Chapter 1

(Not So) Sweet

“ Guys, your new band-mates will come in around an hour. You better take care of him, since he’ll be the new magnae,” AA’s manager told the members who was gathered in their living room.

 

“ New magnae? Woa! Daebak~” Aoora sang in amusement.

 

“ Hyung, what’s his name? Why did our sajangnim hide informations about him?” the leader, Woosang asked calmly.

 

“ Well, he want it to be a surprise for you, guys. He know that you’re all quite upset about Juwon’s departure, he just want to give you a gift..” the manager said with a smile.

 

“ We’re not upset, Hyung.. We’ll support Juwon-hyung’s decision.. It’s just.. We felt kinda left behind..” Woosang said as he looked down.

 

The rest was speechless. Juwon’s departure was really a great punch for them, but they’re never upset about it. AA is a family and Juwon is their family, they’ll support his decision no matter what. But, when a family member took his leave, he left loneliness in the others heart and that’s exactly what they felt..

 

“ So, our new magnae will come in a box, then? He’s a present from sajangnim, right?” Aoora remarked playfully, breaking the silence as he tried to lighten up their mood.

 

“ Geez. He’s not a present in literal meaning, Hyung..” Kimchi rolled his eyes at older guy’s remark, “ Appa, eomma is being stupid again~” he whined as he starred up at Woosang.

 

Woosang, on the other hand, could only chuckle at Kimchi’s action. The younger sometimes address him as Appa and Aoora as Eomma, since that two are a couple and yea, they acted like AA’s parents..

 

“ Yah! What kind of son said his Eomma is stupid?!” the-said-Eomma yelled in annoyance.

 

While the three members were busy goofing around as they’re interrogating their manager about the new member, Hoik only stood on the side, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Among the four guys, he was the one who hurt the most. Juwon is his favourite hyung, they were roommate. They’re very close to each other and the rest of the members knew it all. Whenever they couldn’t find Hoik, Juwon always be the one who found him. The moment Juwon got upset and refused to talk to anyone, it’s always been Hoik who convinced him to talk. Those two are not an official couple like WooRa, but they indeed had an indescribable deep relationship..

 

“ Hyung, can you tell us at least his name? Please~” Aoora shot the manager with his whiny aegyo and puppy eyes.

 

“ You can ask him later. If I told you everything about him now, you’d get nothing to say when he’s here,” the manager replied.

 

“ You’re so stingy, Hyung,” the oldest made a face.

 

“ And you’re so childish,” the manager said with a mocking expression.

 

Just when they’re fooling around, the bell rang loudly. Aoora, who was the most excited about the new member, ran towards their door right away, followed by others, except Hoik who was sayed still on his spot. Once the door opened, a cute boy with deep brown hair and kinda skinny body frame was standing in front of them and greeted them with a shy smile..

 

“ A-anyeonghaseyo.. K-kim Jinhong imnida. Mannaseo bangapseumnida..” the boy stuttered a bit, then bowed politely.

 

“ Aw! You’re so cute!” Aoora squealed, hugging the boy right away, “ Come in, come in!” he said, dragging the-now-confused-boy.

 

“ Boys, get his luggage,” the oldest ordered s just like a mom ordered her children.

 

“ Aish.. That hyung is really..” Kimchi mumbled, but he still stepped out and took the newcomer’s trunk together with the leader.

 

“ Haha.. Let him be.. He’s just over-excited about our new magnae..” Woosang patted the younger’s shoulder.

 

When thee two reached their living room, Jinhong was sitting in the sofa with Aoora in his left side and Hoik was.. Yea, still in his earlier spot, leaning on the wall with a cold stare towards the newcomer..

 

“ Hoik-ah, don’t stare at him with that eyes! You scared him!” Aoora said.

 

“ Like hell I would care about that thing,” the latter hissed, averting his gaze, but still with his unfriendly attitude.

 

“ He’s not a thing, Jung Hoik! He has a name, it’s Kim Jinhong!” the oldest raised his voice.

 

“ Tsk!”

 

Jinhong was very confused and didn’t know what to do. Therefore, he just stayed still and looked at everywhere except at Hoik. He could only glance at the boy secretly or else, he would get that cold stare, and he’s very afraid of it..

 

While Kimchi took the seat in Jinhong’s right side, Woosang casually walked towards their ex-magnae and stood beside him..

 

“ He’ll be the new magnae. Since now you’re a hyung, too, and he’s gonna be your new roommate, treat him well, okay?” Woosang whispered at Hoik.

 

“ With all respect, Hyung, I’ll never care about him,” the younger answered with his cold tone and loud volume that enough for everyone in that room to hear, then left.

 

“ We apologize on his behalf.. He’s actually a nice guy.. Don’t worry, he’ll treat you better later..” Woosang smiled at the new magnae.

 

“ That’s okay, Sunbae..” Jinhong said with his cute smile.

 

“ Nah, just call us ‘hyung’, okay?” the leader spoke, ruffling the latter’s hair gently.

