When I met you

Love Song Diary

There I was, an empty piece of a shell,
Just minding my own world;
Without even knowin' what love and life were all about
Then you came,
You brought me out of the shell;
You gave the world to me
And before I knew, there I was so in love with you

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

 

 

 

Year 2003, trainee days:

 

 

It’s been a week since Choi Sooyoung went back to Seoul. Though she felt sad because of the disbandment of Route φ, she thought that her dreams were shattered. But then, the SM entertainment never gives up on her, she still continues on being a trainee under the said company. She felt relieved when she knows that she still has a chance to prove herself, and being thankful to SM for trusting her skills and talents.

 

She smiled as she is now in front of the SM building. ‘It’s been a year,’ she thought ‘I’m here again.’ She walks inside the lobby looking for her ‘friends’. Well, her not-so-close-friends, but still those people are the one whom she thinks; she can spend more time with. They have the same attitude and personality so it’s not hard for her to be with them.

 

“Sooyoung! Welcome back!” Sooyoung turned around only to find those three girls who were running towards her direction.

 

“Jessica! Yuri! Hyoyeon!” She tightly hugged the three girls.

 

“How’s Japan?” Yuri asked her

 

“Well, it’s good. But our group didn’t meet with success.” Sooyoung said sadly.

 

“Don’t worry; maybe you’ll be part of the next girl group that SM will make, right? And that’s the reason why they called you again to be their trainee. You have a potential to be star Soo! I just hope that the four of us will debut together and be on the same group.” Jessica said, the other three girls just laughed at her. “Why?”

 

“Nothing, it’s just like… You’re accent is very much different from us Sica!” Hyoyeon said, still holding her laughter, the oldest lady rolled her eyes, “Okay, let’s get going! Let’s go to our practice room!”

 

The four girls walked happily while chatting about girly stuffs, their practice room was located at the second floor of the said building, on the far left corner of the floor.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He’s really handsome isn’t he?” one girl said.

 

“Yes he is! He is!” said by the other.

 

“Omona! How come a perfect guy like him, is here? At SM building? OMG!” said by the other girl.

 

The four girls stopped, they looked at the practice room on the right side, the practice room for the new male trainees.

 

“Who are those girls? And who are they talking about?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Oh, they’re also trainees here.” Yuri answered briefly

 

“And they’re talking about the new male heart throb of the SMe, Choi Siwon.” Jessica answered

 

“Choi Siwon?” Sooyoung asked again

 

“Yes, the most handsome trainee here in SM. You’ll have to see him!” Hyoyeon said “And you share the same last name!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk went back on the practice room, he visited the new male trainee’s room, and he is very fond of Siwon. He thinks that the younger male is very nice, and very determined to become an idol.

 

“Hey Siwon!” Leeteuk called

 

“Hyung! Why you’re here?” Siwon asked

 

“Just wanna check on you. Anyways, there’s this friend of mine who came back from Japan. She’s one of the adorable former trainees here, and now she’s back. Actually she’s the most adorable girl you’ve ever met.” The older man said, boasting about his friend

 

“I guess you like her, hyung?” Siwon half-teasing the older guy.

 

“No! I’m just close with her. Well, I have to admit that I kinda like her… before. But she’s too young for me. Maybe you two can be together! You have the same family name!” Leeteuk teased his dongsaeng

 

“Hyung! I have to focus on improving myself first!” Siwon said

 

“Well, I guess, here she is…” Leeteuk said while looking at the lobby, there he saw the four familiar faces. The four girls who are talking very loudly “Sooyoung! You never changed even just for a bit!” He called

 

“Oppa!” Sooyoung runs towards him and hugged him “How are you?” she asked

 

“Hey! I should be the one to ask you that!” Leeteuk said. “Oh, Sooyoung this is Siwon. He’s the new male trainee here. He’s last name is also ‘Choi’ and his birthday is also ‘February 10’. I guess you two shared a lot of things in common. I hope you two can become good friends.” Leeteuk said while introducing the two Chois to each other.

 

“Really hyung? We have the same birthday? Wow! Hi Sooyoung, I’m Siwon. You know what, you looked very familiar. Have we met before?” Siwon asked while offering his hand to the younger girl. Sooyoung just looked at him, stunned by his presence. How come she can see face-to-face a Greek-God-like man, he’s so perfect, she thought.

 

“Hey Sooyoung! He’s asking you! Show some respect, answer him politely!” Jessica said, teasing Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung snapped back from reality and answered “Ahh… Yeah…We… We have the same birthday. And yes... I mean, no… I don’t know if we ever met before…” Siwon smiled at her cuteness, it seems like it’s hard for her to make a complete sentence at that time. Is she nervous? He thought.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked the younger girl in front of him right now

 

“Yeah… Yes! I mean, yes. I’m okay Siwon-ssi” Sooyoung answered and bowed her head. Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon trying to hold their laughter. Sooyoung gave them a ‘Stop-teasing-me-or-I-will-the-three-of-you’ look.

 

“You don’t have to be formal Sooyoung-ssi, you can call me ‘oppa’” Siwon said

 

“Oh…” Leeteuk said, giving Siwon a ‘Don’t-be-too-fast-Siwon’ look and winked at him.

 

“Uhmm, okay. Siwon oppa,” Sooyoung hesitantly said “We’ll have to get going. By the way, these are my friends Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon. And we still have to practice.”

 

“You don’t need to introduce them to Siwon, Sooyoung-ah. Siwon already knew them, and I bet those girls knew Siwon too!” Leeteuk informed Sooyoung, which made her face turned crimson red as she felt embarrassed.

 

“Oh, so sorry…” Sooyoung said, bowing her head again.

 

 

 

The four girls started to walk towards their practice room. When they are far enough from Siwon and Leeteuk, the three girls started laughing loudly.

 

“Hey! What’s so funny?” Sooyoung said

 

“If you could only see yourself a while ago. You looked like an idiot!” Yuri said while laughing

 

“Your face is so red, and you keep on bowing your head to him. You can’t even form a sentence! You keep on stuttering!” Jessica added

 

“Someone is inlove…” Hyoyeon hummed

 

“What are you talking about?” Sooyoung faced Hyoyeon

 

“Nothing. Why? Feeling guilty?” Hyoyeon said, teasing her dongsaeng

 

The four continue on walking. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Jessica still teasing Sooyoung. Sooyoung’s face turned redder and redder if ever it’s still possible. Her heartbeat becomes irregular, she don’t know what she’s feeling, but she can’t forget the handsome face of her new oppa, Choi Siwon.

 

 

 

You taught me how to love
You showed me how tomorrow and today
My love is different from the yesterday
I knew, you taught me to love
And darling I will always cherish you today
Tomorrow and forever

And I'm sure when evening comes around
I know we'll be making love like never before
My love, who could ask for more.

 

---------

So sorry for the lame first chapter. :p