Final

The Happy Birthday

Kyuhyun went back to the dressing room with all the claps and praises from everyone who came to his musical. He just smiled back and bowed to them, and as usual he got many presents from all the fans. Although he can’t hide what’s running inside his head right now. It doesn’t mean that he’s not happy, he is but something through his mind all the day. He knew that his boyfriend had comeback to Korea today, his boyfriend is finally here. Being far away for a few weeks had turtoring him enough but what can he do about it. He supposed to be happy now right? For finally to see someone that he really goddamn missed, and all the sweet thoughts are just disappeared. Siwon didn’t called him when he arrived in here as his usual. Kyuhyun thought that maybe he just didn’t want to disturbing him for pre-show rehearsal or whatever was that, it made Kyuhyun really upset. Fortunately, try as professional as he is, it didn’t distract his performance. He only received one message which told him that Siwon was here but they can’t meet each other yet because his boyfriend wanted to spent the time with his family on their house.It’s kind of a big deal since he shouldn’t being selfish for having Siwon only for himself especially when Siwon was far away from home. He sighed. Then maybe, today is just like one of those days when they barely spend the time just both of them.

He sat on the backseat of the car with his manager. He lost on his own mind until he felt that the car stops. But when he saw from the car’s window,he realized that it’s not the dorm.

“Why are we here? It’s not the dorm. It’s Siwon’s appartement.” Asked Kyuhyun when his manager opened his car’s door.

“Yes,somebody told me that I had to leave you here.” His manager smiled.

“Wait what? You gotta be kidding me right?”

“No, I’m not. So just get out because I had to back to my office and it’s getting late.” His manager take his hands to Kyuhyun can get out of the car.

“No no wait hyung! This is crazy, how can you leave me alone in the night like this and Siwon is not here, he spending the night with his family.” Kyuhyun began to panicked

“Didn’t you have his keys?”

“Yeah..but~”

“So, this is not the problem. Well, I don’t have time for this so just stay here and I’m going back.” The manager went back to inside the car when Kyuhyun still whinning.

“Yah!Hyung don’t do this, take me back to dorm please. Hyung open it!” Kyuhyun knocked the car’s window but it’s useless because the car had start to leave.

“Yaaah Hyung Go Burn In Hell!!!” Kyuhyun screamed out loud, didn’t care about the securities who stands in front of the gate.

He silently cursed his manager for doing this to him. It was almost midnight and he’d still on the outside of the appartement and didn’t know what to do. He didn’t dare to called Siwon because he didn’t want to ruin his time with the family. He wondering what will he gonna do now. Who is that somebody who wants him here. He just about to get a cab and just went home but he was just so freakin’ tired now. Letting out the big sighs, he stomps his feet to go inside the appartement. At least I can have the bed for resting then leave, he thought.

The lift opened, he dragged his lazy feet into his boyfriend’s room. He pressed the code and scanning his fingerprints until the door unlocked. He stepped inside and switched the light.

“Surprise!!!” the familiar voice came behind him, he turned back suddenly and mouth gaped widely when he saw that person. Yeah, it’s no other than Siwon, his boyfriend, his love, the person who he so eager to see now standing in front of him with the cake and candles on his muscular arms, deep-dimply smiled to him then singing him the childish happy birthday song.

Kyuhyun can’t hide his surprised look when Siwon came near him. See the ridiculousness of what happened. He blushed like a mad.

“…..Happy Birthday to Kyu….” Siwon finished the song as he standing right closely to his boyfriend. He can see that Kyuhyun just stunned and didn’t say anything, just put his unbelievable look directly to his eyes.

“Blow the candles,babe.” Siwon broke the silence and made the other get his conscious back. Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head then slowly blowing out the candles.

“Happy birthday baby~” Siwon kissed him on the cheeks.

“Siwon how could you—I mean how—you just told me that-“

Siwon suddenly pecks his lips, knowing that his boyfriend couldn’t find the words properly again. Siwon grinned at how cute his boyfriend when he looks so nervous like that. “I’m sorry I lied to you sweety. I just think that I want to give you this surprise for your birthday even though it’s a little bit too late.”

