새해 복 많이 받으세요~!

Happy Lunar New Year!

'Yoona ah~! Eodiya?! Bbaliwa! Bo! Go! Shib! Da! Woori Ji Yonggie is going CRAZYYYYY!'

'Appa, Umma, say hello to your daughter and daughter-in-law~!'

'Yoona ah, work hard but do take a rest too! We miss you! Eat well~'

'Im Yoona hwaiting! Saranghae!' 

'Happy New Year yeobo! Saranghae! I'll see you soon!' 

 

"What are you looking at?" Bum Soo oppa's voice startles me. "Ahhh~ Video message?"

"Oh! Oppa!" I beam as I look up. "Yeahs... My family~" 

"Aigoo~ Newly wed sure is different," Bum Soo oppa teases.

"Oppa! Stop teasing me!" I feel heat rushing up my cheeks at the term. "Didn't make a call to your family?" 

"This is what old couples do," he jokes. "We communicate by sending telepathic messages."

 

We share a common laugh at his joke and he excuses himself to head for the restroom. I return to my phone, replaying the video with a smile. Dami unnie is holding on to a glass of red wine, Appas and Ummas are smiling brightly for the camera, a full family shot, cheering me on. And finally, the love of my life ends the video with a kiss.

Yes, I'm Im Yoona, a member of Girls' Generation. Oh, and a newly wed. This is the first new year I'm spending with this new identity. But yet, I'm here filming, not being able to have a proper reunion dinner with them. Sighs... Oh well! It's fine! I'm going to see them realllll soon! And this video, is going to be a boost for me to end the filming as soon as possible! 

 

My new identity? 

Mrs Kwon.

Kwon Ji Yong, aka Big Bang G-Dragon's wife. 

 

♦♦♦♦

 

"What's the good news that's making our goddess Yoong grinning so brightly? Care to share?" I look up and see Shi Yoon oppa walking towards me with a smile. 

"Oppa, not you too!" I whine.

"We're just jealous of you, Im choding~" he chuckles as he ruffles my hair. "Miss him?"

"Yeahs. The moment after our marriage, I'm thrown into drama filming while he's thrown into another round of concerts," I purse my lips, showing my disappointment. "It would be a lie if I say I don't miss him. We don't even have a proper honeymoon!" 

"Didn't you guys went to Japan?"

"If you count me going to his concert to support him, then yes, we did," I sigh and mumble to myself. "I wanna go Rome or Paris like romantic couples too..."

"You heard it~" I snap up at Shi Yoon oppa's voice and my eyes go wide in disbelief.

"Crystal clear. Thanks hyung, I owe you a meal," he is wearing his annoying-but-so-deadly-charming smirk as he punches fist with Shi Yoon oppa.

"Just introduce me to Woo Bin-sshi," Shi Yoon oppa laughs and stands up. "Yoona ah, the person that you'd missed so much is here~" 

"O-Oppa!" My face is flushing red yet again as I grumble.

"Gotta make myself scarce now! Don't wanna die of diabetes~" Shi Yoon oppa laughs and walks away. "Happy New Year Ji Yong!" 

"Happy New Year to you too hyung!" He gives his usual 90-degree bow as Shi Yoon oppa walks off.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

"Why are you here? Aren't you together with Dami unnie and appa, umma?"

"Well, my wife is busy making money here. So as a husband, I can't really eat in comfort there, could I?" He teases.

"Y-Yah! I'm speaking serious here! Stop fooling around!" I hit his chest hard and chide. 

"Araso araso," he chuckles and hold my hands, softening his gaze. "I just miss you and didn't I say in the video that I'll see you soon?"

"I thought your soon meant tomorrow."

 

I pout like a child. He simply LOVES to drop surprises on me like that. There was a time where he delivered 99 RILAKUMMAS to my house for Valentine's Day and there's just too much that I'd to donate to the orphanage. And don't ever get me on about his proposal. It's just... MINDBLOWING. It's really only something G-Dragon can think of. 

Of course, this is not something I hate.

 

"So you don't miss me? You don't wish to see me sooner?" He nods and walks away. "Araso, I got it."

"A-Anniyo! That's-That's not what I meant!" I panick and grab hold of his wrist, pulling him back.

"I know. I just love to see this side of you," he laughs as he allows me to pull him back, throwing his arms around me. 

"Sicko," I give a hit on his back but is smiling dumbly nonetheless.

"I know you love this side of me."

 

Yes, I sure do. 

 

♦♦♦♦

 

"Happy New Year, Mr Kwon Ji Yong," I grin as we stare at each other. I can never get tired staring into his warm, brown hazel eyes.

"Happy New Year to you too, Mrs Kwon Im Yoona," he gives his affectionate smile; the smile that he only reserves for me. "I will love you more this year."

"Only this year?"

"Every year. My love for you just keeps on increasing each day, each month, each year."

"Glib!"

 

I snort and silence follows after. It's always nice to have moments like this with him. That's another thing I like about us. We can just enjoy each other's company, with no entertainment, no words, no actions. Our presence alone is enough to put a warm smile on our faces. Very naturally, he tugs my loose strand of hair behind my ears and caress my face, face inching closer. I close my eyes as he approaches.

Gentle, Sweet, Love.

Fierce, Rough, Passion.

That's what our love contains. I can never get enough of his kisses. The way our lips connect and part, the way we move in sync, it sends excitement and bliss down my spine. And I love this feeling totally, for eternity.

 

"Let's go," he breaks away from the hug and grabs my hands, walking away.

"E-Eh? Where are we going?" I ask in bewilderment.

"Rome! We have a flight to catch at 2!"

"E-Eh?!! B-But I still have to flim!"

"Time to be a bad girl and ditch the fliming for now!" He laughs and continues to pull me along.

"I don't want to be a bad girl!"

"You have to be if your husband is reported to be a bad boy!"

 

I'm grumbling and whinning away but is following along nonetheless.

 

"Yoong,"

"Hmmm?"

"A honeymoon baby?" 

"Shiiro!"

"You can't say no once you're in the hotel that we're going to stay. More surprises await you, Im Yoona."

"Eh?! You already planned this way before hand?!"

"Yes. So just be a good girl now and follow Ji daddy. I'm sure you'll be AMAZED. If you're already blown away by my marriage proposal, I think you would need to prepare your heart for this trip."

"Chinjia? We need to check in two hours before! Bbali! "

 

Under the moonlight, we run away, fingers intertwine, feelings strong and our hearts beating as one.