Final

Jealousy in the Air!~

"Luhan-ah, you've got to go with me, please!~ Kyu oppa's taken by Sungminnie!" Im Yoona pouted. As she remebered her boyfriend's taken by the stupid agyeo king, she described him. She hoped he would just held her hand instead of going off with that stupid agyeo king. Kyuhyun was her boyfriend after all. He didn't even tell her that he woulg go with Sungmin. She sulked. And pouted.

"Arasso," he repiled before looking at Jessica who was holding hands with Sehun down the isle. And Sehun whispering to her ear before she giggled. The thought of his bestfriend and his crush dating was a no-no.

Jealousy was one way to describe how he felt at the moment.

Meanwhile, Yoona glared at Victoria who was too busy laughing and helping Kyuhyun by his hand, who slipped because Heechul left a puddle of water, to notice that the Im Choding was glaring at her. She tried not to make it obvious, still it was obvious anyway.

Jealousy filled her eyes before smiling once again to the crowd.

On the other hand, Jessica was holding hands with Sehun in front of Luhan to make him jealous. As they both held hands until the end of the isle, Sehun whispered that Luhan was looking when they were holdings hands and that he looked jealous, he was not Luhan's bestfriend for no reason, he knew how Luhan felt. Jealous. Damn Jealous. She was giggling happily, she hoped for him to make a move on her after the SM Concert held in Bangkok. As she sees Luhan and Yoona walking side by side looking happily at each other's eyes, she felt so Darn Jealous. She calmed herself before going to Jonghyun's side and spill water on him for fun.

As Kyuhyung watched his girl and Luhan smiling and looking at each other's eyes, he felt like punching the stupid agyeo king. If he didn't need to drag Kyuhyun along with him, he, himself could have gone with his girl. And he hoped she didn't see Victoria who was trying to help him by the hand, they were only good friends. And, unfortunately, she saw the scene. And he was really jealous, even if they didn't even hold hands, it was a big no-no to him, because Im Yoona is his girl. Only his, his, his.

He sighed as Jealousy washed over him.

 

 

"Hmm, so I smell jealousy in the air, huh?" a fan who's favorite OTP-Lusica and Kyuna, smiled evilly. 

"I've got to post this, heh" She smiled.