, and when she does, she kissed it gently. The handsome guy moaned softly pulling her closer to him, his eyes are still closed. The lady chuckled and rests her head on his chest, she then remembered on how the two of them met…

 

 

 

~Eight years ago

 

The young girl walks at the park, alone. Her head is facing the ground, her right hand is in her side pocket while the other is holding the strap of her pink adidas backpack, she’s still wearing her highschool uniform, she looked at her watch, it’s already four thirty in the afternoon, ‘There’s no harm in relaxing even just for an hour, right?’ she thought. She continued to walk, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful flowers around her.

 

She can’t help but noticed that there are a lot of people in the park, ‘Maybe because it’s already spring and they just wanna enjoy the beautiful view of cherry blossoms.’ She said to herself. She looks at her right side, she saw a sweet couple under the big mahogany tree, the guy is back-hugging the girl, while the girl rests the back of her head at the guy’s chest. Sooyoung shifted her gaze on her left side, there’s also a sweet couple sitting on the bench, the guy’s right arm wraps around the girl’s petite waist. Sooyoung sighed and bows her head again. Not wanting to see the different sweet scenes around her.

 

She noticed the vacant bench at the far end of the park, near the children’s playground. Sooyoung walks towards its direction. The bench was under the big oak tree, facing the big pond at the center of the park. ‘It’s the perfect place to watch the sunset.’ She said to herself. She gets her phone on her pocket and begun texting her bestfriend.

 

To: Yuri BFF

Message: Hey Yul! Where are you?

Meet me at the park,

let’s watch the sunset together!

And you’ll have to see the

cherry blossoms, it’s so wonderful!

Fr: Sooyoungie

 

 

 

To: Sooyoungie

Message: Hey Youngie, I’m so sorry.

I can’t meet you right now.

I’m with Donghae oppa. So sorry BFF.

I promise to treat you a lunch next week

Okay? Anyways, just invite Yoona or

Maybe Hyoyeon to accompany you.

Fr: Yuri BFF

 

 

The taller lady sighed again infrustration. She knows that yoona is with Kibum and Hyoyeon has a date with Eunhyuk. She puts back her phone at her side pocket ‘Why Am I always alone?’ she thought ‘Am I really that ugly? I’m always admired, but never loved.’ Though having a boyfriend a boyfriend is her least priority right now, because she wants to maintain her high grades and being the top 1 in their batch, she can’t help but wonder such things and she frowned by her thoughts.

 

 

She then heard a loud footsteps, she turned around to see who it was. Sooyoung saw a young guy running towards her. The young guy is maybe same as her age or maybe older. As the young guy is getting nearer and nearer to her, she can now see clearly how he looks like. He’s goddamn handsome.

 

“Hey babe!” the young guy shouted, still on his way to her. Sooyoung looked around to see who is the girl that this guy is calling to, but to her surprise she saw no one. Her gaze returned to the young man and he shouted again “Babe, how are you?” Sooyoung was confused, she pointed her index finger to herself and mouthed ‘me?’, while looking at the young man, the latter just winks at her, and finally he;s now infront of her, panting.

 

 

“Siwon oppa!” they both heard a female voice, running towards their direction, but the young guy ignores her.

 

 

“Who are –” Sooyoung said, but was cut off by him

 

 

“How are you baby?” Did you wait for me for too long?” The young guy said. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow, she really doesn’t know, who this guy really is and obviously she doesn’t know what he is talking about. “I’m so sorry babe,” the young guy continued while pulling her closer to him, he wraps his arms on her petite body “I promise, I won’t be late again.” The young guy pulled himself away to look at Sooyoung’s pretty face, he then gently cupped her chubby cheeks “I’ll treat you later, okay? I love you.” And the young guy kissed her on her cheeks, Sooyoung was shocked. It’s her first time to be hugged and kissed by a guy, she didn’t know on what to react, so she just stood there while trying to absorb everything. Few seconds after, and finally she’s back on her senses, she gave the young guy a deathly glare, as she was about to slap him, they heard the voice of the young female again.

 

 

“Siwon oppa! Who is she?” The young man looked at the young lady who is standing at the other side of the bench. She’s wearing a red top, a very short shorts and sneakers.

 

 

“Tiffany, I already told you a million times before, right? I already have a girlfriend. So please stop this nonsense.” The young man said which makes Sooyoung to look at him, the young guy looked back at her with a wide smile on his face. He is holding Sooyoung’s waist and pulling her closer to him.

 

 

“Hey who –” Sooyoung said, but once again, cut off by the guy.

 

 

“Oh yes babe? Who is she? She’s the crazy girl that I’ve been telling you. She’s Tiffany Hwang,” the guy continued “Tiffany, meet my gorgeous girlfriend.” Siwon proudly says, boasting Sooyoung as if she’s really is his girlfriend.

 

 

Tiffany looks at Sooyoung from head to toe, she then gave the younger lady a deathly glare. Sooyoung, as an innocent girl, doesn’t know what to react, ‘Who are these crazy people. God, please help me.’ She thought.

 

 

“What’s her name?” The older lady asked. Siwon looked back at Sooyoung, his mouth slightly forms an ‘o’, it’s pretty obvious that he doesn’t know what to say. Thanks heavens, she’s still wearing her ID.

 

 

“Sooyoung… Her name is Sooyoung.” He proudly said to Tiffany. Sooyoung was still confused ‘How did he know my name?’ she thought.

 

 

 

 

I may never know 
Why I need you so, 
All I need to know is this feeling; 
Handle it with care, 
We were born to share this dream, my love.