Leave Me In This Path Of Light

Coma

"Leave me in this path of light, I'm happy. I don't want you to save me, I don''t need to be saved. I'm in a better place, you're here with me, you're holding my hand and kissing my forehead. Our friends are here too...and my dad." She said in a low voice.

 

"You need to come back baby, I need you." Jaebum pleaded as he grabbed Jaemin's hands.

 

"Please, just let me stay. You could always come with me! It's always sunny and warm and there's no wars or fighting! Peace, that is how I would describe this place." Jaemin was smiling brightly, Jaebum had never seen her this happy, she looked...hopeful.

 

"Jaemin, I need you to come back to me."

 

"No! I am happy here, I will not go back to that God-forsaken world!"

 

"Please!"

 

"No...now I feel as if I'm floating away, I can't feel all the pressure and I like it this way. So please baby, let me stay in this beautiful coma."

 

"Why can't I have you?"

 

"Because this isn't the way it's suppose to be, I could leave so easily but I don't want to. Wouldn't you want to stay if you were in my position?"

 

"No, I'd go back to where I truly belong." Jaebum looked at her with cold eyes.

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Jaemin screamed and fell to the ground clutching her head.

 

"Jaemin you have to make the choice to come back! You have to fight for it!"

 

"Why are you leaving it up to me?! All I needed was for you to give me clarity!" Jaemin screamed.

 

"I will! Just come back!" Jaebum yelled at her.

 

"What the is going on!?"

 

Slippin' farther an farther away
It's a miracle how long we can stay
In a world our minds created
In a world that's full of

 

"Help me you bastard!" Jaemin screamed and clutched Jaebum's leg.

 

"I have to go, you can come back when you're ready." Jaebum said and he slowly disappeared.

 

"Please, Jaebum, understand what I'm doing, I'm just trying to get through this wreckage. My twisted dreams have ed with me and now I'm here... I don't want to just stay in this perfect world if I can't have you. I'm coming back. Wait for me at the crossroads, Jaebum."

 

 

She awoke.

 

 

I awoke, only to find that the rest of the world was asleep - Leonardo Da Vinci