Final

The One For Me

 

A young man, not more than 25 years old is sitting on the back side of the car he is currently in. He is on his way to his parents house, well it’s consider his house too because even though he’s 25, his mother doesn’t let him have his own apartment and because he himself don’t want to be far away from his parents.

This young man, name Cho Kyuhyun is a son of famous businessman. His father owns educational school from kindergarten to universities and he is currently studying in one of his father’s college. People might think he get in there because he’s the owner’s son, but no. He works his off to get good grades and he entered the school like any other normal kids. Luckily he is an ace student.

On the other hand, his mother is a woman who cares about her look and health. She’s always dress in her best and she rarely gets sick too. She looks younger than her actual age. She always nags him too about daily necessities. She doesn’t want Kyuhyun to share his water bottle to anyone because she said that he could get infected with their diseases. It is also thanks to her that Kyuhyun always brought along his toothbrush everywhere he goes to brush his teeth after eating his meal.

You may think that this family is full with pride and arrogant people, but the truth is actually the opposite.

Now back to Kyuhyun, he just finishes his classes and got a text from his driver saying that his mother requests for his presence. Knowing full well his mother will throw a tantrum and making everyone life in the mansion miserable if he varies, he agreed even though he had promised his best friend for a study group.

So here he is, standing in front of his parents in the living room, he tried his best not to yawn in boredom seeing the couple being lovey-dovey and totally ignoring him.

‘Umma, Siwon said you wanted to see me so why are you ignoring your one and only son who have been standing in front of you for the past 5 minutes?’, he started to get irritated by his mother. Such a diva!

‘Oh hush honey! Wait there for a second will you? You’re so noisy. You had spent too much time with Changmin that you started to talk like him too’ his mother, Cho Heechul starts to stand up to face her son with her hands on her hip. His father, Cho Hangeng is simply looking between the mother and son, not interested to interfere knowing full well the sarcasm Kyuhyun inherit is fully from Heechul and has got nothing to do with the boy his wife had mention.

‘Alright! Alright! And you had started to sound like an old woman too. Relax umma. You just turn 40. What’s the rush?’ Kyuhyun said and with that came a stinging pain at the back of his head.

‘Don’t mention it!’

‘That’s enough!’ his father said after feeling that the living room will turn into a battle field if he didn’t stop them. ‘Ryeowook has prepared lunch. Let’s talk and eat’

Kyuhyun is actually a sweet boy and doesn’t usually talk back to his parents that much but sometimes his mother just know how to annoy him.

                                                            . . .

The Cho family has finally settles down on the living room after a few series of screaming from Heechul back then at the dining table. After Hangeng had managed to calm down his wife, that’s when the comfortable silence came and Hangeng really appreciate it.

‘So Kyunnie’, Heechul starts after putting down her cup on the coffee table in front of her. She turns to look at her son who’s busy with his phone – gaming- and nudge his foot.

‘Yes umma?’

‘Tell me how old are you now?’

’25. Why? Are you jealous umma?’ Kyuhyun said while flashing his infamous smirk. He had stopped his game after hearing his mother talked, knowing Heechul doesn’t like to be ignored.

‘You little …. Urghh’ Heechul really want to curse at her son but remembering what she wants later made her suppressed all the anger and curse words she wanted to throw at Kyuhyun. Instead she takes a deep breath and stands up to sit beside him.

‘Kyunnie-ah’ she called her son with her made up sweet voice that made all Kyuhyun’s hair raising. Oh god! Her using her sweet voice usually doesn’t end up in something good. What to do? What to do? The front door has been locked, it’ll take a time for me to open it and run.

Suddenly he feels soft hands on his head and instantly it made him calm down and slowly Kyuhyun starts to lean in and lay his head on Heechul’s lap.

Heechul keep his son’s hair. It’s been so long since the last time they got together like this. With Kyuhyun busy with his school and Hangeng always away for business, she is always alone in the mansion. She misses her family.

Kyuhyun closes his eyes, suddenly feeling all the burden of his studies gone from that simple touch of his mother.

Such a sweet boy. Sigh. When did you turn so evil?

‘Umma I love you’

Heechul smiles hearing that from her baby boy. That is actually who Kyuhyun is. He’s really nice and always obedient. That’s why to keep that ‘purity’, she decided to …

‘Kyuhyun if you really love me and appa, you wouldn’t mind do something for us right sweetheart?’ Heechul continued to her son’s hair while stealing glances at her husband. Getting a nod from him, she starts to form the best sentence in her head so that her son would understand why they wanted him to do it.

‘Of course I love you guys. Just tell me what you want me to do. I’ll do it’, Kyuhyun said and flashes his mother a very sweet smile as he open his eyes to have a look at Heechul.

She clears and while grinning deviously, she said …

‘Get marry’

The living room turns silences all of the sudden.

Then ..

‘WHAT?!’

Hangeng grimace hearing Kyuhyun’s loud voice. He sees the soft on Kyuhyun’s hair had stop. Instead, a frown had made its way to his wife’s face. He just kept silent, wanting Heechul to explain things to his stubborn son.

Kyuhyun get off of his mother’s lap and stared down at her. ‘You want me to what?!’

‘I want you to get married’, Heechul stated matter-of-factly.

‘Ummmaaaa’, he started to whine at his mother but looking at her, he didn’t think she would change her mind. Kyuhyun then turn to his father. His sweet, loveable, caring …

‘No’

His whole world crushes hearing his father said that. He is supposed to be his life saver!

‘B-b-but… appppaaaa!!’ his whine doesn’t suit his age and Hangeng voice this out. Kyuhyun pouted before stomping his feet to his room.

But before he could reach the first stairs, he hears his father strict voice that successfully making him immobilized.

‘I don’t want to hear the word no coming out from your mouth. You have three weeks to propose your girlfriend but knowing you, I’ll say boyfriend. If you don’t have one, then I suggest you use that time to find yourself a man’

‘Three weeks?!’ he turned around and stomped back to his father. ‘Who do you think I am? I wasn’t looking for clothes you know! I need more than that!’

‘No. You had three weeks. If you don’t bring back a candidate to be your husband, then I am going to give you one. And you will and must accept it no matter what.’ Hangeng words are like a ghost haunting him and wouldn’t stop until he accepts and embrace it liberally.

Hangeng knew his son preference and he and his wife didn’t mind. As long as that man knows how to treat his son wells. That’s all he wants from his son’s husband. Unlike Heechul, she wants her future son-in-law to be clean, handsome and most likely with a well built body so she could boast him around to Leeteuk, her best friend.

Unbeknown to Kyuhyun, Heechul and Hangeng already had someone in their mind that would be perfect to fill the spot.

                                                            . . .

‘Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! My life is so ed’ hearing his best friend cursing out loud give Changmin a few ideas why but he decided to be ignorant and ask anyway. They were currently at the university’s park after finishing their last class of the day and Changmin is sitting on a bench, sipping his cola while staring at his best friend who keep pacing in front of him.

‘You cursing that much could only mean two things: first because last night your luck is down so you lose so many time in Starcraft and you feel like the world should just split up and swallow you so you don’t have face the embarrassment of seeing your own face …’, he said it in one go ‘ …. Or your parents want you to get married’ Changmin grinned when he finishes the last sentence. He knew too well what the elder Cho always want.

Seeing Kyuhyun is about to open his mouth, he quickly cut him ‘Wait! Wait! Let me guess! It’s the second one isn’t it?!! ohhhh mmmyyyy gooooddd!! So you are getting married. Who’s the unlucky bastard dude? I should seriously sent my congratulate because finally someone manage to own you. But think again maybe I should sent my condolence at the same time too because he might not last on the first night’ he sniggers at his best friend poor states.

Kyuhyun on the other hand looks like he is ready to commit suicide and drag Changmin with him to his grave. He slightly glares at his best friend for laughing at him instead of helping him find ‘Mr. Perfect’

‘Yah ! Help me will you?! What kind of a best friend are you?’, he said while grabbing an empty can next to him and throw it to Changmin.

The taller dodge it but the laughing still heard, ‘Kyu-ah don’t you know? A best friend is a type of friend that will make your life more miserable than they already are and add more burden to your poor shoulder and laugh their off seeing their best friend in such pity’

Kyuhyun take a seat across Changmin and fold his arm on the table and buried his face in it, letting himself to drown on his self pity. Hearing what changmin said give away all the hope of getting comfort he think he’s going to get from his best friend.

But instead .. *sob* I got myself a selfish *sob* bastard of a best friend!! waaa!! I want to cry so hard!! I want to get drunk and made fun of zhou mi over rated fashion!! I am so pitiful!!

