Opening

Running Man with Infinite

Running Man,the No.1 variety show in Korea...My all time favorite variety show,while watching it,I thought go how it would be with the whole on Infinite and I suddenly felt like writing this fic since I'm bored at home and I have nothing to do and I didn't feel like studying too:3So let's start:)

 

"Hello to everyone and welcome to Korea's No.1 variety show,RUNNING MAN."The main host,Yoo Jae Suk boomed into the mic."As you all can see,the place is decorated EXTRA fancy today due to today's gue-"His sentence was cut off by the rest of the members cheering and clapping,especially Kwangsoo and HaHa as they knew that there will be idols coming."Can you all stop and let me finish my sentence??What I was about to say was that they place is extra fancy due to IDOLS coming today!!"As soon as he finished talking,the rest of the cast were cheering again as they heard the word 'IDOLS'.

The intro was finished."Nowwwwwwww,let's get the idols out!Firstly is Infinite!"JiHyo was fan girling while Gary had that dejected look on his face before he said his famous way of saying Stress.The Infinite members were laughing."Infinite,can you do your greeting and ignore that crazy woman??"Kwangsoo added in.JiHyo was about to hit Kwangsoo when she saw the Infinite members staring and trying not to laugh at her actions,JiHyo blushed and look away.Sunggyu broke the silence by saying"1 2 3 Annyeonghaseyo,Infinite immida"(With the rest of Infinite of course:p)

"Let's have the Infinite members do their own introductions,and of course,let's have the leader first"Sunggyu gulped while the rest of them thought'Gyu bullying start!'"Annyeonghaseyo,Infinite's leader immida."Jaesuk butted in to tease Sunggyu"What is your position in Infinite??"Sunggyu gulped and answered"M...main v...vocal""Oh really?!Then you must be able to sing She's Gone"Sunggyu face paled and the rest of the members and cast were dying of laughter."I can't sing that high,but Woohyun can"He added in quickly."Woohyun,please do a demo please"Kwangsoo butted in.Woohyun sang it perfectly and everyone clapped...the intro of Infinite finished.

"Next,we have Elemint,label mates of Infinite from Wooliment."One by one,every member of your group came out and the guys were fanboying and to your surprise,JiHyo was also cheering,it made you guys excited and happy:)

Sorry for such a short chapter guys....I just started and I'm supposed to be studying now.LOL.I will try to update tomorrow if I can:)