Chapter 2: Tao's story

Unexpected Love

 


[SORRY I'M CHANGING FORMAT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M USING MY HANDPHONE>< I hope u guys love my prev chapter^ ^ If u want me to improve, please leave a comment below :D that'll help me much :) Enjoy this chapter!]

(TAO'S POV)

I am, the son and the inheritor of Huang's Group. But someone stole it away from my family. SOMEONE made me plan this of a revenge. I'm not going to lose... this is just the start. "Hello, Huang ZiTao inmida." I bowed slightly to the girl sitting in front of me with an emotionless face.

"Oh, finally you're here Mr.Huang, you are 30 minutes late. A girl with long straight hair with a bit sly face plus baby face on her glanced at me. Does this girl needed to be like that? Ughh...

"Sorry if I'm late, Miss Jung." I sat in the seat in front of her without permission. Oh... how rude am I?

"It's okay, since u bought me flowers" She took the roses that's still in my hands. "

I didn't meant to buy you these roses. I bought it because it doesn't even suit you." Yeah, that's how rude I am towards girls.

"If you aren't the 'future inheritor of Huang Group, I could have slapped you." She grumbled in a low voice, preventing the other customers in the coffee shop would hear. She wouldn't do anything rude to me. Because, I knew she had a crush on me since we're 10.

"I wouldn't mind you slapping me because you're gonna be taken pictures by the 'other people', you know what I meant right? They're gonna be like 'Wow! Why is that girl slapping that handsome guy?' or something like 'Hey! Isn't that Krystal Jung? The famous model? She slapped him? OMG DAEBAKK NEWS!' Like that~" It was so fun bullying her... we're best friends. But, I don't intend to get engaged with her. I like her, but I don't love her.

"Ughh Huang ZiTao you're so gonna get it!"

>>FAST FOWARD>>

"ZiTao... do you even mind... getting engaged with me?" She said those words with a slight blush on her face. Those words are very hard to say it out to her and now she said that after so many years. "Let's just eat, I don't want to talk about business with you." Like I said, I like her, and I don't want to hurt her either. "A-arasseo"

-End of Chapter 2-

*What happened to ZiTao and Krystal? What happened to ZiTao in the past? It'll be revealed on the next chapter!^ ^*

{Whoops! sorry for the short chapter and I didn't mention Seyoung this chapter because I want to focus on Tao at this chapter^ ^ I'll prepare Chapter 3 Tao's story plus Seyoung if I got the time :) Chinese New Year is coming and I'll be very busy to update>< please comment below thanks!}