Hearing the sobs that are getting louder from his best friend made Changmin sigh heavily.

‘But … a best friend will also fix the miserable life their best friend had and help carry on the burden on their shoulder and at the end of the evening, he will make sure that they will laugh their of together after settling all the trouble that had caused’

‘And that is the kind of best friend I am. I will help you Kyuhyun. You know that right buddy?’

Kyuhyun look up and peek at his best friend through his lashes before throwing himself in Changmin’s embrace. Sobbing louder that had caused Changmin to bow down and apologized in embarrassed to the people passing, he hug Changmin so tight that all his drools and snorts are on the taller’s shirt.

‘G-gomawo min. Yo-you are really my best friend!!’

Nodding to himself while rubbing Kyuhyun’s back, Changmin had to pull himself off Kyuhyun so he could wipe the mess on his best friend’s face with his sleeve.

‘Ok but seriously. Who is he?’

‘I don’t know! I have no one to be my husband!! That’s the problem Min! Can’t you just help me and marry me but we can make an agreement before that. Maybe after a year or so we can get a divorce’ the way Kyuhyun ask with such innocent make Changmin choke on his own spit.

‘What?!! Even if I wanted to get marry with you, which I don’t – no offense buddy – I at least want to get a proper proposal’ that earn him a pout from Kyuhyun, ‘Then again, you look like the type to play catcher. Sorry but I like to take control more’

‘Miiiinnn!!’, Kyuhyun started to whine again.

‘Ok ok. You want me to help you with what?

‘Find me a man!’

‘What do you think am I, huh? Love finding agent? It’s not that simple you know’, Changmin starts to lecture his friend. Find him a man? Seriously??

‘Pleeassee’ Kyuhyun know his pout and puppy eyes always work on Changmin and this time his using it to his advantage.

Changmin sigh, feeling lost seeing Kyuhyun cute state. It’s not every day you can see kyuhyun’s aegyo. ‘Fine! I’ll find you a man. But first... you have to answer my question truthfully. NO LIE!!’

Changmin continues again after seeing a nod from Kyuhyun. ‘Do you want this marriage to last?’

Came the question Kyuhyun himself didn’t know what to answer. Sure he had thought of getting married but not this early. 25 is early right?

‘Hey Min, 25 is too early to get married don’t you think?’, he voice this out to Changmin.

‘It is. But it’s not apply to you’ he answered, getting Kyuhyun’s attention.

‘What do you mean it’s not applied to me?’

‘Knowing you, I bet my whole life that you’re not getting a partner 10 years down the road’

‘Heyyy that is so mean’ he pouted at his friend.

‘Answer my question Cho!’

‘Well of course I want the marriage to last or else why would I ask you if I could pay some guy I found at the street to be my husband’ Kyuhyun stated his thought.

Changmin sigh hearing this.

He’s not taking it seriously

‘Be honest will you!’, he hit Kyuhyun at the back of his head causing the latter to hiss in annoyance.

‘Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! I’m desperate!’

‘Good. Okay back to the topic’, Changmin starts after his laughter had died down. ‘So what kind of guy did you want? Oh wait, wait’

‘What now?’ I’m starting to get irritate.

‘Top or bottom?’ Changmin said while trying to hide his laugh.

After struggling with the answer in his mind, Kyuhyun answered in low voice ‘bottom’

‘I knew it!!’, Changmin shout while pointing a finger at Kyuhyun’s face.

‘Yahh! I didn’t need for the whole park to know!’

Quickly avoiding the palm that is going to cup his mouth, Changmin grin at Kyuhyun’s embarrassed state.

‘Ok so what type of guy?’, he ask again.

‘Hmm’, thinking hard and tapping his finger on his chin, Kyuhyun is racking his brain for the suitable one. ‘A bit taller than me would be nice. He must smells good too. Hmm what else? Ooh ooh tan skin would look y right? With a muscular body to go with! I like the one with abs’ grinning at his own thought, he didn’t notice Changmin already starts to search for him.

‘How about that one?’, Changmin suggest while pointing his finger to one direction.

