chapter 9

Become an idol through love!

Enjoy reading^^

 

”YOUR SISTER?!?!”

Myungsoo was in shock. He had been on a date with Shinee Minho’s sister. He couldn’t get why she didn’t tell him anything.

*So that’s why she had locked the album with the pictures of him and her.* He thought in his head.

Woohyun was confused. He didn’t know that Minho had a sister. Actually no one knew. He got over to Myungsoo and slapped him in the bag of his head.

”Hyung why did you hit me!”

”You just chased Minho sunbae’s sister!”

”But I didn’t know that she was his sister! She never told me that.” He glared at Jiyeon.

”So you know my sister?!” Minho asked.

”Ne sunbae.”

”Jiyeonah you know Myungsoo?” Minho looked at her.

”No I don’t know him I never met him before!” Jiyeon lied.

”What?! Of course you know me! I saved you from getting hit in the haunted house!”

”You got into the haunted house?! Why would you go in there? You’re scared of it!” Minho yelled.

”Oppa I didn’t want to go in. Kim Myungsoo why did you tell him that!” 

”So you wanted to keep it as a secret for me?!” Minho got angry.

”No oppa it’s not like that.”

”Then tell me what it is!” Minho said. 

They all sat down with Minho and the members facing Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

”So tell me how you guys know each other.” Minho told them.

”Well we first met at our concert where I gave her a rose.” Myungsoo said.

”Is he the guy that almost made you faint?” Minho asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon just nodded. 

”We then met again at the grocery market and went on a date to the amusement park the day after.” Myungsoo continued.

”WHAT?! YOU WENT ON A DATE?! Minho yelled.

He almost clambered over the table to choke Myungsoo but the members held him back and calmed him down.

”I’m sorry sunbae.” Myungsoo apologized.

”Oppa it wasn’t a date. He told me to come at the amusement park to get my phone that I forgot the day before.” Jiyeon told him.

”Okay then what about the haunted house thing?” They continued telling the whole story.

Shinee and Woohyun stayed in the room while Myungsoo and Jiyeon went out to talk.

”Why haven’t you anwered my messages? ” Myungsoo asked. Jiyeon looked down in guilt.

”Why didn’t you tell me that Shinee’s Minho was your brother?! Why did you keep it as a secret to me?!” Myungsoo yelled. 

”I don’t need to tell you anything and no one knows that he is my brother! We have nothing to do with each other! I don’t even know you.” Jiyeon said back and left.

Myungsoo still stood back. He felt something hurt inside when she said that. After standing still for a while he decided to leave back to his own room.

Shinee and Woohyun were talking in the room.

”Sunbae I’m sorry. Myungsoo is just a bit stubborn sometimes.” Woohyun apologized.

”Ani it’s fine. Actually I think he can help Jieyon.” Minho said.

”What do you mean Minho?” Onew asked.

”Myungsoo can maybe help Jiyeon so that she can be able to stand on stage.”

”How is he gonna do that?” The members was confused.

”Didn’t Myungsoo also have stage fright before?”

”Yeah he did to begin with but then we helped him.” Woohyun said.

”He knows how it feels to have stage fright so he can help her and maybe he can heel the gap in her heart.” Minho said.

”The gap in her heart?” The members asked.

”Yeah since our parents died she didn’t want to let anyone in beside me and her friends. Myungsoo is the first person that she let come near her after our parent’s death. She normally wouldn’t agree to go on a date with anybody.” Minho told them.

”But I just don’t get why Myungsoo even asked her to go on a date with him when he already is dating Suzy.” Woohyun suddenly said.

”Yeah that’s right I even heard that he is a player.” Jonghyun said.

”No I don’t think he is a player. He just look like one and it’s Suzy who likes him. He dislikes her.”

”How do you know that Minho?”

”I once saw them together. Suzy was all over him trying to get him out and eat with her but he didn’t want to. He even said that he didn’t like her but she still followed him.”

”What about the rumours?”

”That’s just something Suzy made up.” Minho said.

”Now I understand why he always say that he isn’t dating her. We just didn’t believe him.” Woohyun said.

”We need to get them together then.” Key said excited.

Jiyeon suddenly came in and interrupted them.

”Where is Myunsoo?” they asked her.

”I don’t know and I don’t care either.” Jiyeon said angrily.

”Oh I think I should leave now. Goodbye sunbae and Jiyeon nice to meet you.” Then Woohyun left.

”Oppa are you done I want to go home now?” Jiyeon said.

”Ehm yeah if you want to then let’s go home.” The siblings bet the other members goodbye and left.

They were sitting in the car while Minho was driving with Jiyeon besides him.

”Jiyeonah, did you and Myungsoo get to talk?”

”Not really he was angry at me because I didn’t tell him about you.”

”He is just upset because you kept a big secret from him since you’re guys are friends.” Minho said. 

”Oppa we are not friends. He is a player.”

"Okay then." Minho said.

*Jiyeonah I’m sorry but you need to open up for him. He can help your heart to heel.* Minho thought in his head.

 

Thank you for subscribing my story. It means a lot to me and I'm glad that you guys like my story.

Keep supporting me.

I love you<3