Chapter I

Healed [One Shot]

How long has it been since he last saw her? How long has it been since they had each other in their arms? How long has it been, since he made her heart break into pieces? How long has it been, since his heart was shredded into pieces, when he saw his princess hurt?

 

He did not want the last few things to happen. But they came. The only person he could blame was himself. He did not discuss the problem with her. But he pushed her away, thinking that it would be the best way to protect her. When it was the perfect way to break her heart. He wanted to mend it. But wounds would stay as scars, wont they? Maybe not, if you allow it to heal with the perfect conditions. But how was he supposed to achieve that? He had to find her first.

 

She hid herself from the world the moment the pain came. Inside her, she knew that he did it for her sake, to protect her and everything, but she wanted to be with him even through the hard times. But he insisted in pushing her away. She hated him. But deep inside, she loved him as much as before he pushed her away. Or rather, she love him more now. She knew that he would be hurting as much as she will. It was all to protect her. Why wasn't she strong enough? She blamed herself more than she blamed him.

 

 

You got me losing my mind

the way you got me fired up

never give up boy even when they try us

with you I ride or die tonight

 

 

Her phone rang. It was from him. She was sure because that was his unique ringtone. He wrote it for her after they got back together after a cool off which made both of them realise that they could not live without each other. She contemplated about whether or not she should answer the call. She was hurt enough, and did not want to be hurt even further. But she wanted to hear his voice, to know that he was fine. She decided to pick up the phone still.

 

“Hello?” she said softly. Actually, she was close to tears. She could remember everything he did to push her away. Tearing up their couple selca in his wallet, deleting all their memories from the computer and his hand phone, forcing the couple ring out of her finger, and giving her the coldest expression she ever saw in her whole entire life. But she knew what it was for. It was to save her. He was in trouble with the bad side and they threatened to keep her as a hostage. But to keep her away, he rejected whatever she said to him and even said very hurting words to her. But it kept her safe.

 

“Dara, are you okay?” he asked. Immediately after that, he regretted. He knew he had caused a lot of pain in her because she started crying immediately. But he had to continue. It was his last chance to get back what he lost. He was at his weakest already. “Dara yah, I'm really sorry for saying such hurtful words to you and I know I was such a jerk. But can you come over to the industrial site now? I want to see you for the last time.. Please..” he started stammering. He sounded very weak at the moment. She could not reject what he said. Her love for him got the better out of her and she immediately put down the phone and rushed to the place he was talking about. But at the same time, she was thinking about what he said. “Seeing me for the last time? What did they do to him again? Are they trying to kill him or what? It wasn't even his fault that he was caught into this nonsense! His so called friend was the one who got him into trouble!”. The site was very near to her house and before she knew it, she was there. But she did not see anyone there. There was a chair, but there was no one there. But.... blood was everywhere around.

 

She started to worry. Panic was all over her and she shot glances at every spot of the store room in the site trying to find someone. At the far corner, she saw a man lying on the floor, back facing her, with a hand-phone on his side. Adrenaline was rushing through her veins at a crazy speed and she might have gotten a heart attack. But she walked cautiously towards that man. That few steps forward was all it took for her to recognise him.

 

“Jiyong!” She shouted, and ran towards him, kneeling by his side. The blood all over him made her cry.“what in the world happened again? Why are you covered in blood? What did those monsters do to you? Where are they? Are you okay?” she said everything at once. But he seemed to have not heard anything. He looked up at her teary eye, and lifted his hand to wipe the tears away. He said simply. “I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I really did not mean to do such cruel things to you.. forgive me please?”. She did not bother thinking and nodded, continue to show her concerns for him.

 

“These few days was a nightmare to me. Without you.. I felt like I was in a universe that was all dark. You are like the star that lights up my world. But I broke your heart. I rejected you so many times while you were already in pain. Would you forgive a beast like me?” He said.

 

“Kwon Jiyong. I know why you had to push me away. And I know that it was for me. Even though I really hated you that day, I knew that inside me, all that you were doing was for me. You could have handed me to them and you could have walked away free. But you chose to keep me safe while you endured all these..” she replied touching the wound on his face. He flinched.

 

“Promise me you wont do such a dangerous decision like this again without my approval please? I really want to be with you nomatter how bad things would go. I love you, so please, let me follow you through whatever” she asked him, eyes filled with tears.

 

“If such a thing like this happen again, which I promise will not, but if it does happen, I will still push you away. You know I love you and my main focus would be to protect you.. you know that even if I die today because of the wounds and the pain that was inflicted in me, there would be no regrets because the woman I love most is still safe. Even if my heart breaks and yours too in the process, my main motive will still be to keep you safe. So I guess I can't promise you.”

 

Whatever he said created that perfect condition. Whatever wounds she got while going through these few days closed perfectly, and it was as if nothing happened. She held him back in her arms, and promised that she would love him forever. So did he, when he held her in his arms. His wounds and the cut that was slashed through his leg felt no pain. Her warmth has healed it all. I guess thats what they meant by "with you, I ride or die tonight" after all.

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHH GUYS. Ok i have to clarify this. I wrote this while I was an adam couple fan. But after being an appler, I realised that the story line could fit for the personalities of Daragon (that i painted in my head, of course). Thus i changed the names of the characters and added some stuff. hahaha Enjoy anyway! :D Find me at @jwiyongx on twitter! :D