Chapter One

Doctor Onew

        "Aw my poor baby!" Onew cooed. 

 

        Ashley glared at him. Her boyfriend of two years walked over and took a seat on her bed next to her. He was careful not to touch her left leg.  

 

        His eyes showed concerned as he looked at her. He could tell she was in a lot of pain. His poor baby had gone and got hurt while being out ice skating with some of her friends. 

 

        According to her friends, some punk kid had ran into Ashley causing her to fall. She had tried catching herself before hitting the ice, but all that did was cause her body to turn and for her left side to take the most damage.  

 

        Upon seeing their friend hurt, the girls immediately took her home to Onew. They knew he could take perfect care of her and he planned on doing just that. 

 

        Just as Doctor Onew for the time being. 

 

        He grinned, musing at the thought of himself in a doctor's coat and Ashley waiting for him to show her some special treatment. 

 

        "Yah! What are you smiling for like an idiot?!" 

 

        His fantasy was popped by his girlfriend calling him. He looked at her and had to bite back the laugh at seeing her cute pouting face. She was so adorable when she was grumpy.  

 

        "Sorry babe. Oppa was just thinking about taking care of you." He smiled. 

 

        Ashley blushed. "Oh..." 

        Onew blinked. "Oh? That's all you have to say?" He asked. "You don't want be to be your own personal doctor?" 

 

        "I didn't say that." Ashley quickly said. "Of course I want you to take care of me, Oppa. I would love that."  

 

        Onew grinned. "Alright, well how does some nice warm hot chocolate sound?" 

 

        "Mmmm." Ashley hummed. "That sounds good." 

 

        "Coming right up, M'Lady." Onew stood up and bowed, causing Ashley to laugh at his silly act. 

 

        "With extra marshmallows, please?" 

 

        "Always."  

 

        Ashley smiled and grabbed the remote on her nightstand. She turned the t.v. on flipping through the channels, looking for a movie. She could hear Onew in the kitchen, humming along his lines to 'Colorful'. He seemed to be really getting into the song as he went from humming it to outright singing it. 

 

        Ashley softly sang along, giving up on her attempt to find a movie. There was nothing good on anyway. 

 

        A few minutes later, Onew came back, a tray in hand. He sat the tray on her nightstand and handed her the red mug from it.  

 

        Ashley murmured her thanks and took a sip, smiling as she enjoyed the coco drink prepared by her boyfriend. 

 

        Onew took a seat on her bed again and motioned for her to lift her leg up. 

 

        She looked at him like he was crazy. He wanted her to move her hurt leg.  

 

        "Just let me see it?" 

 

        Slowly, she complied, wincing as she moved her leg a little in his direction.  

 

        Onew took charge, grabbing her foot. He was gentle about it. "I want to see if the swelling as went down any." 

 

        Ashley nodded and took another sip of her hot chocolate. Thankfully she was wearing pajama pants that were loose enough for him to roll the pants leg up, so he could get a good look. 

 

        He tsked looking at her leg. The swelling had gone down a little, but not that much. 

 

        He stood again and headed back into the kitchen. He soon came back with another packet of ice and took his seat by her once again. 

 

        Sitting the ice to the side for a bit, he took her leg back into his hands.  

 

        Ashley winced. "Oppa..." 

 

        "Shush... Oppa's trying to be gentle here, baby girl." He slowly set to work, moving his hands gently up and down her leg. He lingered on her swollen ankle, gently it with his fingers. He leaned down and softly laid a nice against the skin. 

 

        Ashley gasped.  

 

        Onew's hands moved up her leg to her left thigh. He began to ease the pain there.  

 

        With her pants rolled up, she could feel how smooth his hands felt against her thigh. She blushed as his fingers moved dangerously close to the inside of her thighs. 

 

        Onew watched her, a smile on his face.  

 

        He finished up his massage, pressing a few kisses to her leg here and there. Once down, he pulled way (much to Ashley's disappointment) and put the packet of ice where it needed to be.  

 

        "So, how was that for Doctor Onew's special treatment?" He asked, crawling up beside her.  

 

        Ashley set her mug to the side and smiled at him. "Can I get that every night?"  

 

        Onew dropped his voice an octave and he leaned over to huskily whisper in her ear, "Only if we at least get to play doctor once." He gently teased the lobe of her ear, blowing hot air on it. 

 

        Ashley shivered in delight. "Mhm, I wouldn't mind that at all, Doctor Onew."  

 

        They gazed into each others eyes.  

 

        Onew leaned over and brushed his lips against hers. The kiss was sweet and gentle.  

 

        He pulled back. "Get well soon, babe. I really want to play doctor with you."  

 

        He quickly pecked her on the forehead and was up and heading back to the kitchen, with the tray and mug in hand.  

 

        "Yah! Onew!" Ashley called out, blushing. How could he like that? 

 

        Her only answer was Onew's rich laughter coming from the kitchen.  

 

 


For my friend, Ashley. I just wanted to write a little something for you. I hope you like it. I also hope you get better. :D