Ginger Tea

Ginger Tea ( One thing that couldn't be blown away sequel )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Ginger Tea-

-Sunny's POV-

6 months passed, I'm still here, unable to move on, watching from afar, pain is still in my heart, there's still nothing that can blow it away, but at least, it's not as painful as before, because I have her beside me, the one who I can share my pain with, Jessica. I still remember the night, the night after Taeyeon confessed to Tiffany, and I, started to disappear from Taeyeon's life slowly and naturally. Despite of how much I wanted to stay at her side, but their love, my pain, drifted us away.

I feel warmth wraps me from behind, it's Jessica. She puts a blanket around me, hands me a cup of tea.

" You know I don't make drinks usually " Jessica said, she blows on her own cup of tea, and sips it.

" I know, that's why I hesitate to drink this or not " Jessica just shot me a smile.

 "Mine is the same with yours, just drink it, it will make you feel warmer " Jessica said as she gestured me to try the tea. I took a sip, she's right, it makes me feel relaxed, her tea warms me,  despite of how cold is out here, on the balcony, with the open air with the beautiful night landscape of Seoul.

" what you put in here ? " I asked, anticipating If I wouldn't have another chance to have this tea, like what she had said, she doesn't make drinks usually.

" My love, my care, my pain " I snorted when I heard her words, " seriously, sica? Do we even have no chance to talk about something else besides our one sided-love?"

" Ginger " She replied me before she continues to another question , " still unable to move on, huh?"

I slightly nodded, takes another sip of the tea to help me feel warmer. We spend the rest of the night by looking at the dancing traffic light of Seoul.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" Ginger tea ? "

Before Jessica arrives with her tea, I actually can smell it from afar. Maybe, it's because I'm already used to have her ginger tea that once she said full of her love, her care and her pain. It becomes our usual drink on the usual place for the past  2 years. We still share the same thing, me, who still couldn't move on, and Jessica, who already let her go.

" how ? how could you let her go ? " I asked her, immediately drink my ginger tea as I felt the warm sensation faded away.

" You just do, time heals you " she said, I nodded, I doubt if time can heal mine, this possession of 8 years, could it be healed? If yes it could, then how many years do I need to heal it?

" It still hurts when I see two of them so close in front of me, Sica. I thought I already left my heart at that night, but now I think, I didn't left all of them, Is it possible for me to move on? "

Jessica moves closer to me, our arms touched, " Don't worry sunny, you will "Jessica said, pulled me into a hug, and lead me back to my rooms. Taeyeon always spends the night over Tiffany's room, asks Jessica if she could lend her bed, she said yes, I don't know what I suppose to call this room, is it still Taeng's and mine, or it's already jessica's and mine.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Another 2 years later...

I think, I'm completely out from her life. I'm just a part of her past, my existence in her future is doubtful. We still talk, only about works, nothing more, I even exchanged my room with Tiffany a year ago as I realized she didn't hold on us, the closeness we have been built for 6 years, crumbling so fast, and nothing I can do to rebuild it if she didn't want to, I just let her be, I know that I'm nothing to her now. Besides, I think I have found someone's more important, just realized it a couple months ago, when she had an accident and I couldn't move away from her side all day. I started to learn how to make ginger tea for our routine talk. The usual drink, but different place, we had to do it at the hospital. She said it's better, because here, at the hospital, there's no cold air that she was afraid of, would freeze my heart.

And I think, I already let her go, after this 5 years, I sensed that I didn't talk about her that much to Sica recently, our topics start to change, most of them are about our things, personal things, well, we don't have many in common, not like Taeyeon and I who shares a lot of things together, but, I don't feel that's a problem at all, we even do shopping together so many times and had so much fun. Jessica being at the hospital isn't a problem to do my new hobby together, we do online-shop, and it still feels the same. I don't know why, but I think, as long as my shopping buddy is Jessica, I would enjoy it.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Few months later..

-Jessica's POV-

I've been here for months, thanks to Sunny, it doesn't really feel bad at all, to have someone who's paying attention to you feels so good, in fact, I want to stay here longer, but, the doctor discharge me today. I'm standing by the window, using the crutches to help me stand, waiting for Sunny to pick me up. Sunny, when I heard that name, my heartbeat starts to increase. I remember the day when I told her I already let Yuri go, I lied to her how, time doesn't heal my wound. Time doesn't help me to forget some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter