START

Property of Siwon.Choi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    The joy of having parents are wonderful and limitless: the understanding of coming home to a warm house, filled with love one voices and caring sights.  The knowledge of having a protective being to shield you from the nasty of the world or words of wisdom when challenges arises.  The existences of unconditional love.  The love of one's mother and father.  

That is something Siwon will never experience. These two are merely the definition of a women whom conceived and gave birth to him, and the male partner of which will become the one that brought him into such crude world.
 
Toddler Siwon was given away at the age of four, when both his parent found him utterly useless and only gets in their way for drug dealing. He lost his charms, he use to earn the attentions of strangers when his parents props him to distract others while they steal from the victims. But soon he was too big for such trick, naturally sent back to the village with his grandparents, which didn't treated him a lot better.  At this tender age, Siwon was already fending for himself.  And that's the rough way he grew up.
 
At the age of ten Siwon was already hanging out with all the wrong people, soon a hyung of his decided to bring him along to the big city where he navigated the growing gang culture of the city.  Although young, Siwon persist a much older appearance, hence getting him in and out of clubs and restricted areas with a fake license was much easier.  Plus the guy was born street smart and obedient.  He quickly grew favourable to many gang leaders that wanting this sharp, cunning, hard working fellow.  But what makes him this highly praise and sought after was his honourable characteristic. 
 
Siwon refuse to takes or try any drugs, seeing everyone around him do so was enough he recall saying.  Nor does he go bullying his way through people with his strength and intimidated stares, although he could flourishingly do so.  He has his fair share of lovers in both es, but never have anyone spoken a bad word of him after his done with them.   
 
So when Siwon decided to step away from his gang-bang life style.  No other was more sad and disappointed than mobster leader, Leeteuk.  The guy practically treated Siwon like the son he never had, he was even planning on passing his position to Siwon when the time comes.   But just like every times and all the times, when Siwon set his mind on something, no one, and that's absolutely no one, could ever waver his decision.  
 
After leaving the gang, Siwon took the money he didn't get scrap off by his mom or dad to open this stylish tattoo parlour where him and his mates treated like their baby.  Donghae and Eunhyuk.  If Siwon leaving the gang was bad, imagine how bad it was when he unintentionally convinced the two top fighters in the gang to leave shortly after him.  That really didn't sit too well with another high profile member, Kangin.  But just like Siwon, these two have never look back on their words. 
 
It took the two sworn brothers 3 weeks to find out where Siwon was, trying to be as subtle as possible for not wanting other members or rivalry to know of their where about.  It took some heavy tearing, fist throwing and all in all heart to heart 'bromance' persuasion for Siwon to let the two stay with him, and later two became three sworn brothers.    Siwon stay contacted with Leeteuk and Kangin through emails, he welcomes the two in their conserve.  And the two also agree on visiting him one day.  However deep down they all understand the lifestyle the other have picked and didn't have the heart to disrupt whatever peace they found within.  
 
Siwon's dead beat parents will come only for money and nothing else.  They pretended to show some caring before coming down to business.  Which Siwon have told them to stop faking ever since he was sixteen, when they first found out the little guy was in the city and earning big bucks.   How they always manage to locate him was something he'll never work out, and literally  out a little when his dad once comment how he's link to them by blood and they'll always find him.  It send nightmares to Siwon for the next weeks.     It has been fours years since that last night he spent drinking and laughing freely with Leeteuk.  Recently Siwon just turned 26 and living the calm, smoke free, gun free lifestyle he never thought he could have in this little world of his. 
Now, one may think operating a tattoo parlour is somewhat a thug life after all.  Yet to many surprise, Donghae and Eunhyuk find themselves working on normal, day to day office, university students, hipster girls and boys more than the usual suspect of gangsters.  Where female clients, actually make up 70% of their business market.  Perhaps Sunny the receptionist is right, who could give a pass to  the awesome trio in this neighbour town.
 
Present
 
"Thank you, I hope you like your boo-tat"
 
"wah~Donghae oppa I will.  Thank you"
 
The young, long wavy hair, tiny girl wave one last time seductively before stepping out the door, leaving with a pouty expression when the handsome tattoo artist still didn't ask for her number after dropping thousands of hints.  Such obvious flirting made Siwon uncontrollably snorted when Donghae turn to face him with a satisfying sigh.  This boyish naïve ex-gang member truly believes they came for his tats and not him, him. 
 
"That's the fifth doggie for this week... What's up with that?" Siwon absentmindedly ask, knowing Donghae will start talking about iron man again if he didn't start a conversation soon. 
 
"Well... I told them I was planning on getting a dog...and before I know it, they start asking me to put one on them..." Donghae mumble as he took a sit behind the counters next to Siwon. 
 
"So you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter