-1 of 1-

-All He Wanted Was Peace, Quiet, and A Cup Of Coffee-

All he wanted was peace, quiet, and a cup of coffee.

Taekwoon sighed as he listened to their leader go on about how he had a terrible headache when they were supposed to be having a quiet meet up in the café to go over some things before their upcoming promotions as VIXX for Voodoo Doll, but that was ruined as soon as Hakyeon began to complain about things like his headache.

Taekwoon sat in the middle of the booth with Jaehwan on his left, and Hakyeon on his right, and the Maknae line were on the other side sitting in a similar order, eldest at the exit, youngest next to the window.

The second eldest was about half a sip into his latte when he felt Hakyeon’s arm loop around his own, yanking him closer just a bit and nearly spilling the precious coffee all over the chic main vocal.

“Jung TaekwoOoooon, you need to talk more!” Their diva-like leader pestered him, chopping his neck with the side of his palm repeatedly until Taekwoon side eyed him to let go.

In all honesty Taekwoon would be very happy in giving him a mouthful, but it wouldn't be words. It’d most likely be his fist connecting with his jaw.

Unfortunately, though, Jaehwan butted in with his big nose (and mouth of course).

“Hyung, I wouldn’t really bother Taekwoonie. He’s fine how he is.”

Thank you, Jaehwan-ah. That’s the smartest thing you’ve said all year.

Hakyeon’s gaze snapped to Jaehwan in an instant, and the Maknae line shrunk back in their seats, Sanghyuk clinging onto Hongbin with a tight grip of his arm, whilst Wonsik gripped Hongbin’s other hand without a word.

“Don’t start with me, you stupid nose!” Hakyeon screeched, throwing the nearest thing -a napkin- at Jaehwan’s face. That gained a couple people’s unwanted attention.

What did they put in his smoothie?

The Maknae line could only watch in pure fear as the self proclaimed ‘cute main vocal’ went against their leader in a verbal battle of insults, while Taekwoon was stuck in the middle, quietly sipping his latte without so much as batting an eyelid, tuning them out like normal.

The battling continued for a while, and Jaehwan had just had about enough and was literally about to climb over Taekwoon to get at Hakyeon, but with one side eyed glance from Taekwoon had Jaehwan sitting back down in his seat.

“I’ve had enough.” Taekwoon spoke up, placing his empty cup on the table lightly. He looked over at his dongsaengs. “Want to go buy ice cream with me?” He asked.

The Maknae line looked at each other, before nodding their heads quickly at the same time. They were gone within seconds, leaving the two slightly confused, yet still bickering Ahjumma’s to fend for themselves.

“YAH, YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE US HERE, JUNG TAEKWOON!”

-Fin-

So uhm, yeah, thank you for reading! I'd like to hear your thoughts, and uhm, yeah...Thank you~ ^^

-Pinkceptionx3 <3