Looking at the direction Changmin’s finger pointing, Kyuhyun saw a handsome man looking more handsome in his suit. But the problem is …

I can’t have him

‘Min’

Kyuhyun called out to his best friend who is still staring at the guy standing next to a car. The taller of the two thought that the man look undeniably gorgeous and Changmin know that he will fit Kyuhyun’s ‘dream man’. Changmin only show that he acknowledge Kyuhyun’s called by  ‘hmped’

‘That’s my driver’

Those were the exact words that made Changmin spit out the chips he was eating onto his shirt. ‘What the heck!! Driver?! Your driver?’

Kyuhyun nodded at Changmin while giving him the ‘yes-he’s-my-driver-and-that-is-so-unfortunate’ look.

‘Why didn’t I recognize before? Tsk. Then why aren’t you marrying him?’ the taller ask at his best friend who is still staring at the sinful driver – as Changmin like to call him –

‘He’s my driver Min. If I wanted to marry him, what will my parents say?’ Kyuhyun said while giving his best friend a sad look.

‘Oh come on Kyu. I’m sure your parents don’t mind’ Changmin tried to coax him.

‘I don’t know’

They both fell silent before Kyuhyun announced he had to go. ‘My mother is driving me insane these days about finding a husband for me and appa reminded me every single time we met!! This is crazy! It’s not like they’re too old that they can’t wait ‘till I’m at least 30’ Kyuhyun sigh while shoving all his books in his bag.

‘Just be patient. They want the best for you. I’m second thought, why didn’t you just let your father pick the guy for you’, Changmin suggested to Kyuhyun.

‘And being tied to an old man for the rest of my life? No thank you’ Kyuhyun answered, underestimating his parent’s taste of finding him a husband.

                                                            . . . 

‘So?'

Here she comes

Kyuhyun turned his attention from his work to his expectant looking mother. He sighed heavily before returned his attention back to his school work. Of course Heechul doesn’t take that too kindly.

She rolled the magazine she’s been reading and used it to hit her son’s head.

‘Ouchh’ Kyuhyun whined while rubbing his aching head. ‘Ummaaa it hurts’

‘Serves you right’ Heechul rolled her eyes at her son. ‘Kyuhyun look at me. I’m serious this time’

‘Yes umma. What is it?’

‘Have you find him or not? There’s two days left’ Heechul reminded him but honestly, she didn’t need to because who would’ve forget the date line their parents set to introduced them to their so-called partner for life.

The idea alone make Kyuhyun’s skin shiver in horror.

‘Still looking’ He replied matter-of-factly while looking writing down something on his paper.

He missed the grin on Heechul’s face.

 

The Next Day

‘So how’s the searching been going on?’ Changmin asked as they make their way towards the café down the street. They just finished their Business & Administration class where Professor Kibum nearly kills them with lots of assignment for the holiday.

‘Nil’ Came the bitter voice of his friend.

‘You do realize it’s tomorrow right?’ Changmin asked. Kyuhyun sighed –again- for the umpteenth time. He didn’t need everyone to remind him that!

‘Yes! I know damn it! I will be meeting my future husband tomorrow and there’s nothing I could do to stop my parents craziness of setting me up with some random guy!!! I just need to sit quietly and be a good wife for my future husband who practically is a stranger who’s going to share the same bed with me and make babies to present to my parents!’ Kyuhyun is breathing heavily by the time he finished his rant. Changmin only stares at him blatantly.

‘Wow I didn’t know you’ve thinking that far of making babies already’

‘I hate you!’

‘By the way have you seen Super Junior Eunhae new mv? It’s daebak’ Changmin continued innocently.

‘Go burn in hell’

 

Kyuhyun’s ‘Execution Day’

Kyuhyun scoffed at his mother’s giddiness. Seriously he’s the one who’s going to meet the man but she’s the one acting like a high school girl.

He is currently waiting in the living room with his mother fussing over his clothes and appearance. His father is at the office grabbing some quick document and will be back shortly after.

And that man! *glares* Where is he anyway?! He is not helping at all when Kyuhyun’s tummy making all weird dance thinking about him.

‘I’m home’

Kyuhyun turned his head towards the front door where he sees his father coming. He stretched out his head to look past his father.

‘What are you doing?’ Hangeng asked his son.

‘Where is he?’ Kyuhyun asked back, getting quite impatient. Even though he said that his parents probably getting him an old man for his husband, he is quite convinced that it is going to be a young man; or else his mother wouldn’t be this excited.

