One

Nyctophilia

I stood at the dark forest,breathing heavily, my mind not set on my problems. I slowly enter farther and farther, the forest got more dark and more creepy. It's calming actually,then I reached it. It's right there in front of my eyes, I pull the roses out of my backpack and lean on the ground.

" Umma, Appa, I'm here.."

I sniffed and placed the flowers on the ground next to their graves. They told when they died , they want to be next to each other, funny how they died at the same exact time, place, and day.

" Umma and Appa, today's my birthday, I'm 18. Remember when you used to suprise me? "

I wiped my eyes and slowly got up and it's time for home. When they died, all the money belonged to me, we were a rich family, not those stuck up ones. We volunteered at the orphangae and food donations, and all the money we got all came to me.

I don't want it, all I want to do is die. I sighed and walk out of the forest, I've been there so many times that I cannot get lost, so simple, to the left is a small creek, and the right is the graves, north is hundreds of trees, south is home.

I reached home and opened the door, it's locked, digging in my bag for my keys..it's not there. Great locked out of my own house, just great. I slumped on the steps and cried..I don't know why though, all my life is just a huge fail.

Please kill me now.