A Day With Woohyun-ie

My Arrogant Boyfriend

~Jiyeon POV~

"Uwwaahh, that was a tiring practise.." Jiyeon said as she slowly dragged herself back to the classroom to rest.

As she was walking she suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around her waist.

"Omo! Oppa!" Jiyeon said as Woohyun pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you..." Woohyun whispered as Jiyeon smiled and quickly turned around

"I missed you too~" Jiyeon said as Woohyun gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"But what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Jiyeon asked

"Aigoo, I'd skip anything just to be with you~" Woohyun said as he gave her a cheeky grin.

"Aishh cheesy pabo~" Jiyeon said as she lightly hit him on the head

"Yah! I'm not a pabo!" Woohyun said as he pouted

"Hehe, but you're my pabo.." Jiyeon smiled before they both burst out laughing at each other cheesiness

"Oh?! Yah what are you students doing out here?!" a teacher yelled form down the hall as Woohyuns eyes widened and he grabbed Jiyeon's hand.

"Ahh, that's our cue to run!" Woohyun said as they quickly ran inside the classroom and shut the door.

"Phew~ that was close.." Jiyeon said as she sat down on the floor.

"Yah, but if I wasn't there we would have been dead~" Woohyun said as he proudly puffed out his chest.

"Tsk tsk, such arrogance..." Jiyeon said as she shook her head as Woohyun's chest quickly deflated.

"Eh? I'm not arrogant! I'm just smart!" Woohyun said before smiling

"Whatever you say~" Jiyeon sang as she stood up.

"Jiyeon-ah, want to go somewhere with me?" Woohyun suddenly asked

"Huh? Go where?" Jiyeon asked

"Here, get changed into... this!" Woohyun said as he held up a red plaid shirt.

"U-uhh ok then?" Jiyeon said as she grabbed the shirt, jean short shorts and a belt before going to the washrooms to change.

When she came back into the room she saw that Woohyun had changed into matching clothes. 

(His outfit -
Shirt: http://www.omiru.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ae-plaid-shirt_083109.jpg
Jeans: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P11242244.jpg
Shoes: http://www.high-top-nikes.com/images/dunk-high/All-Red-Nikes-Dunk-High-Tops-Supreme-Be-True.jpg )

(Her outfit-
Shirt: http://cache.gifts.com/photos/B/Y/T/D/BYTDSYKLYBP7GCW3TJ74_L.jpg
Short shorts: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=18369145
Selt: http://s5.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/CD4A3FEF.jpg
Shoes: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-pacific-blue-front.jpg )

"Aigoo Jiyeon-ah you're so pretty~~" Wooyun smiled

"Haha aigoo Woohyun-ie is so jjang!" Jiyeon smiled back.

"Of course! Come on, let's go" Woohyun said as he grabbed her hand and they quietly snuck out of school

Woohyun and Jiyeon walked over to the bus stop as they sat down on a bench and waited for the bus to come.

"Oppa~ Can you please tell me where we're going?" Jiyeon asked

"Noppee~~ That's a secret!" Woohyun said as the bus arrived and they boarded the bus.

Once they boarded they talked and talked until Jiyeon felt tired and fell asleep on Woohyun's shoulder. After an hours ride Jiyeon was woken up by the bus' sudden stop.

"Oh? Oppa where are we?" Jiyeon asked as they stood up and got off the bus to see that they were on a dirt road with grass and trees everywhere. 

"I'll tell you on the way" Woohyun said as they both started walking down the road until they stopped in front of an old Korean styled house.

"This isn't where you're parents live right?..." Jiyeon asked when she suddenly felt a sign of nervousness

"Aniya~ my parents don't like these kinds of houses" Woohyun said as he walked up to the door

"Then who's house is this?" Jiyeon asked when suddenly the door burst open and out came a girl with a high ponytail tied on her head.

"Woo woo oppa!" she said as she attacked Woohyun with a hug.

"Ohh Jihyun-ah long time no see!" Woohyun said as she let go of him and smiled.

She quickly noticed a person beside him and looked to see Jiyeon standing there awkwardly.

"This must be Jiyeon unnie right?" Jihyun asked as she quickly ran over to Jiyeon and grabbed her hands.

"Annyeong~ Jihyun imnida! It's so nice to see you Jiyeon unnie!" Jihyun said as she smiled brightly

"A-annyeong.." Jiyeon said as she shyly smiled back.

"Let's go inside! Grandma is going to be so excited to see you guys!" Jihyun said as they walked inside to be greeted by an old lady.

"Omo, Woohyun?" the old lady asked as Woohyun smiled and gave her a big hug

"Grandma~ I missed you so much!" Woohyun said before letting her go.

"Oh? Is that the pretty girl you were talking about?" grandma asked as she walked up closer to Jiyeon and shook her hand.

"Yeah grandma, she's pretty right?" Woohyun said as the grandma suddenly pulled Jiyeon into a hug.

"Of course she's pretty! She looks just like me when I was her age!" grandma said as everyone laughed.

"Annyeonghaseyeo Jang Jiyeon imnida~" Jiyeon greeted with a smile

"Aiggoo, such good manners! It's rare to find girls like this around now eh?" grandma said as everyone walked into the living room and sat down.

"So, what brings you guys here?" grandma asked

"I want to show Jiyeon the ranch behind the house, to get her mind off school and all that.." Woohyun said

"Ahh of course! Go on ahead, she's going to love it!" grandma said as Woohyun quickly bowed goodbye to to his grandma and cousin before pulling Jiyeon out the door.

"Oppa! How do they all know me?" Jiyeon asked curiously

"Ahh, I tend to talk to them a lot about you..." Woohyun shyly said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Chincha??" Jiyeon asked as she looked at him before smiling widely.

They walked around the house to the back until they reached a gate, Woohyun whistled and a cute dog came running over with a key around it's neck. 

"Bboongie this is Jiyeon, Jiyeon Bboongie" Woohyun said as Jiyeon lightly patted the dog on the head.

Woohyun gave the dog some food before taking the key off of its neck and unlocking the gate, he pushed the gate open to be met with grass that was as tall as up to their waists. Woohyun quickly picked Jiyeon up bridal style and started walking through the grass. Jiyeon smiled before realising they were walking up a hill.

"Omo oppa put me down you're going to get tired!" Jiyeon said as she tried to get off

"Yah stop moving! unless you want me to drop you!" Woohyun said as Jiyeon quickly grabbed back onto him.

Once they reached the top of the hill, the grass was flatter and there was a big rock. Woohyun put her down on the rock and sat down beside her as they stared out and saw all of the scenery that was around them.

"Wah..." Jiyeon said in awe as she stared out at the view

"It's pretty right?" Woohyun said as he smiled

"Yeah, very pretty..." Jiyeon said before smiling back at him

"But it's not as pretty as you..." Woohyun said as Jiyeon leaned her head on his shoulder and they both stared out at the view before them.

 

Hope you like this chapter~ ^^

I'm so excited for Infinite's Debut in Japan!! ><

Keke anyways, Comment and Subscribe :)

Ppyong~ :3