 

“ O-okay, uhm.. H-hyung..” Jinhong blushed as he spoke and it made him appeared even more adorable.

 

“ Aigoo, uri magnae is soo cute,” Kimchi cheered, smiling happily as he pinched Jinhong’s cheeks.

 

“ Yea.. I think it’s only a matter of time and Hoik will eventually open up to you..” Aoora stated with a motherly fatherly smile.

 

“ Is that so?” the boy tilted his head with his doe eyes.

 

“ If you’re this cute, who would have a heart to keep ignoring you, Jinhong-ah..” the oldest replied, circling his arms around the latter’s shoulder casually and ruffling the younger’s hair.

 

“ Guys, since it’s already late, you better take a rest now. You’ll have some dance practice for your upcoming MV tomorrow and also recording for the song, arraseo?” the manager said.

 

“ Ne~” Woosang, Aoora, and Kimchi answered in a cheerful tone.

 

“ Good. I’ll be going, then,” with that, the manager left.

 

“ Come on, we’ll show you your room,” Aoora dragged the youngest.

 

“ B-but, Hyung.. My things..” Jinhong mumbled.

 

“ Aaahh.. Don’t worry about it,” the latter said lightly, then glanced at the other two guys, commanded the guys to bring their new member’s luggage with his eyes.

 

“ Uh.. I think I can bring them  myself..” the boy said hesitately as he didn’t want to bother the others.

 

“ No, no~ It’s okay. They’re older and stronger than you.. And you’re..” Aoora stopped his words for a moment as he took a good look on the boy, “ Ya! Are you even eating? You’re so skinny!!” he exclaimed.

 

“ Eh? I eat p-properly, though.. It’s just I hardly gain weight..”

 

“ Woa~ How convinient!! If only I have that kind of body..” Kimchi said.

 

“ You’re eating too much sweet, therefore you gain weight easily,” Woosang remarked.

 

Aoora opened a door and there was Hoik lying on the mattress in the left side, reading his book..

 

“ Here’s your room..” Aoora said, “ You’ll be using that bed on the right..”

 

“ O-okay..”

 

“ Hoik-ah, we leave him to you. Show him around, okay?” Woosang said as he put down the trunks on the floor. Former magnae only raised his eyebrow with his lazy expression.

 

“ If you need something, you can ask Hoik or us. Our room is that one,” Aoora said as he pointed the room accross Hoik’s and Jinhong’s, WooRa’s room.

 

“ Or you can just tell manager-hyung. He shares a bed room with Kimchi, it’s right beside this room,” Woosang added.

 

“ O-okay..”

 

“ Well, then. Good night..” the three wished the boy good night, then left, entered their own rooms.

 

There was a silent moment between the two magnaes, Hoik didn’t budge even a bit and Jinhong was frozen in where he was standing, admiring the other’s handsome feature. He was actually daydreaming, until a voice broke everything..

 

“ Close the door,” Hoik said coldly.

 

“ Eh?” Jinhong startled, staring at the older guy with his innocent puzzled face.

 

“ What? You don’t understand any human language? CLOSE.THE.DOOR,” the other retorted.

 

“ Ah.. O-okay..” the magnae was too scared of his idol as he stammered, then closed the door. He walked towards the-supposed-to-be-his bed and was about to sat on it, but Hoik quickly barked..

 

“ DON’T YOU DARE TO LAY EVEN A FINGER ON JUWON-HYUNG’S BED! EVER!”

 

“ B-but.. W-where am I s-supposed to sleep, t-then?”

 

“ On the floor, on the sofa outside. Whatever! Do you think I even care about it?!” the older glared at Jinhong, made the younger cringed in horror.

 

“ B-but, Hyung..”

 

“ Don’t.call.me.that! I’m not your hyung and will never be one!” Hoik emphasized each words that came out from his lips.

 

Jinhong was in verge of tears, but he surpressed the sadness in his heart as he walked to take care of his things..

 

“ Uhm.. I-I’m sorry.. B-but, where can I put my clothes?” the smaller asked carefully.

 

“ There’s so much empty space in this room, put it everywhere, far from me!”

 

In the end, AA’s little magnae put his things on the corner of the room, and everything was kept inside his trunk and boxes. Feeling tired, he lay on the cold floor, wrapped by his-mom-hand-made blanket and using one of his backpack, which contained his clothes, as the pillow. Hoik didn’t even feel guilty at the poor magnae as he continued reading his book. Once in a while, Jinhong glanced at the other secretly, and he couldn’t restrained his tears anymore that he cried in silence..

 

Soon the sleepiness controlled him, drifted him to sleep still with tears still brimmed from his beautiful eyes..

 

“ I want to go home..” he mumbled softly in his sleep.

 

Hoik glanced at the younger for a while..

 

“ Just go, then. Tch.”

 


 

Here's the first chapter~

Leave some comments, okay?

Tehee~

XDD