I have something to tell you.

You're crazy.

"Jagi.....I have something to tell you," Jiyong told you as tears started to fill up his bright shining diamond-looking eyes. "W-What is it...?" The sentence he told you made your heart beat pounded faster, especially with the looks on his face, you knew it will be terrible. "I...." He wasn't able to continue his sentence anymore, he looked down, closing his eyes trying to hold back his tears.

"What?" Your lips shivered, and your voice trembled. "I'm sorry!" He shouted and kneeled in front of you, you had no idea what was even going on. "Ji....." You kneeled down and rubbed his back, comforting him although all you knew was nothing. "I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry," He kept on repeating his words, non-stop that made you terrified.

"Come on...boo, what's wrong? I'm here for you...." You hugged his neck, as he slowly sat down on the cold hard marble floor in your bedroom. "Will you hate me IF I break up with you or you won't care....?" He sniffed, and looked right into your eyes, making your heart crush into million and trillion of pieces when you heard the word 'break up'.

"Of course I won't hate you but I'll care..." Your voice became more silence as you speak. "I'm glad that you'll care..." He hugged you in his warm arms, protecting you and pecked your forehead lightly. You can't help, but can only return him with a heart warming smile. "What is it that you wanted to tell me earlier...?" You looked up at him as he embraces you in his warm arms.

"Nothing actually...it's just...nothing," He hesitated, but you still believed him, he's your one and only boyfriend for three years, of course you do, but you just felt weird, why would he cry in front of you if it's all just nothing? "Are you not feeling well? You seemed like...you were hallucinating few minutes ago..." You sighed, it's not because of you too much worrying about him, I mean, you do worry about him so much but what makes you think the most is something is not going as normal as it is.

"Nah...I'm fine as always. I don't know why I'm crying in front of you earlier....sorry baby..." He pulled a strand of your hair behind your ear, making you smile without notice. "I'm tired...." You rested your head on his chest while yawning. "You're tired already boo? I'll tuck you to sleep," He kissed your cheeks sweetly, it was a long kiss on your cheek but you liked it, it felt like he was resting his tired and soft lips on it. "Thanks Ji," You faced him and gave a peck on his lips, making him smile in return.

"Sleep well, Jagi. Sweet dreams~" He kissed your forehead for a goodnight kiss and sat beside your bed, watching you beautifully falling asleep. "Thank you for the three years..." He whispered, you were already deep in your sleep, there's no chance you can even hear him. He went home after knowing that you are in a slumber already, he started his Lamborghini and drove all the way home.

"Home sweet home..." He sighed as he entered the front door, as your face pictured in his mind, he can't hold back his tears and cried. "Please...Jiyong...don't do this to yourself..." He kept on reminding himself, even though how much tears he had shed, it won't help a single thing, at all. He threw himself onto the bed as memories of you and him for the past three years came into his mind, leaving him blankly staring at the ceiling with a crooked smile on his face.

"I'm wasted," He said to himself like a drunk man. No one knew what happened to him, how he became so crooked and tried to act normal in front of his own girlfriend; you. No one had an idea, neither do you. It felt like an mystery to you, he is totally hiding something that made you worry. "Aish...how am I suppose to tell her?!" He rested his left hand on his forehead while thinking about how to explain everything to you. As he slowly think of it, he slowly fell asleep too.

~

"I'm so tired~" You yawned as you stretched your arms groggily. "I'm going to visit my pabo Ji~ Hehe~" You squealed as you slide through the pictures of you and him in your phone, smiling to yourself as you looked through funny and stupid pictures of you guys. After you're fully prepared, you happily took a taxi cab and went off to find Jiyong.

"Ji Ji~" You called out as you reached his mansion, you even clicked on the bell for several times but there wasn't any respond, where could he be? You began to feel frustrated, and so you clicked the bell hardly and many times, almost devouring it. "Urgh! Jiyong!" You stomped your feet on the floor, hoping for at least some responds this time.

"Y-Yes?" He opened the door weakly, there wasn't any strength in him. You felt shocked and couldn't speak, obviously speechless. He must be lying to you, he isn't feeling well, despite the fact that he's holding onto his stomach, flinching at times while talking to you. "Ji.....here, let's go inside your room and I'll take care of you..." A part of your heart sank, how can he be so ill? "Baby....you're hot," You sighed worriedly after you touched his forehead.

"You're stating the obvious," He smirked, he obviously didn't understand it clearly. "Urgh! Not that way! Your temperature is high!" You stood up from his bed, walking to the bathroom to prepare some wet towels for him. You carefully placed the wet towel on his forehead to release the heat from his body. "Ji, I'll be downstairs to cook some porridge for your lunch..." You told him as you ruffled his hair and went out of his room, you had no idea why, but this time, you actually felt extremely worried when he's sick, usually when he's ill, you won't be that worrisome.

"Your porridge- OPPA!" You opened the door, calling him for lunch but somehow, you heard him vomiting in the bathroom, you banged on the bathroom door for several times before he can even open it for you. You kneeled beside him and rubbed his back as he sat beside the toilet bowl, breathing heavily.

"Oppa....what happened to you?!" You shook his shoulders, suppressing your tears as well. "I'm alright...don't worry," He sounded so weak that made you worry so much. "Don't lie to me, oppa! Tell me the truth before anything gets worser!" You shouted at him, although you do feel bad, he's sick and you still scolded him.

"I-I'm suffering....a cancer..." He hold on to your wrist for support while you just stare at him in shock. Is it so hard to just tell you that he had a cancer before? You went speechless and faced down, you were crying. "Shhh....don't cry...I'll be alright...thanks for the three years..." He hugged you tightly that made you feel safe. "Why are you saying this so quickly?!?!" You were able to said to him in between your sobs. "The doctor said I only have two days left...." He smiled crookedly, he's totally different from the person you've met three years ago. Two days left?! Is he crazy?

Kwon Jiyong, how can I be your future wife?