“So you are the one who told manager hyung to drive me here and leave me alone outside like a homeless people?!”

“Yes. Please don’t be mad.” Siwon gave him the pleaded look.

“Idiot! Why are you doing this to me? I swear I want to kick your until you can’t feel it when you don’t gave me any calls since you back!” Kyuhyun earned Siwon many slaps on the chest and didn’t dare to look up. He didn’t realized that his voice was cracked into the little sobs.

“Hey, hey baby stop it, I’m sorry.” Siwon grabbed his boyfriend’s hands. “Hey, Kyuhyun look at me, I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean that. I just want to surprise you that’s all. I’m so sorry if you don’t like it.”

Kyuhyun stop and turned his head so he can meet Siwon’s brown orbs. “Who says that I don’t like it. I do, I just..I’m sorry maybe because I..miss you.” He finally realized his tears.

“Oooh babyyy I miss you too.so so much. I’m sorry  Don’t crying” Siwon hugged Kyuhyun so tight, try to calm him down. When he feels that the sob had increased, he released the hug and look at his boyfriend again.

“Don’t cry okay? I’m here now and we are gonna celebrate your birthday together.” Siwon said as he wipe away the tears and grab one of Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Wait, what are we going?” asked Kyuhyun confusedly.

“To your real surprise. Come on!” but before they went ago, he turns back. “Oh I forgot, you have to wear this first.” Siwon put the eye mask to Kyuhyun.

“What? I don’t want to.”

“Come on baby, just a little bit fun would you?” Kyuhyun just sigh and let his boyfriend do what he want.

Then Siwon slowly dragged Kyuhyun into the lift with his hands all over him.

“Oh My God this is so ridiculous!” Kyuhyun cursed at his boyfriend. Siwon just smile instead.

After stepped from lift, they slowly walked again. It was pretty long enough because they had to went through the stairs. Of course it was difficult to him with the close eyes, he just held Siwon’s hand and follow the steps while cursing his boyfriend to make him doing this until Siwon reach the door then open it so they both finally can go inside. Siwon stopped him.

“Okay, here we are!” said Siwon as he opened up the mask so Kyuhyun can take a look.

Kyuhyun didn’t believe of what he just seeing. They are on the rooftop of his appartement. There are dining table set with two chairs on it, candles, some balloons, roses are everywhere, candles, wine, some balloons, roses are everywhere.

“What…is…this?”

“Cho Kyuhyun’s secret party by me!”

“You—Seriously Siwon, you prepared this all?”

“Of course.”

“But—how?”

“Ah kind of long story and a few helps from friends, I’d tell you later okay? So shall we enjoy this now?” Siwon took Kyuhyun hands closer to the table. Like the man always do when he got their lover to the romantic dinner, he pulled up the chair first then let Kyuhyun to sit.

“Why don’t you tell me before so I can at least dress up first?” Kyuhyun pouts.

“Then it’s not called surprise, babe. Don’t worry, you always look beautiful to me.” He smirked playfully.

“Shuttup. Let’s eat I’m starving.”

Siwon laughed. His Kyuhyun had never changed when it comes to food and he loves to feed his baby. They started to eat the dinner first, talking about anything that they missed when they were far away. Kyuhyun talks about what he was doing all day. How he changed his expressions from excited,angry,into sad while he still munching the food. Siwon always found it amusing, so he just kept his eyes staring at him.

“Kyu, I have something for you.Wait here.” Siwon said when they finished the dinner.

Siwon went to the stereo and he played the music, it’s an old song from Cool, called “All For You.”, this song is practically romantic and they both love this song. He turned his head back to Kyuhyun and smiled.

“Dance with me.” Siwon offered his hand to Kyuhyun.

“What?”

“I want you to dance with me. Would you mind?”

Kyuhyun stay on his position first, just looked at the tall man in front of him. Siwon started to worry. He must be known that Kyuhyun is so unaware for something like this. Maybe he just got scolded again then being left alone. He prepared for the worst. Not sure of what happened, but Kyuhyun took his hands back and said “No. I don’t mind at all.”

