█ MAJORS & CLIQUES █

█ █ KYAWOODDYUNG HIGH SCHOOL--THEMED ROLEPLAY ACTIVE! █ █ — « Join Now! (≧ε≦o)
The Majors
You may only choose 5 things that you can major in, it doesn't matter if you do 1 thing or 2-3-4 things but it must never get to 6 or 10 things as that's impossible! 
 
Art - Dance - Sing - Modeling -Photography -Language - Designer - Technology - Acting - Instruments - Sports - Baker - Businesses
 
 

 
The Cliques 
You may only choose 1 Group You would like to be in, It's impossible to be in 2 or all of the groups. Because it would be like you're betraying the other members from a your group. ._.
 
 

 
 
The Cheer Leaders
They are very flexible, cheerful and are talented in gymnastics, they are usually seen in their cheerleading Uniforms. Some of them are sweethearts but most will just shun and ignore you if you're not popular, they can also get feisty and snap/shout at you if you even try to get near them. Most of the cheerleaders end up in relationships with a popular jocks. They also like to gossip and hangout but the most thing that is very important to them is their energy, looks and their results on their tests.
 
 
 
 
2 Out of 25 Cheerleaders. If you are going to be in this Clique
please put your alt name as : K Y A C
 

 

 

The Popular Jocks
They are very popular and well known to be very athletic/sporty and seen wearing varsity jackets. They sometimes choose to help the Bullys & Rebels with Bullying the nerds. With their good looks they can sometime be mistaken for flower boys. And as Jocks they mostly get into relationships with the cheerleaders or sometimes hang out and stay close with them. Just like the Cheer leaders the most things that are important to them are their physcial strength and their results on their tests.
 
 
 
 
0 Out of 25 Populair Jocks. If you are going to be in this Clique please put your alt name as : K Y A PJ
 

 

The Nerds/Geeks
They are very smart/intelligent and are mostly know-It-alls. Some of them can be mean or even cold towards you due to their lack of trust. But a lot of them are nice and usually very shy. They are the ones who gets the best grades and then are mostly recommendated to be your tutor. Unfortunately hey get bullied a lot and also get forced by other people to do their homework, although if they're smart enough they can sometimes get away from their problems with bullies.
 
 
 
 
3 Out of 25 Nerds/Geeks. If you are going to be in this Clique
please put your alt name as : K Y A N or G 
 

 

The Rebels/Bullys 
They are known to be very reserved/quiet, they usually don't care about the rest of the students in school but they do care about the people that are close to them or in their clique. They walk around like they own the place, going agaisnt rules, partying and usually messing around a lot as they bully and make fun of people. Although the majority of teachers have tried putting them into detention or suspension, they usually find a way to get out of it or they don't really care at all. Most Rebels/Bullys never do their homework which does result in their bad grades but that doesn't mean that they're stupid.
 
 
 
 
1 Out of 25 Rebels/Bullys. If you are going to be in this Clique please put your alt name as : K Y A R or B 
 

 

The Queenkas 
They are very born with good looks; are very beautiful and are known to be quite rich, which explains their fashionable clothes and style. They are known to be very popular with the guys and they get alot of love letters in their lockers but usually find no use for them as they can be heartbreakers. They love hanging out in the city a lot, whether it is to go shopping, hang out or to go on dates. They can be quite bossy, mean and judgemental looking, but some of them are genuinely nice and choose not to take advantage of others. they are also as popular as the kingkas.
 
 
 
 
3 Out of 25 Queenka's. If you are going to be in this Clique 
please put your alt name as : K Y A Q
 

 

The Kingkas 
They are very Handsome and will always make sure they look good for the ladies in their Uniform which does result in warnings from teachers, but girls tend to fall for them either way. They are known to be flirty and will mostly likely break anyone's heart. The Kingkas can also get quite cocky, confident and very conceited, but they will usually be able to show you why they have every right to be. The kingkas are just as popular as The Queenkas as well.
 
 
 
2 Out of 25 Kingkas. If you are going to be in this Clique
please put your alt name as : K Y A K