Incident

Weekly kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'come on..come on....please hurry up Mrs Song..' mumbled myself alone while still listening to Mrs Song's comment about her training. Exactly, what I want to say is... I really NEED to go to the TOILET as I really really really really really really really really really really NEED TO PEE!!! but this old lady doesn't stop talking since my training had done for today JUST NOW..

"REMEMBER CHUN SORA-aah! make sure you drink a lot of water, okaay... Did you know water?the liquid one and the colourless one,huh? not the colourful one,okay! The mineral water! of course! exactly! ..cuz...as what my nutritionist said, the water maintain our voice naturally..You know?You know that? I dont want to hear any gossip soon...ok??? NEVER EVER during your first debut ! dont let me hear your hot gossip about  you that you accidentally crack your voice into the sound of a mama cow, huh ? Madamme Chun? hahahaha...funny, right ? Madamme Chun? Why dont you laugh at my jokes?huh? why? you hate me saying like this?huh?

'Aigoo...this lady...' =,='

FIRST of all... I REALLY  WANT TO PEE!

SECOND, I AM NOT THAT STUPID UNTILL  I DONT EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN  THE MINERAL WATER AND JUICE.

THIRD...HER JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

FOURTH...STOP CALLING ME MADAMME CHUN! I DONT EVEN have GRANDCHILD  AND MARRIED YET!

AND FITFH, ONCE AGAIN I SAID AND THIS IS REALLY URGENT...=,='  I really WANT TO GO TO THE TOILET!! I WANT TO PEE!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter