Another Earth | Beginnings

❤ Favorite Baekhyun Stories on AFF! ❤

Another earth: Beginnings

______________________________________________________

 

|| Description ||

 

Our Earth was slowly dying.

But....

There was a solution. It was simple and effective.

Another Earth.

The governments from all over the world, came together and planned a way on how to move their citizens to the new Earth, that had formed nearby. 

People were slowly evacuating our dying Earth.

Somehow, not everyone managed to escape. 

Those who were dying from the toxic gas, being that there was no clean air, mutated.

Yes, mutations. They're scary as hell, but what was scarier was the future that I would be living in. 

I didn't ask for this. None of us did.

But the only thing that we can do is follow orders.

How can we possibly follow orders when we know when something is morally wrong?

Simple.

It's kill or be killed.

Our lives are different from theirs, so once we show up.

There will be bloodshed, but we aren't afraid. 

We were trained to do this.

I hope you understand.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Status

 

# O N G O I N G

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author

 

IGotThatAegyo

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Review

 

So... What I think about this story is that it's just perfect. I mean the storyline seems just amazing and exciting! The way our author made the point of view of one of our main characters; Kang Mi Rae, was very well done. I can really pull out every aspect given, on each level of intensity. So far, the way each character is built, seems like a never ending trap of surprises. It seems as if they will stay the same, but readers otherwise, assume that the characters are to be different in the near future.

 

Another thing I'd like to point out is the overall attractivness to the book, meaning the layout. It's just so pretty; attractive. I can't get over how elegant, yet suiting the "layout" is. It suits the story itself and adds an effect of... A little something that I call, Perbaek​t. Perbaekt is the word that I've made up when something is perfect. For example if you pronounce perfect...But add Baek (Baekhyun) to the end, it sounds like perfect. So the layout is very perbaekt!

 

Now, let's talk about the trailer. Hands down, well done. The explanation was fantastic, the timing was great, the pictures and media was absolutely favorable. I really enjoyed watching the trailer. 

 

So overall, this story, I think will be a huge success! I really enjoyed reading the chapters that were updated, but please remember as the STATUS above says, "ONGOING," meaning that this story is still be updated. 

 

Well done IGotThatAegyo!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Story

 

 

 

 

Another Earth | Beginnings