His father chuckled and that made Kyuhyun realize he had made a fool of himself. He felt his cheeks heating up and lowered his head to avoid his father from seeing his red face.

He continued waiting in silent. He could practically hear his heart beating wildly and that makes his stomach twist more. He had imagined his future spouse’s face since last night and he’s doing it again now.

Suddenly he remember something, ‘Umma where is Siwon? He’s usually here with Yesung and Ryeowook’ He asked his mother of his driver. Siwon will always be in the kitchen with his best friend if he didn’t need to drive Kyuhyun around.

‘Don’t know’ It’s too short of an answer. He glanced at his mother suspiciously before shrugging it away. He had more important things at hand.

‘Oooh ooh he’s here Kyunnie’ He hear his mother’s voice and he shut his eyes tightly. He is nervous as hell.

‘Mr Cho. Mrs Cho’

Suddenly he heard a too familiar voice at the front door that make him look up and oh how he wish it wasn’t a dream!

There stood his dream man; the one he never thought he would have, looking good in his casual clothes and smiling at him showing his deep dimples.

 

Choi Siwon

 

Kyuhyun just sit there feeling very shocked while watching his father ushering the young man to have a sit. Heechul on the other hand couldn’t contain her excitement and pulled Siwon to have a sit next to her. It is no secret that his mother favours this one over the other workers at the mansion.

‘At last you come. Kyuhyun is really getting impatient you know’

The said man glare at his mother. Siwon just smile sheepishly while rubbing his neck, ‘I’m sorry Mrs Choi’

‘Oh don’t be’ Heechul giggled silently.

‘So since everyone is here, I think it’s time for us to clear all the.. erm confusion’ Hangeng said while glancing at his son, who by the way still couldn’t believe his eyes and mind.

Siwon sneak a glance at Kyuhyun and blushed a little under his young master intense stares. He couldn’t help but feeling nervous.

What if he didn’t agree on this? I mean I’m just his driver. Would he want to marry someone in my status?

‘Kyuhyun’ Hangeng called his son slowly. ‘I know you may be shocked and confused and maybe disagrees too, but hear me out first okay?’

Seeing no response, Hangeng took it as a yes.

‘The reason why we want you to marry early is because we were worried about you. We know you are capable on getting your own partner but you were always busy with your college life. And if you’re not busy with school work, you would spend your time busy gaming and drinking with that Kyu-line of yours’

Kyuhyun is listening intently to his father, he wants to hear the reasons he’s been dying to know.

But his mother is the one to interrupt, ‘It’s not like we’re saying that they are giving you a bad influence, it’s just that we want you to have a sense of responsibility. An adult kind of responsibility. So we thought marriage is the solution’ Heechul explained.

Siwon just sat there fiddling with his fingers. He didn’t want to interrupt the family talk.

‘But of course at the same time we want a perfect and reliable husband for you. We want someone that is patient enough to handle your spoiled attitude.. which I don’t know where you get that from Heechul continues but she mutter the last part. However it went not unnoticed as her husband gave her a funny look.

‘So that’s when Siwon come’ Hangeng said. ‘He’s been working with us for god knows how long and we also know that he is a good young man and came from a good family. Of course you remember our late butler, Siwon’s father Mr Choi? He’s always has been taking care of us’

‘Yes I remember Mr Choi’ Kyuhyun replied as his mind went back to the days when he was just a little boy, not taller than his father’s knees. Mr Choi always piggybacks him when he comes home from school. And Siwon …

He looked up at Siwon who’s been avoiding his gaze since he comes in.

‘Mom, dad’ He looked at his parents. ‘I understand why you want me to get married and I also understand why you chose Siwon. But is Siwon really agreed on this? Have you asked him seriously about this?’

His mother scoffed, ‘Of course we are. What do you think of us? That we will randomly give you to a man that didn’t love you?’

Kyuhyun’s eyes bulged out hearing his mother’s words, ‘W-what?’

‘Okay Heechul, I think it’s best we leave them alone to give them some space to talked’ Hangeng’s words manage to cut Heechul’s before his smartass wife decided to throw a witty comeback.

Siwon on the other hand desperately –silently- begging the couple to not leave him alone. Especially not after Heechul had spilled his deepest secret.

After the couple leaves the alone, an awkward silence consumes the living room. They sat opposite of each other and Kyuhyun is aching to get closer, especially after he knew that the man also feels the same way as he is.

