FINAL

Wrong!

Warning! This story is short!


Luhan ready to meet Baekhyun at their favourite cafe. Luhan is so happy that finally he can tell his bestfriend who his crush since two years. Even his crush didn't know that he likes him a lot, he just want to tell Baekhyun. He skips happily to the cafe and open the cafe door. He saw his best friend sitting while sipping his favourite coffee made by his boyfriend who work there, Chanyeol.

"Baekkie~" Luhan squeals when he approach the table. Baekhyun look up from the cup.

"Oh, hi Luhannie~" He waves as he realize his best friend appearance.

"I'm soooo excited! Now you'll know my crush for two years! Yay!" He beams and sit on the seat next to Baekhyun. He hugs him tightly which earn a cough from a certain coffeemaker. "Whopps. Sorry Chanyeollie~"

"It's okay." 

"Chanyeol Chanyeol~ Do you want to meet my crush today? He's so handsome. I want him to know that I had a crush on him since two years ago today. How is that?" Luhan asked Chanyeol.

"Good that you already mature. You should let him know you like him and then he have to make decision whether he like you or not. But be ready for the consequence, okay?" Chanyeol said and ruffles Luhan's hair.

Luhan smiles happily as he thought both of his friends approve of his crush.

"I don't know you'll finally found someone look so same like your big brother."

"I just found it Chanyeollie~"

"When will he come, Luhan?" Baekhyun ask.

"He's on his way, Baekkie Let's keep waiting!"

"Okay, Okay. Such a cutie." Both him and Chanyeol pinch Luhan's cheeks. They chat a little more as they wait for Luhan's 'crush'. Suddenly Luhan whinning saying that he want Chanyeol's delicious coffee. Chanyeol decided to make his little angel coffee while Baekhyun keep him company.

 

 

 

 

 

The bells on the door ringing signing that there's a visitor. At the door, stood a tall young guy, as tall and as young as Chanyeol. He looks around in the cafe and spotted Luhan with Baekhyun at the nearest. He smiles at them and waves. They know them really well. A little too well.

"Hey, guys." He said.

Luhan suddenly gets up and clings on the guy's arms. "Baekkie, maybe you knew him too well. Maybe you know him even before I know him. But here is my crush!" Luhan smiles happily.

 

 

Baekhyun froze.

 

 

 

 

He just froze.

 

 

Nothing come out from his mouth. He just stood there staring blankly at both of the young men. He just didn't believe what he just heard.

"Luhan, here you coffee." Chanyeol come out with Luhan's coffee. Smiling at him and the other guy too. "Oh, you here too."

"Chanyeolliee~ He is my crush."

"Uh, WHAT?" Both of the guys asked Luhan.

"Why, is it wrong, to love you, hyung?"

"You can't like me, Luhan." The guy said.

"Yeah, you can't Luhannie." Chanyeol agreed to the guy.

"Noooo! You rejected meee!" Luhan run away from the cafe.

Baekhyun that just come back to reality look at the guy, confused.

"Shouldn't you catch him?" Chanyeol ask.

"You should, Sehun."

 

 

 

 

 

Damn it! Where's he? Come on Sehun, think. If you're Luhan....and you sad... Where'll you g--the park! Sehun quickly runs towards their childhood park where they always play happily when young. A park full of sweet and bitter memories. Yet, it'll keep more bitter momeries since there's too much of childhood bitterness. 

Sehun stop running in the park when his eyes caugth a figure you was looking for.

Luhan is hiding in the tunnel in the middle between two slides. Knees close to his chest. Face buries in his his knees. A position that Sehun know, and always know what brought in Luhan. Tears. The only thing Luhan have if he's in the tunnel. A tunnel where he doodles all bad memories. A tunnel where he cries when he been hit by his mom because he steal his mum money to buy Sehun a present.

Sehun slowly walks to the tunnel.

"L-Luhan..."

"N-No...Go away, hyung! You just reject me. You don't like me." Luhan whimpers between his tears.

"It's not like that, Luhan. Hyung always love you. ALways! But you know which kind of love."

Luhan look up with wet cheeks. "Why not like how I love you, hyung? Why no?"

"We can't, Han. This is so wrong!"

"Why is it wrong?"

"This will bring us to hell."

"But Tao and Kris can love each other. Why not me?"

"That..." Sehun sighed.

"Why? Tell me this instant hyung!"

"We can't! This is ! We're brothers!"


: Already warn you guys that this is so short! Thanks wasting your time here LOL >< Sorry if this disappoint you. I'm thinking od sequel though. Maybe no. Thanks kbye!