Chapter 1

The Beginning

Krystal POV

Ahh its a beautiful day right ? No no no. Before this lunch ? Yeah its a beautiful day. But now ? You kidding me ? Its really a bad day of my life!

Flashback

Its my third day for work in this office. Kang rederal group. My father said, this office made by his friend. Mr.kang. And mr.kang want me to join in here to be his son secretary. I agree with this because if i'm not, i have to work in my mother restaurant to be a waitress.

"soojung ?" someone call me from the other side

"yeah minhyuk-ssi ?" he's mr. Kang son. Kang minhyuk " whats wrong ? I dont remember today we've meeting with client"

"yeah i know. I want asking you for can you have a lunch with me ?"

"oh okay. But wait, i have to finish this for a minutes" answer me

"okay. I'll wait you in the lobby" he walk leave me in the room. Strange. This is the first time he wants me to join with him in the lunch.

I've done to finish my project in my computer. I walk to the lift and go to the lobby. I found him sit in the sofa and busy with his phone. Maybe its just my feeling, but i saw him, his face is really different. Maybe he got some trouble. Maybe.

"minhyuk-ssi" i call him when i walk close to him

"ah soojung" he saw me and smile. Oh god, his smile is really cute with his small eyes

"i'm sorry for waiting me so long"

"its okay. I know you really busy" he smile once again. I'm really a lucky girl who can be his secretary "can we go now ?"

"sure"

We walk to the parking with silent. Nobody dare to speak. His face its really strange. Like he thinking about something, but he can't told it. He open the car's door for me. His attitude is really amazing. And yeah, on the way to the rastaurant we keep in the silent world.

"can i turn on the radio ?" i broke the silent moment "its really quiet you know"

"oh sure" he turn on the radio I listening "let it go" by demi lovato from the radio. He keep silent. Oh god, what wrong with him ?. But wait, why i have to know ? Its not my problem. Yeah its not.

We arrived in the restaurant. We sit in the chair with the view to the lake. We read the menu and order some food.

"soojung-ssi ?" finally his voice come out

"yeah ?"

"i want tell you something" he talk with me without looking my eyes "we should have a date"

I'm really confused when he told that "i'm sorry ? What ?"

"my father said, your father and my father have some deal. They agree to do something and then they can be a partner for my office and your restaurant" he told me. But i'm still in confused

"why we should have a date ?" but he didn't respond me "minhyuk-ssi ?"

He keep in his silent world. What he thinking about ? A date ? No way! Jung soojung, are you crazy ? Date with him ? He make me so confused

"Soojung ?" Finally his voice come out "next week we've a schedule together"

"Schedule ? About what ? I'm not sure we've meeting with client next week"

"Not meeting. A ceremony" okay. He make me more confused

"What ceremony ?" He look my eyes and then....

"our wedding"

"WHAT?!" god. He's really suprising me. A wedding ? We're not even a boyfriend and girlfriend. Whats wrong with his brain ? "Minhyuk-ssi, you kidding me ? Its not funny"

"Its not a joke jung soojung. I'm serious. Our father make deal about this" his face is really serious

I dont know what i have to doing right now. A wedding ? Seriously, what my father thinking about ? I dont know him and next week he become be my husband ?

"I know its really strange for you soojung. I feel the same. Its hard for me. I dont know you and you dont know me too. But what we can do right now ? Nothing soojung. Nothing." He tried to make me calm down

"Why ? Why we cant ?" My tears finally come out

"Because. If we wont, our parents become insolvent"

"I've to thinking about this again minhyuk-ssi" i cant handle may tears. I just looked the lake

We've done with our lunch. We driving go to the office with the silent world. I cant thinking anymore. My brain really stuck in the moment when he said "our wedding" But when i look at the window, i saw familiar street. Yeah, he goes to my apartement.

"Why we go to my apartement ?" I broke the silent

"You should have a rest. What i said before i think really make you down. Just thinking about it soojung"

"Alright" i tried to smile but i cant "thank you, minhyuk-ssi"

We arrived in my apartement. He help me to open the car's door

"Soojung" he call me when i walking in to the building

"Yeah ?"

"I want you to try to call me with oppa. Not minhyuk-ssi" he smiled. Again.

"I'll tried" i smiled back "oppa"

Flashback end

I call my father for asking about his deal with minhyuk's oppa father

"Dad"

"Yes princess ?" My dad answer

"Why you do this ?" My tears fall again "why you agree with that deal ? Tell me dad. Why ?"

"Oh honey, you finally know about this ? Yeah i'm sorry. I'm forced to do that"

I cant handle my tears. Its become crazy

"...we can insolvent if you wont to married mr.kang son. Thas why i send you for work in their office. So you can know him. I'm sorry princess"

I ended the call without permission. I cant hear about anything now. I'm really confused. Why me ? Why not yong oppa or sica eonni ? Why me ? Because i'm the youngest ? Its not fair!

Hello guys...

sorry if theres any typo in here. Hehehe. Hope you like it :) i'm really sleepy now