First times, Fateful encounters

Fan fictions to check out!

Hello everyone :) This is my first fanfiction I suggest check it out!

First times fateful encounter......there is only one word to describe this fanfiction and it's FLUFFY ....REALLY FLUFFY LIKE FLUFF OVER LOAD and I like that XD This fanfiction is about a girl who moves into a dorm with the Exo members becoming their housekeeper. But things seem to get more complicated as the story progresses. There are dramatic moments and absolutely hilarious moments this story is the perfect combination of fluff and cheesy romance. There are a few vulgar words and intimate kissing scenes but no whatsover so it's around pg 14 XD It's still continuing on it has around 42 chapters so far. So for all you fluff and cheesy romance lovers out there THIS is the story you should check out :) It's one of my absolute favourites. The author Exoticshawolpanda9  Writes many other stories but this is my most favourite fanfiction of hers so far. OH OH I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION for the fans of Baekhyun check this story out ;) Link will be below. Please comment or suggest any fanfictions for me to read and I'll suggest it. 

CIAO PEEPS 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/578467/first-times-fateful-encounter-fluff-romance-you-exo-love-cute-baekhyun

That's the link~