Trouble with Kyoungmi

Ma Boy

~~CheonSa's POV~~~


He Held me so tight in his arms and i was hoping he'd never let go!! "Cheonsa-ah" Changjo murmured. i felt his hand remove a strand of hair from my cheek. "O-oppa~" i whispered. "Shh..." 
i felt him kiss me...and it was the best thing ever! ...untill....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Yah! Cheonsa-ah" wake up before i get your unnie!" i hears Siwon-oppa scold. "Anio! Go awayy" i mumbled. "Cheon Sa..." He Trailed. "fine! you don't have to hiss!" i shouted. i got up and unwillingly changed into my school uniform
230_JE15_080108_kclass101.jpg

I fixed my hair in my usual ponytail and grabbed my bag, slipped my shoes on and headed to the kitchen. "Unnie-ya! i'm heading to school" i called. "are you gonna study at the library again tonight?" Nikki asked me. "Ye." i nodded. okay Siwon will be home early i'm taking late shift arraso?" Nikki asked me. "Ye!!" i said bowing slightly. i grabbed my lunch money off the island by the door and headed out. i walked down the halls to hear footsteps behind me. "yah! who's there!?" i asked sternly. no one answered so i kept walking, heard the footsteps again. I turned around puffing my cheeks. "Yoboseyo!?" i called. i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. i yelped and turned aroung. "Choi Changjo! who do you think you are spooking me like that!?" i said pouting. "aigoo, Cheonnie...you should know i always do this to you!" Changjo said smiling at me. "you're a jerk you know that right?" i asked. he nodded at  me smiling widley. "but you know you love me!" 

Changjo and i continued walking down to the subway station to get to school. once we got to school we met up with Shannon, Sunny and Lizzie. "Omo~ you two look like the cutest couple walking like that!" Sunny chirped. "Unnie!!" i whined. "yah, don't whine like that you sound like a baby." Shannon said texting someone. I stuck my tongue out at her playfully. i turned to the door and i saw....sungjong!! Omo! he's the most popular in the 10th grade...i wonder if he'll talk to me. "hi!" i chirped shyly. he looked at me and raised his eyebrow before walking off. "aish. what a !" Lizzie mumbled. i only nodded. "Omo, but he's a ...handsome !" i said. Shannon lightly slapped me upside the head. "Get a grip cinderella freak! don't you know Sungjong-odngsaeng likes Kyoungmi-unnie?" she asked. i looked at Kyoungmi who was sitting with Jessica and Taeyeon. "oh look it's that dorky gril who never talks in 7th period! hey mute girl do you understand me!?" Taeyeon teased. they turned to walk off. i gritted my teeth and stepped forward. "oh no.." Changjo mumbled. "here we go again!" Sunny chirped.

"Yah who do you think you are? you think you run this place!? well my sister treats me like a queenka to!! so does that mean i should act cruel?" I blurted. uh oh...there goes my bigh mouth ...again. Kyoungmi turned slowly. "Ah~ to mute girl can talk! rather dangerous mouth you got there sophomore." *slap*

My eyes widened. i felt tears sting at my eyes. "you ungrateful loser...i don't see why you have friends who are actuallt pretty...unlike you" Kyoungmi scolded. "oh and don't you ever talk to me like that again arraso!?" she said. "y-ye..." i choked out quietly. Kyoungmi, Jessica and Taeyeon shoved passed me as tears slipped from my eyes. "Cheonsa-ah!" Sunny cried. i felt all four of them hugging me. the rest of the day went by slowly, my first encounter with Kyoungmi-ssi and it wasn't good.

I i decided i would just study at home and said my good byes to my dongsaengs and oppa/unnies. i began walking home. the subway ride home was horrible. first i missed the first train! then! a dog peed on my shoe, next some creepy old woman kept begging me for money and then...omo just kill me! i ran into Kyoungmi...

"Yah! mute girl! stop right there." she commanded. i did as i was told. "what do you want?" i asked quietly. "don't talk to Sungjong! he's my boyfriend." she yelled. "m-mianhae..." i trailed she shoved me. "shut up!" she said i looked up at her my eyes stining with tears yet again. "yah! leave my dongsaeng alone!" i heard Siwon oppa scold. Kyoungmi only glared  at me before walking off. "Oppa..." i said weakly. "Come on...let's go home, i'll make some curry." Siwon said. i nodded and hugged  Siwon. i love Siwon-oppa! we got home and i did some studying up untill super was done, Nikki walked through the door."Changjo called me...he told me to ask if you were alright, something about Kyoungmi slapping you?" Nikki asked. My eyes widened and my stomach sank. "Unnie-ya~ ..." i trailed. i didn't know just what to say...so instead....i cried. "yah~ don't cry!" Nikki soothed. she hugged me and i only cried. "Unnie...i'm going to bed...i'll see you tomorrow Good night  Siwon-oppa" i mumbled. i sluggishly trailed to my room and plopped down in my bed...falling asleep with my uniform on.