O N E

Listen , Hyung .
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Just do it , Hongbin-ah . Its just a game . Leo hyung wont get mad at you "

Hongbin didnt feel scared on the way to the show but right now , he can feel it .
He have to kiss a girl on the show but he didnt want to .
He is afraid of that certain someone who might be watching the show at the dorm .

Jaehwan and Hakyeon isnt helping either .
Saying things like 'Leo wont get mad' and 'Its just a game' only make thing worst .
They just didnt know Leo , that guy isnt as calm as he look .

Hongbin and Leo have been dating for quite some times now and he know something about Leo .

Jealousy can harm you

Its not like Leo will punch him in the face for making the older jealous ,
but Leo will stay quiet and avoid him for a long time ,
very long that Hongbin thought that he can die if Leo avoid him any longer .

That one time remain history , Hongbin never ever make Leo jealous anymore .

But this time is a different story . Hongbin have to do it since everyone will do it .

"Yeah , Hongbin-ah , I went to this show before and Ravi didnt get mad at me for doing it back then "

"But Ravi isnt Leo hyung "

Thats right , no matter how you look at it , they cant be the same for sure .

"I bet that he is sleeping right now , he wont watch this "

No , hongbin was more than sure that Leo right now is waiting infront of the television for the live show .
The older have told him this morning that he will watch the show .
Leo even made a promise and the older rarely break his promises .

"Get ready guys , camera will roll in 5 minutes "

Someone call out from the door of the waiting room , the show will start soon .
And Hongbin feel more nervous than before .

"I'm sorry Leo hyung "

He mutter under his breath before following Jaehwan and Hakyeon out from the room .

~~

Finally the show came  to an end , Hongbin take seat in the van at Leo usual seat , beside the window .

" I got the thinniest paper among us , I almost can feel my partner's lips , how unlucky "

Jaehwan whine and wipe his lips once again , he has been doing that since they got in the van .
He hate it so much but he have to do it for the live show .
Hakyeon only laugh at his action and turn to Hongbin who was so quiet , suddenly he feel worried .

"Hongbin-ah , dont worry . Taekwoonie wont get mad at you "

"But hyung , I'm afraid ..... "

Hongbin almost at the verge of crying when Hakyeon pull him in his embrace to calm him down .

"At least , you got the real paper ,

Please log in to read the full chapter