Final Chapter

Busted!

"So, can you explain what is this?" The interviewer asked, looking rather excited. "It's self-explanatory," L.Joe replied nonchalantly. "No, it isn't, why are you kissing Ricky here?" L.Joe gave up, he looked at Ricky. He saw Ricky's mouth hanging but then it closes and he turned away while blushing at the same time. L.Joe said he was just damn cute and he could not resist so he kissed the said boy. The interviewer noddde in understandment but he was curious, was this feeling mutual? L.Joe said it was, there was no point in lying about it. He then asked Ricky, did he felt the same? Ricky could only laugh his off, trying to feign happiness to make the situation less awkward. "Of course!" the visual maknae answered.

 

L.Joe's eyes widen at the fact Ricky said something along those lines. It was short and simple but the impact was big enough to melt his heart away. He looked back at Ricky and he saw him scooting away, but in response, he grabbed Ricky by his wrist and pulled him back. Both of them laughing at the same time. The thoughts that were playing in the others' mind, "Oh, boy! Here they go again with their subtle flirting..." which caused all of them to giggle. L.Joe gave Ricky a cute wink as to say, "Where do you think you're going!?" and that caused Ricky to shivers in sight. The interviewer could feel something was going on but he dismissed it, thinking it was all in the fanservice business.

 

The interviewer made a surprise to the boys by ripping the selca to reveal a picture of Chunji nearly kissing L.Joe which earned both of their scream, "WHAT!?" and they realized, it wasa just the Secret Garden parody. But because of that picture, there seemed to be a rivalry aura felt between Chunji and Ricky. Changjo and L.Joe himself felt the tense. "It looks like there will be a tug of war on who get to owns you, hyung." Changjo whispered quietly to the soft earlobe of L.Joe. "I don't mind, it shows how I'm a hot boy," which earned him a punch on his shoulder from the maknae.