So that’s what Kyuhyun do. He stand up and walked towards Siwon, sitting himself close to the man but also not close enough to make him uncomfortable.

Siwon on the other hands starts to sweats after he realized Kyuhyun is making his way towards him. This is the first time in his 27 years of life that he gets to sit this close to his young master; the one that he had always loved since he was a child.

‘So Siwon?’ Kyuhyun starts when he sees Siwon is too tense to utter a word.

‘Yes’ His voice is a little high than he would hope it would.

‘You agree on my parent’s suggestion? I mean don’t you have a girlfriend maybe?’ He silently hopes it was a no.

‘I’m not interested in girls’

Oh. Well okay.

‘Do you..’ Kyuhyun hesitates if he should asked or not, but decided to ask anyway. ‘Do you love me? I mean my mother said that…you know..’ He trailed off but he guessed Siwon would have understood anyway.

Siwon suddenly took a deep breath before he turned to face the younger man, ‘I know I’m just your driver and not as rich as you or your friends are. And I have to say that I’m sorry but I love you. So much Kyuhyun. You may think that I’m not good enough to be your husband and I admit that there are many men out there that deserve you but could you at least give me a chance first?’ Siwon said while looking at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes.

‘I’ll prove it to you that I am as good as those men out there but later if you still think that I’m not the one, then I’ll gladly step down’

Kyuhyun is struck awe at the tone of sincerity on Siwon’s voice and he could barely suppress the smile from showing.

Heck Siwon didn’t even need to ask for a chance! Kyuhyun will gladly give him!

With a sweet smile on his face he confidently said, ‘Siwon I have loved you too. Well not as long as you have but yeah.. I did’

He smile even more when he caught sight of Siwon’s surprise expression. The man blinked several times before he returns the smile as well, ‘Really?’

Seeing Kyuhyun nod his head cutely made Siwon sigh in relieved. So it’s not one-sided love after all.

He then slowly, daringly grabs Kyuhyun hands and smiling again when Kyuhyun didn’t reject.

‘Let’s go on our first date’

Kyuhyun laughed merrily at the suggestion

                                                            . . . 

‘Those kids! Don’t they know that we’re here?’ Heechul’s voice could be heard behind the wall where they had been hiding to spy on Kyuhyun and Siwon.

Hangeng just shrugged his shoulder while behind them, their maids, butler, chef and gardeners are silently celebrating Siwon’s success.

 

10 Months Later

A black Audi A7 that is too familiar for their eyes arrived at the front college and no one really paid their attention as they already knows who it is. Who else than the newlywed couple?

Choi Siwon walked out of the driver seat and went towards the other side of the car –passenger seat- to open the door to his adorable husband. Said husband is grinning for no particular reason.

Choi Kyuhyun, Siwon’s husband is wearing black skinny jeans with white thin sweater that goes with his dark blue coat. He is really cute in his husband’s eyes. Well everyone would say the same thing too. While Siwon is wearing his usual office suit.

Yes. Siwon didn’t work as Kyuhyun’s driver anymore –though he always sent the younger to college- but had taken up the offer of his father in law to work at the Cho family’s company. Of course he starts from the bottom first and luckily everyone in the company welcomes him with warm.

Back at the college front gate, Kyuhyun quickly throw himself in Siwon’s arm while the latter wrap it around his waist. Drawing circles on the broad chest, Kyuhyun remind Siwon of his daily routine ‘Take care and don’t forget your lunch okay?’

Siwon smiled at the cute gesture and kissed the chubby cheek. ‘Okay I won’t forget. I’ll pick you up at 5. See you baby’

‘See you later Wonnie. I love you’ He quickly hugs the man after he caught sight of his best friend. Waving goodbye and leaving his husband chuckling at him.

However seconds later he runs back to Siwon, forgetting something ‘Oops I forgot’ He kissed Siwon’s lips that made the taller smile into it and leave both of them breathless when they pull apart.

Kyuhyun smiles for the last time and running back into the college ground. Then he turns around while walking backwards and yelled warningly, ‘Don’t talk to the young boys at worked, arasso?’

Siwon laugh’s at Kyuhyun possessiveness before showing his thumbs up. Kyuhyun nod his head, satisfied and waved at his husband again.

I love you too, Kyu.

Forever

 

THE END

 


 

I hope it's good enough. Leave me your thoughts okay?

yes