So they danced along with music. For the first minutes they didn’t dare to open their mouths. Just enjoying the music and slowly moved. Siwon tightened his arms on Kyuhyun’s waist while the other wrapped his hands on his neck. They stayed on the position for a while.

“Siwon?” Kyuhyun softly called his boyfriend, broke the silences.

“Hm?”

“Nothing. I just..um..thank you.”

“For what?” Siwon chuckled and kissed him on the ear. Even after years of being together, his younger boyfriend might still nervous over him.

“Everything. I just still can’t believe that I had be able to see you again. I don’t know, I should’t feel like this again but I can’t deny it and what can I do for that.”

“I know,Kyu. I miss you too,so freakin’ much. I’m sorry that I had to leave you again.”

“No. don’t be sorry. I should be the one who understand you. God,I’m so stupid!”

“Hey, stop saying that. You are not.” Siwon said as he gently released the hug for looking to the younger. “Look at me,baby. Listen. I don’t want to hear that words again from you okay? stop cursing yourself like that. I know this is hard for us but I want you to be strong for me because you know that I can’t barely to seeing you like this.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry to act like this. I’m just glad that you home right now.” With Siwon’s intense stare, he felt his blushed burning again.

“Just a few months babe, wait me for that.”

Kyuhyun nodded as he felt the gently kissed through his lips. Slowly but so intensed. They can feel the burning between their kisses just told them how much he missed each other.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” Siwon broke the kisses and earned the glare from his boyfriend. He took the small blue box with the white ribbon on it out of his pocket.

“Open it.”

Kyuhyun untied the ribbon and opened the box. He shocked to see what inside it. It was the silver necklace with the gold sun pendant on it. He stared as he touched the pendant.

“Sun?” he asked and looked at Siwon.

“Yes, and I have the moon.” Siwon smiled and show him his pendant inside his turtle neck sweater.

“But you must be the sun instead, according to my musical~”

“Haha yeah, but I prefer to be the moon instead.” Siwon chuckled.

“Why?”

“Because the moon begin to appear when the sun had setting. The sun might have to take the control on the planet, but he always alone. Then it’s the moon’s job to always follow the Sun’s rotation so he can always be with him. So it’s just like you, you are gonna be strong and shinning just like the sun wherever you might go. I just want to be your moon who always protect you from behind. And the moon had never exist when the sun in not there right?”

Kyuhyun stunned there. He tried to process every single of Siwon’s words because he can’t get back his mind which lost in one second. He smiled, a beautiful smile that Siwon had been in love with. He would do anything just to make his love to smile like this, being happy with him.

“Want to help me out?” Kyuhyun muttered, gesturing the necklace on his hand.

“Sure.” Siwon took out the necklace then walk behind Kyuhyun and put on the necklace into Kyuhyun’s long neck.

“It’s beautiful.” Kyuhyun kept holding the pendant.

“You like it?”

“Yes, Thank you,Wonnie.” Kyuhyun pecks his lips. “You know, the thoughts of spending my birthday alone this year really makes me sick. Maybe it’s the reason why I’m missing you a lot like now. But now,I’m happy. Not just because you’re here with me and give me this surprise,but because that scary thoughts was finally gone. I’m thankful for that.”

“No, I should be the one who really thankful here. No matter how hard it must be, you’d still want to stick with me. You still want to be with this possessive idiotic person.”

“Well I love your stupidness.”

“And I love all of you, My Sunshine.” Siwon touch Kyuhyun’s chin and give him a kissed.

“I love you too,My Moonlight.” Kyuhyun said by Siwon’s warm embraces. .

So, that’s how the things went out. They spent all the night together, just the two of them, embracing each other like they owned this world. They didn’t care if they had been caught with the pairs of eyes then so beat it. Kyuhyun thought that this is the best birthday he ever had, with Siwon by his side. He knew that this is not for a long time because Siwon would have to going back to China any soon but he just don’t care. As long as Siwon can be here with him like this moment, he will treasure this. A lot.

 

~Fin~

Thanks for reading :D

This is the song that I mentioned above if you are wondering ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRihQOerhw4