Meaningless Dream or Foreboding Premonition?

True Love: A Heavenly Blessing or A Cruel Curse

Dream sequence:

A little girl was running around the house with a big smile on her face. It seems as if she was chasing something or someone, but unknown to the little girl, she was being watched. The observers were her parents and it seemed as if they were feeling content. They watched her play with a smile on their faces, happy that their child is having so much fun with her puppy.

Her black hair was tied in a high ponytail and it slightly jumped with each running step she took. Finally, she managed to catch the puppy and held it tightly in her arms. Both, the puppy and the little girl, felt the other's warmth and just enjoyed this soothing feeling, the hug brought.

She held the little dog up high and looked at it with her dark brown eyes. The puppy just stared straight back at her with a happy expression and its tongue haning out. A smile broke out on the girl's face and she just brought it back to her arms and cuddled it again.

Laughter filled the room and the atmosphere gave off a feeling of happiness and bliss. The father of the little girl wrapped one of his arms around his other half. He truly felt blessed, watching this scene with his loved one. They continued looking at their daughter as she rolled around with her pet and playing together.

He wished that this happiness will hold on forever.

Scene changes:

It is the same little girl, but something was different. When we look closer, it is like a repition of the earlier setting, she ran around the house. However, unlike before, she was crying.

No smile on her face, she runs around, panic written on her face as tears are falling down her eyes. It seems as if she is screaming or rather, calling someone. It appears that she is looking for someone.

Grief and sadness fills her face as she franctically keeps searching for this certain person. She seems to be calling for them, raising her voice in hopes that they can hear her better. Her voice seems to have got quite hoarse and broken from all the screaming she did.

Suddenly she stopped her cries for that certain person.

She just stood there quietly at the place she halted. Her body started to shake and then it happened. She broke down.

Her entire body fell down on the floor, it was as if she had no strength anymore. She brought her hands towards her face in an attempt to stop her crying. But she couldn't stop. So she just continuously kept sobbing as she wiped her tears away at the same time. Her whole body shook as her cries continue.

The little girl was heartbroken and for everyone who was watching this particular scene could feel their hearts break as they watched her break. At least that's how her parents felt.

They stood at the side of the room as they sadly watched their daughter searching anxiously for that someone. They felt their hearts being torn apart as they saw her tears. No parent wants to see their child so heartbroken.

The little girl kept crying, screaming, it truly was a sad sight for everyone. Her parents, who were holding each other by their waist, slowly walked up to her. They kneeled down and made an attempt to talk to her, but that was interrupted as she flung herself towards them, worldlessly wishing for their embrace and comfort.

So, they held her tightly in their arms. They her back and whispered words of comfort to her, but that didn't help. The little girl just continued to cry, soaking their clothes in her tears.

They just looked at each other and then just kept embracing her. The little girl lifted her head, her beautiful brown eyes turned completely puffy and red from her crying. Tears are still in her eyes, welled up and ready to flow. Her sight was slightly blurry because of that. She looked at a certain photo and then those awaiting tears fell.

Her heart just weeps in grief and every little reminder of that person brings more pain to her. When she thinks of the happy times and its sudden disappearance, she can't help, but cry.

She couldn't stop her cries, but that is a given. After all, what child wouldn't cry and be heartbroken when their beloved pet has disappeared?

The puppy she loves with all her heart has disappeared. It was still was here the day before and the next morning, it suddenly vanished. It seems as if the little dog had run away from its home, but why?

The little girl didn't understand why her best friend would leave her all of a sudden with no reason. She just kept sobbing into the warm embrace of her parents....

Dream sequence end

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon, come on wake up. Jagiya, wake up!"

The sleeping woman slowly woke from her slumber as she heard someone callilng her name repeatedly. She opened her heavy eyes, still tired from her sleep, and was greeted by the handsome face of her boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Kim Myungsoo was, like her, a member of an idol group, a very popular one in fact. INFINITE has a very large fanbase, personally I think that majority of them are girls, but I'm confident in our relationship!

To be honest, she still can't believe that someone who is desired by so many women, is actually her boyfriend. He is, like her, the visual of his group.

They had met at a music show, where their respective groups had a performance. He knew her as Park Jiyeon, the visual of T-Ara and his sunbae and she knew him as the visual from the rookie group INFINITE, their hoobae.

She felt attracted to him, so she started talking to him. He was quite shy at first, but as they met more often, he warmed up to her. They became friends and started to hang out more often. They grew closer and after about a year and some months, they became a couple.

She was over the moon when he accepted her confession. However, they had to be careful because of just one simple reason.

They were idols.

As an idol you don't have as much freedom as you might think, especially if you are a very famous figure and the public can easily recognize your face. Their every move is being watched, they might not notice, but surely there is someone out there, taking some graphic evidence of what could be a scandal.

They have to avoid the slightest interactions that might rise any suspicions towards their relationship. They couldn't be open about their love as other couples because it will cause harm to their groups. A scandal brings harm to their careers and the ones of their members. They have to act like strangers, even though they love each other.

A pair of hands snaps her out of her thoughts. She remembered where she was now. She was in Myungsoo's room in his dorm. They were watching a movie before she fell asleep.

She looked at her love with a smile, but was shocked to see a worried expression on his face. What could have caused him to make such a face?

"Are you alright?", he asked her.

She was surprised to hear this question. "Of course I'm alright, why are you asking?"

"You were crying when you slept earlier. Did you have a nightmare or were you dreaming of something sad?"

She was shocked by this piece of information and lightly touched her cheeks for confirmation. It was true. There were tear streaks, most of them dried, but some were still fresh.

"It's nothing Oppa." She gave him a small smile. "To be honest, I don't really remember what I dreamt of", she told him, giving a tiny embarrassed laugh.

She felt a little guilty for telling him a lie, but she didn't want him to be worried. It was just a dream of her childhood, she was sure that it held no bigger meaning.

Myungsoo looked a little skeptical, but didn't say anything about his doubts. He sighed as he said:"Well if you say so, I guess I will take your word for it."

Jiyeon was truly glad to have such an understanding boyfriend. She was a bit taken when he suddenly pulled her into a hug, but she knows that it was just to make sure that she'll feel better. She wonders what she did to deserve such a wonderful lover like Myungsoo.

"I love you, you know that, right? Myungsoo Oppa, Saranghaeyo", she told him as she hugged him back. She was smiling at his tender care for her. She's absolutely positive that it was just a dream, a sad memory, but nonetheless a meaningless dream with no meaning whatsoever. She didn't have anything to worry about, after all her boyfriend loves her.

"Me too."

She was happy to hear his reply. She's absolutely positive that it was just a dream, a sad memory, but nonetheless a meaningless dream with no meaning whatsoever. She didn't have anything to worry about, after all her boyfriend loves her.

However, what she didn't know nor see, was the guilt and inner conflict with himself, which reflected themselves in his eyes. She didn't notice the strings of guilts stabbing his heart. He just hugged her tighter as if it were an attempt to destroy his reason of guilt and the guilt for feeling that way.

Who knows? Might the dream have more meaning than Jiyeon had thought? Is this some sign for something big happening or just needless worries? However, the most important question is... What is the reason for Myungsoo's guilt? There shouldn't be anything, after all, he loves his girlfriend, ...right?



Hey, I uploaded the first chapter ^o^

Hope you guys liked it :3 

I was going to update earlier, but I got sick right the next day I updated a different story of mine =x=

I was sick for 2 days and truly felt like crap x^x

Anywho I rested for 2 days, worked on the next and finished today~

Comment and tell me your thoughts and opinions please~

Please refrain from comments like mentioned in the foreword