Final.

Manager's Daughter

You are EXO’s manager’s daughter. You never met the EXO boys but your father wants you to meet them. You quickly agreed since you always wanted to meet them. Your father will be taking you to meet them in an hour so you quickly get ready. You’ve took your bath that morning so you only have to change your outfit and style your hair.

After you’re done getting ready and you’ve styled your hair, you check yourself in the mirror for the last time, you admit that you aren’t ugly nor the prettiest but you are satisfied with yourself. You’re not insecure though. You’re wearing a cute sweater, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of flats. You also putted a headband onto your head and you curled your hair to make it look cute. 

You have a tiny crush on Kris of EXO, you’re his huge fan and you admit that he’s the hottest guy you’ve ever seen in your life. You want to look beautiful in his eyes so you putted some makeups onto your face. You didn’t put too much since you’d prefer light makeups instead of heavy makeups. 

—-

"Are you ready?" your father asks you. You are going to have dinner together with the EXO boys. 

You nod and reply- “Yes. I’m ready.”

You guys are now heading to the hotel where you guys will be having the dinner. You come from the wealthy family so your father will pay for the dinner. You admit that you’re feeling nervous since you never met them, especially Kris.

"We’ve arrived. The boys are waiting inside, let’s go." your father says as he steps out of the car. 

You’re feeling really nervous, you nod and follow your father stepping out of the car. You guys walk to the fancy restaurant,  you want to faint, what if you embarrass yourself in front of the boys? No no you have to trust yourself, _____. You’ll do great!

"There they are. Hey boys!" your father greets them as he sees them. The boys quickly stand up and greet your father, and also you. "This is my daughter, _____. _____, these are the EXO boys." your father introduces the EXO boys to you.

"Nice to meet you, boys." you say to them as you bow to them politely.

"Nice to meet you too." the boys reply to you, bowing to you in response.

"Wow! Manager-nim, you have a really beautiful daughter." Chen says to your father. You blush and look down for a sec.

"Of course I do. She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen." your father replies to Chen. Your eyes are now locked with Kris’, he keeps staring at you, since you walked into the restaurant. 

—-

That night, you kept staring at Kris and so did him. The dinner is almost over. “Okay guys, I think we should end it here. Work hard okay? Goodbye!” your father says to them.

"Thanks for the dinner, manager-nim. We’ll work hard. Byebye _____." Suho says to you.

"Bye." you reply to him, smiling at him.

You and your father are about to leave until Kris calls your name- “Wait! _____, wait!” Kris shouts, making everyone stares at him.

"Yes?" you reply to Kris.

"Manager-nim, can I please take her out sometimes? I think her heart belongs to me now." Kris says to your father.

Your father thinks for a sec before he replies- “Okay, as long as you take care of her 24/7.” your father laughs as he says that.

"I promise. _____, would you like to hang out sometime?" Kris asks you. You blush and nod.

"Yes. I would love to." you reply. The EXO boys, including your father are now teasing both of you. You guys exchange number before you and your father leave. 

THE END.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if it is lame... T.T